Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose (17977 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA / Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by 7lives: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Neyoor: Either true or false. Aregbesola 'll beat Omisore with a very wide margin.

I'm talking as an Electorate, a resident and Indigene of Osun state

Don't be so sure, with the new wave of stomach infrastructure ideologies sweeping SW.
I wish Ogbeni well I want him to win but since Ekiti I knew that omoluabi ideology is fast becoming myopic thanks to PDP's POVERTY ACCELERATION PROGRAMME in the country.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by maweblog: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo\
Young Money rapper, Lil Wayne has decided to follow in the footsteps of millionaire businessman and rapper, Jay Z by starting his own sports management agency.To show he is ready for business, he has signed his first client, The World’s Biggest football Star C ronaldo
Beyond rapping, Lil Wayne has ventured into clothing, accessories, and a number of other business ventures — not to mention a label presidency. And now he’s expanding his empire once again,
See TMZ reports click link to see photos-- http://www.mawenews.com/2014/07/lil-wayne-signs-cristiano-ronaldo.html
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Japlon(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Naijat politics
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by fijiano202(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Firefire: Only in Nigeria
Fayose cannot have leaking mouth as witness recent in Raufu mouth.
ACN now APC has Doctorate in fabrication and propaganda since 1867BC
sharap joor if its the same Fayose i know then he can surely say that omisore cant win osun...the same fayose that slapped a student,same fayose that told market women that they have slippers breast..the same fayose that gave a king a car and later disgraced him out of the car some minutes later..the same fayose that said he won ekiti with uncooked rice...the same fayose that went on live tv program and said all ekiti elders are fools
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by command01(f): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2014
padeolu: The story is true, Fayose actually said that. Prolly he only came on to debunk it inorder to ease the tension that statement caused within S/W PDP (especially in Osun State). Fayose and Omisore aint best of friends.

From a reliable source
adeolu! se iwo niyen? OMO ALE JATI JATI NI E SE kiss
padeolu: The story is true, Fayose actually said that. Prolly he only came on to debunk it inorder to ease the tension that statement caused within S/W PDP (especially in Osun State). Fayose and Omisore aint best of friends.

From a reliable source
adeolu! se iwo niyen? OMO ALE JATI JATI NI E SE
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by command01(f): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2014
fijiano202: sharap joor if its the same Fayose i know then he can surely say that omisore cant win osun...the same fayose that slapped a student,same fayose that told market women that they have slippers breast..the same fayose that gave a king a car and later disgraced him out of the car some minutes later..the same fayose that said he won ekiti with uncooked rice...the same fayose that went on live tv program and said all ekiti elders are fools
you'll completely die of frustration after August 9
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by fijiano202(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
command01: you'll completely die of frustration after August 9
i dont insult ladies but hmmm hmmm i know u like me
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by thunderrider: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Another Tales by moon light

When will you stop lieing in order to score

Cheap political points
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by padeolu: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
command01: adeolu! se iwo niyen? OMO ALE JATI JATI NI E SE kissadeolu! se iwo niyen? OMO ALE JATI JATI NI E SE
Se o wo were sha? Awon egbon e ni Oma ale jati jati. Iwo alainironu, oloriburuku, apoda yi. Infact, ko ni da fun e. Were asewo.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Skido360: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Apc!!!
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by grandstar(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
maweblog: Naeto C and wife Nicole welcome Thier Second Child
Rapper Naeto C and his wife Nicole welcomed a daughter this afternoon July 25th in a UK hospital. Naeto C was with his wife as they welcomed their second child. The couple, who married in 2012, already have a son...and now a girl. They must be thrilled. Big congrats to them
Click Link to see Photos- http://www.mawenews.com/2014/07/naeto-c-and-wife-nicole-welcome-thier.html
E don do! No child spacing!
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by jericco1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mind games. Let's wait and see what becomes of him.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by officerfudo: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
;DNa una sabi,we don't want any corn chewing thug to derail our democracy.aregbe go on jare
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
kalamayat: People will swimm in shit if you put some few coins in it. Believe me if Omisore loses this election, every coordinator that collected money from him during this campaign will find themselves to blame. The same treatment is also waiting for the PDP stakeholders that decamped to APC prior to the election... I foresee people like Oyinlola been attacked by unknow youths in the state immediately after the election; dont ask my why... I don't also see Omisore as a good loser. His eyes are red!
You are very right
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Firefire(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
fijiano202: sharap joor if its the same Fayose i know then he can surely say that omisore cant win osun...the same fayose that slapped a student,same fayose that told market women that they have slippers breast..the same fayose that gave a king a car and later disgraced him out of the car some minutes later..the same fayose that said he won ekiti with uncooked rice...the same fayose that went on live tv program and said all ekiti elders are fools

Chai, I can see that you have been brainwashed sad
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by fijiano202(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Firefire:
Chai, I can see that you have been brainwashed sad
oga no be brainwashed,i was in ekiti during fayose term...am sure ur the one brainwashed cos i can bet u have never been to ekiti
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by jakiedudu(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
supporters of APC would not like this.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by ba7man(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2014

From a reliable source
When a man talks too much, he's likely to come back to eat some of his words.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Btruth: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Who cares? I don't give a monkey about what you said. Afterall, you bunch are all rogues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.