Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Meet The Woman Behind My Success. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Woman Behind My Success. (1922 Views)

To Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind:how True Can It Be These Days / Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by March27(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Funny how times fly. I remember when we had nothing and how you still stayed by me. Lots of guys asked u out but you rejected them cos u believed in me. I don't know how life would have been if I hadn't met you. You never cheated on me or even left me. I'm proud to show you to the whole world. True love truly exists. My love for you will never die. Now I've made it and it's only you I see. I want you to be the mother of my kids.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Miner13: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
ok noted

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by farano(f): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
March27: Funny how times fly. I remember when we had nothing and how you still stayed by me. Lots of guys asked u out but you rejected them cos u believed in me. I don't know how life would have been if I hadn't met you. You never cheated on me or even left me. I'm proud to show you to the whole world. True love truly exists. My love for you will never die. Now I've made it and it's only you I see. I want you to be the mother of my kids.
Your last sentence, have u ever told her?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by nikkypearl(f): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
[b][/b]Hmmmm! grin
Waiting for ****!dey are on d way!
Caeser
Tallesty
ITbomb
Sexylogan
Krall

FERANO
Mzmariah
Etc...

Wait oo!*ferano* shocked u are everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by sexylogan(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
March27: Funny how times fly. I remember when we had nothing and how you still stayed by me. Lots of guys asked u out but you rejected them cos u believed in me. I don't know how life would have been if I hadn't met you. You never cheated on me or even left me. I'm proud to show you to the whole world. True love truly exists. My love for you will never die. Now I've made it and it's only you I see. I want you to be the mother of my kids.

Bros, so na you pay for the hairdo?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by stpat1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
That's impressive. She's lucky to have a man that appreciates her this much.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Waiting 4 sm1 like you 2 tell me this @ op undecided...
nice words
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by sexylogan(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
nikkypearl: Hmmmm! grin
Caeser
Tallesty
ITbomb
Sexylogan
Krall
Ferano
Mzmariah
Etc...

What did I do now? tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Tallesty1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
nikkypearl: [b][/b]Hmmmm! grin
Caeser
Tallesty
ITbomb
Sexylogan
Krall

FERANO
Mzmariah
Etc...

I want to meet this Tallesty......
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
mehn dis op guy is really sleep walking o, trust no babe till u get married 2 ha. getting unnecesaarily excited ova love, nawa

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Sijo01(f): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Congrat op, please continue to hold on to her and never let go........... It's good to know that there are Men like you out there who still appreciate the sincerity, faithfulness, dedication and love of their Women. Keep it up and don't fail to always let her know how much she has affected you and how greatful you are.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Godmother(f): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is sweet and OP your action is so commendable

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by rioemmanuel(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
ok,she is fine.....

truly black is beautiful
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by pasqal09: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cute chic

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Harmvirus(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Beautiful..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Emessy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mmmmtttcchhhheeeewww and how did all this help you succeed
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by olumaxi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol...she neva cheated on u....i gues she told u dat herself....cant stop laffin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by MizMyColi(f): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
That poster above with an "E" as the beginning of his moniker is just exhibiting a condition known a Mild Bad-Belle-Red-Ness

cheesy cheesy

OP, nothing do you. Here's wishing you a happy love life grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Ab025(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nland single ladies....better learn frm that dark-pretty babe in the pics up there who stood beside her man even when he had nothing. She will soon be proposed to and made a wife while some of u are stil asking for recharge cards and money from any guy that comes ur way..

#REMEMBER: When she is gettin her wedding ring, all u will get is ur recharge card
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by ojeota(f): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
See proposal o
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by lilmax(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ab025: Nland single ladies....better learn frm that dark-pretty babe in the pics up there who stood beside her man even when he had nothing. She will soon be proposed to and made a wife while some of u are stil asking for recharge cards and money from any guy that comes ur way..

#REMEMBER: When she is gettin her wedding ring, all u will get is ur recharge card
gringrin
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by lilmax(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op nice one....ladies learn from this
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Anyone who criticizes the OP on here is simply jealous, trust me. Even a saddist would confess this is pleasing & beautiful.

I wish you a happy love life OP. Enjoy yourselves & make sure your girl sees this.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by ITbomb(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
She who invoke the spirit of the man behind the bomb, will not have sleep tonight unless she gives to him what he wants tonight

What is this?
You sabi her parents?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am beginning to lose faith in this forum. The drama just too much.
Op is she on NL? Under what moniker?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by lilmax(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
krall: I am beginning to lose faith in this forum. The drama just too much.
Op is she on NL? Under what moniker?
wetin you wan use the moniker do? gringrin
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
lilmax: wetin you wan use the moniker do? gringrin
am just trying to give him "morale" support
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by pussyeater(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2014
March27: Funny how times fly. I remember when we had nothing and how you still stayed stood by me. Lots of guys asked u out but you rejected them cos u believed in me. I don't know how life would have been if I hadn't met you. You never cheated on me or even left me. I'm proud to show you to the whole world. True love truly exists. My love for you will never die. Now I've made it and it's only you I see. I want you to be the mother of my kids.
Edited
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Benez: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Please expatiate your last sentence. Mother of your kids or your wife? Do u just want her to have children for u while u marry another angel?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Awwwwwww,op datz sweet of u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must You Have Sex? / Someone Caught My Girl Cheating On Me In Her Shop...see What Happen Next! / Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.