Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? (28084 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Should Men Be Dragged To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Brownteeth(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
Most men have this problem of desiring any lady they see who crosses their line of sight. A man may decide to stick with a certain lady today, but the next day another lady may appear to be more attractive and gorgeous than the girl he intends to settle down with. Beautiful girls are so many and located everywhere that making a choice has always been like;
YES SHE IS THE ONE!!!
NO IT IS THIS ONE!!!
MEHN CHECK OUT THAT ONE!!!
IN FACT I WILL HAVE ALL OF THEM!!!

Womanizing is something powered by greed to have all the beautiful women in the world and also to spice up life with variety of women. Its really hard to resist for those involved.
For the men who have been successful in remaining faithful to their partner, please kindly give us the tips and steps which you adopted to enable you remain faithful to your lady.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by queeneve: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
First admit you have a problem and pray for redemption,

Nothing else work without the two above^^^^

1 Like

Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MrCork21: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
its difficult to be focused with you are surrrounded by heavy Nyansh of all flavours

(the human factor: 1972, page 9)
wink
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Brownteeth(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2010
queeneve, man has been praying since adam, no result yet. Besides am not saying am a womanizer. Its for those affected.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Brownteeth(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
God will not answer your prayer when you are about to be killed, how then will he answer the prayer for mere quiting womanizing?

1 Like

Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Yorisb: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
@OP

Men are, by virtue of nature, polygamous. Not saying all but most are, so u can't actually persuade them of any fault/blame IMO.
undecided
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
Brownteeth:

Most men have this problem of desiring any lady they see who crosses their line of sight. A man may decide to stick with a certain lady today, but the next day another lady may appear to be more attractive and gorgeous than the girl he intends to settle down with. Beautiful girls are so many and located everywhere that making a choice has always been like;
YES SHE IS THE ONE!!!
NO IT IS THIS ONE!!!
MEHN CHECK OUT THAT ONE!!!
IN FACT I WILL HAVE ALL OF THEM!!!

Womanizing is something powered by greed to have all the beautiful women in the world and also to spice up life with variety of women. Its really hard to resist for those involved.
For the men who have been successful in remaining faithful to their partner, please kindly give us the tips and steps which you adopted to enable you remain faithful to your lady.

we are all animals like the one in the bush we want to fuk what is attractive

the difference is this it is up to you as individual to control  yourself animals in the bush do it to breed us we do it for pleasure
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Ikedonn(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
You can control yourself by knowing that all ladies have the same kitty.Just think of the same thing when you see different ladies and pray too. grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by adagz01(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
Man must wack na
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by r231(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
walk around with your eyes closed grin grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
Some men cannot overcome womanising b/c their pipey is always in motion
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
Some men cannot overcome womanising b/c their pipey is always in motion
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Rocktation(f): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
Well, castration would go a long way.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
The only way a womanizer can change is if he meet someone who he loves so deeply.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by erniewhez(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
In the 1st place some men see it as fun, some uncontrollable lust and some their wife doesnt have or have lost the regular endowments of a standard lady, or what they value in women. Now for those that sees it as fun, they should view it as a waste of resources, i.e. imagine how much you spend each time you have to take a lady out (if such money are regularly saved, they will go a long way in making you a convenient future in terms of fixed assets) and the danger of busted condom (visa to hell HIV AIDS). For those with uncontrollable lust, its like addiction/affliction and very difficult to stop, hence such men needs deliverance, become holy and attend church or mosque regularly, read and follow the doctrine of the holy book to guide your attitude and way of life, this is very rewarding. And for those whose wives doenst seem to have what makes a woman attractive (physically, i.e. beautiful face, nice shape, hips, burst, ass, cat walk, hot legs e.t.c.), a woman should at least have one of these otherwise her hubby might find it in other women and get carried away. So such men are unfortunate because the only option they have is to adopt the belief that beautiful women are prone to infidelity temptations while the ugly ones will always be left for the hubby alone, lol! Funny though but when you build that belief, you will always appreciate your woman and have less or no affection for the pretty ones that swarms around you. But basically, a common solution is to adopt the true Christian/Islam way of life. Be Holy and Faithful. Respect your family.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Marry someone you truly I mean truly love.

Love can accomdate her short-comings.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
I've struggled with this issue and I still do. But one thing I know is that I surely don't want to be the sort of guy who has a reputation for sleeping around. Sleeping around is dead easy, and most men given the opportunity and means, will do it . Its something we love; we enjoy the thrill of it like nothing else.

However, something that works for me so far is trying to enjoy the thrill of sticking to one woman. It does sound counterintuitive, but personally I've discovered that "trying hard" at it makes for a more meaningful and deeper relationship.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Dsense(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
Op,
I overcome this whenever i stare at girls by checcking out their blemish part ''Ugly part''.nd this results to ''let her go''
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
To the female posters:

I have read lots of your posts and you struck me as distinctly intelligent persons. You still do. However, on this issue, I believe that no woman should attempt to offer solutions because women will never know how we feel and what we go through. Queeneve, that Nigerian mentality of praying for redemption for every single damn thing does not work, and you know it, what with the current pitiable situation of severely underdeveloped and corrupt parts of Nigeria. When women speak about pregnancy, menstruation, childbirth or any other thing that we men will never comprehend, I shut my mouth and listen.

You should do the same.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by baconline(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
get castrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by gestapo(f): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
The Bible says "if your eyes causes you to sin, PLUCK IT OUT" cool cool
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Yorisb: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
gestapo:

The Bible says "if your eyes causes you to sin, PLUCK IT OUT" cool cool

So in effect, you're saying the Dude should wave his willy bye via castration?  cheesy undecided
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
baconline:

get castrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for woman what do we do ?

chop off the pum pum or seal it like somalians
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Yorisb: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

for woman what do we do ?

chop off the pum pum or seal it like somalians

I crave for the answers to this! smiley
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by queeneve: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
Oh my! Furry azz calls me crazy for cheering on Romance, and yall up in here CHOPPING OFF BODY PARTS,

Oh my!
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by lifefaith(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
Womanizing is a spirit n one nids d spirit of God 2 ovacome it.repentance n grace of God afta repentance re wot makes a womanizer a changed person.we can't quit wit our natural efforts.we nid God 2 quit.I was once there.may God help us all
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Osama10(m): 5:18am On Oct 18, 2010
Real men are in control of themselves and would never womanize.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dobodobo(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2010
Osama10:

Real men are in control of themselves and would never womanize.
Are you trying to say someone like me is not Real Because I Womanize
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MOBO444(f): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2010
All great men womanise, Bill Clinton, Oboma, Obasanjo, R.Kelly.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Tinksh(f): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2010
And if a woman did it she is labelled a slut and you guys want to marry virgins, geez i hate hypocrisy with a passion!!!! angry angry
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by hinduism(f): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2010
The hindu religion approve sex once a month for those that are married,and no sex for those not married,this helps a man to control himself when he know he is going against his faith and believe,a man can only stay with one woman if he is sincere to his GOD and faith.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by 13volts(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
In my own opinion the issue of womanizing should not be an issue bcoz what do you need a life for when you can not have sex at wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 3 Years Ago Shares Pre-wedding Photo / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.