Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull (1180 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Fran6ik: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Fello nairalanders am in a great mood of Sen. Patrick now because of a girl i loves. She her self loves me somuch nd accepted a relationship with me, but the issue is dat she has been a campus runs babe nd needs to change. She still believe in flexing any guy nd cant control it. Whereas she gat potentials dat are rare in girls.

wat do u tink i can do to change her to b faithfull? no critics cos monkey no fyn bt d mama lik am.
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Decibel: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Is it in Naija
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by vizkiz: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
You wanna let a girl who rides on more than 10dicks to settle down with your "pencil like" dick

Is that what we are talking about here? undecided
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mr op hw sure u ar nt among d guyz she flexs?
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by ojun50(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hp u are nt planning to hv her has a wife if nt u we end up training 3 or 4 children with different men
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm... u have to be patient o. Coz she may Bleep another guy in ur own bedroom. Lol... Sharp runz gal
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by angela98(f): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Hmmm! This one hard o.Why does people always believe they can change people. This babe na adult for Christ sake.. She is the one who is going to make that change when the time comes. Since you love her just continue to offer her your love and support.

1 Like

Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2014
op its only seeming like she wanna change cos u aint bankrupt yet right....berra pack her bags and get her out now dat you cab still afford mb to access nl undecided ...hmmn ...a word us enuff....hoes gon be hoes!

3 Likes

Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by jeffobodo: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: op its only seeming like she wanna change cos u aint bankrupt yet right....berra pack her bags and get her out now dat you cab still afford mb to access nl undecided ...hmmn ...a word us enuff....hoes gon be hoes!
bless u sister,u hv spoken well
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by dmcdad: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2014
ojun50: Hp u are nt planning to hv her has a wife if nt u we end up training 3 or 4 children with different men
I guess you meant; he would end up training other people's children unknowingly. That one na im dey pain pass.
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Fran6ik: 4:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: op its only seeming like she wanna change cos u aint bankrupt yet right....berra pack her bags and get her out now dat you cab still afford mb to access nl undecided ...hmmn ...a word us enuff....hoes gon be hoes!
nope, since we met she has been takin care of my finances. She is ready to change
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Fran6ik: nope, since we met she has been takin care of my finances. She is ready to change
its tasting sweet in ur mouth...ok no p......gudluck!

hoes gon be hoes
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2014
jeffobodo:
bless u sister,u hv spoken well
wink
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Papertrail11(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2014
ahh a step in the right direction. ...

dem many for universities nowadays my neighbour is one of dem......
last yr she was claiming innocentee noo I cant date any guy ohh ...my gguy must have dis and have dat....during dat ASUU period tym3 ohh....now she pregnant and has givn birth....disturbn me on wasaap...

packet of bastards
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by sexylogan(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2014

* Singing in Nate Dogg's voice*

"Ring or no ring, a hoe's gonna be a hoe...While you sleepin', she'll be creeping out the back door..."*

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a Runs ghel to....
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by mencade5(m): 5:56am On Jul 26, 2014
you will just die like fowl if you think you can change a runs gal.

1 Like

Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by tpia1: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2014
if a runs girl settles down with a runs man, why would that be an issue?
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by ITbomb(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Which potential she get wey runs girl get wey come dey rare for other girls abeg. No be the same hole again.
My friend would say, 'hole na hole, na the packaging differ'.
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by kingbella: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Op, i admire your courage to try and love her beyond all flaws, its great to know that there are still men of intergrity out there. However, make sure shes REALLY ready to change, if not u may come back here to create a thead that you runzbabe gf broke ur heart. Asides that, keep loving her, never be suspicious unless she gives u genuine reason to do so. Trust issues can kill the best loves.

1 Like

Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by kabarka(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2014
The qualities mr poster is talking abt is not known to us.plz enlighten us so dat we can offer sum advice.
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Missmossy(f): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Lol at the comments herecheesy
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by dytbabe: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Y'all will be surprised these hoes are the best women ever.
Which of u never had a past?

Op, love is the foundation of anyth, when there's love, almost everyth is possible

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Fran6ik: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2014
kingbella: Op, i admire your courage to try and love her beyond all flaws, its great to know that there are still men of intergrity out there. However, make sure shes REALLY ready to change, if not u may come back here to create a thead that you runzbabe gf broke ur heart. Asides that, keep loving her, never be suspicious unless she gives u genuine reason to do so. Trust issues can kill the best loves.
tanx alot bro!
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by kingbella: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Fran6ik: tanx alot bro!

Im a gal o!
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Chidonc(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
make money like bill gates or dangote and see if u would change her or she would change herself.
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Odunharry(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin
4 THE LADIES 2 bcome a virgin again
text 'close' to 33419. SMS costs
N1000
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Negro1: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
the gods have spoken.

OP ignore this heaven-sent advice and be DOOMED!!!!
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by clemz85(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
in Enya's voice, "time will tell"
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Exponental(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
It's her decision not yours.
If she can stay indoor for a month n u too wont have sex with her, maybe, she can lose interest in sex...BUT.... U must be rich oooo!
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by xtervaganza(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dude......if you're street guy yourself, you'll know its difficult for her to change

But its not impossible.

I have one as a friend(not a girlfriend Oo and I never touch her once)....her eyes are already in clubs every Friday night

If u think u can change her, fine.

But its 50/50 Sha......so whatever happens don't be too disappointed
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
@topic : buhahahahahaha
You have to be a runs-guy first. So you know how to go about it. You guys should swap for starters. Be a Sugar-boy, then come back and tell us how that goes. wink
Re: Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Changing a Runz girl to a home girl is just like turning lead to gold, bros refresh ur llfe b4 u go say I no tell you.

(1) (Reply)

What Magnitude Of Jealousy Is Okay In A Relationship? / Loss Of Dignity – A Story…. Part 2 / What Can I Do To Get Her Attention..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.