Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (35813 Views)

How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? / Ladies: can You Marry A Man Who Dated Your Sister For Two Years / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Vivly: Hmmm.

Is that a sign of "low key"? As in "no money"?
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Vivly(f): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Is that a sign of "low key"? As in "no money"?
No. bye.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kk
Vivly: No. bye.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by hannne(f): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks to those who contributed.ur contributions were helpful.nd am happy for those whose relationship with coursemate turned into marriage.
@all those who said if he was a rich guy,i wnt blink an eye in dating him.well,he is vewi ok financially so moni is nt d probs.
Dat feeling of love must be dia
@tallersty,i actually agreed with u.i mite grow to love him bt wat if ..... Nd also over familiarity.he alrdy knows me wela.
@ochon,u understand more.dat feelings jus have to be dia before i enter into any relationship cus i know myself.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by DebateNigeria: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
omicron: Sometimes it leads to marriage. 5 couples of class are now hapilly married. If it feels right, go with it.

For a gal, if u identify a guy whose future you would want to be part of, don't let the chance pass u by.

Be it in school or in the outside, a guy who wants to play with u will always do that, same for gals.

Their is nothing like over familiarity in a purposeful relationship. After all, the most purposeful of all romantic relationships -marriage- will have you spend possibly every day of your life with your partner.

It is said we should marry our friends, yet we have most of our truest and oldest friends from college, but we let them pass just because of 'peer reasons'

Unless u do not like (love) him dat way or dat much

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by nottinhil: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have been friends with my current girlfriend, five years in the faculty of law, law school and even after, totalling 8 years. All through those years, i was friendzoned, but we started dating January this year and i am reaping the benefit of being a good friend in our relationship today. Our introduction is coming up soon. One thing i cherish with relationships that start from class is that you never get bored of anything to gist about, you all have same circle of friends, you must see one gossip or gist. Plus being friends all those years, it makes relationship easier.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by cheruv: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
abdulkayus: hmmmmm orishirishi. Never dated a gal before talkless of a coursemate. Graduated frm university 3 years ago and still nt in any r/ship.
ndi village a biala ozo..name family projection?
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Titeb(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Shut up, that it doesn't work for you didn't say it won't work for another person.
ednut1: how old are u guys. 18-22 if in dat category he go fuk u and dumped u with 98% probability. a wise babe shud nt date students. dat working and matured

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by adeoye88(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
I actually married my course mate with two lovely kids, a boy and a girl to show for it. We've been married for six years now and it has been a wonderful experience so far.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
lol...8 years
lemme tell u d truth
she started dating u as she only saw u as a fall back option....shes gettn old now and so since u are available, she came to u.. i m sure she must v asked u out
all through the 8 years u was friendzoned, who were the guys phuckn her?i only hope that while u was friendzoned u was knackn other girls else sorrry o

nottinhil: I have been friends with my current girlfriend, five years in the faculty of law, law school and even after, totalling 8 years. All through those years, i was friendzoned, but we started dating January this year and i am reaping the benefit of being a good friend in our relationship today. Our introduction is coming up soon. One thing i cherish with relationships that start from class is that you never get bored of anything to gist about, you all have same circle of friends, you must see one gossip or gist. Plus being friends all those years, it makes relationship easier.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Spicylate(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

So who tell u say ur market no fit move well for ur faculty?
hian! oya so how is it pulling a strand of your hair biko
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Spicylate:
hian! oya so how is it pulling a strand of your hair biko

How e go pull a strand of my hair? Wetin i dey talk be say carry puzzy give those guys wey dey ur faculty. No dey carry am go give guys wey dey far. No be dem u dey girraffe from in exam hall.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Spicylate(f): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

How e go pull a strand of my hair? Wetin i dey talk be say carry puzzy give those guys wey dey ur faculty. No dey carry am go give guys wey dey far. No be dem u dey girraffe from in exam hall.
oga, i don graduate. e don late.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Barbara007(f): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kinkybraids: I'v done it once but due to past experience its not recommended.

1. You guys can study together (real studying not fooling around... although its always fun lol)

2. You guys can collect notes for each other if the other one is not there... but its usually the girl that does this so he might bunk class always coz he know you have his back

3. In class you can make a decision to keep it professional because you dont want to distract each other

4. There will be good competition between you two so your grades can go up...warning: when you know you have beaten his score don't tell him because men are so sensitive angry ... so only date him if he is smarter than you or else your average will drop

5. When you break up its so awkward coz you have to see his face every day so be sure he is the serious type

You are very very correct, most especially when you know hes gotten down already
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Spicylate:
oga, i don graduate. e don late.

U see wetin i dey talk? Now those guys for ur faculty don go empty handed just like that when guys from other faculties fully tapped from the rich resource. E no good o. E never too late sha unless u wan tell me say d late "spicy(late)" wey dey ur moniker don apply in this case. If not, find those guys give them piece of the deprived puzzzy. Lol. grin
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Boluzie(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mehn,I'm currently in this situation n things are getting funny,to worsen it we are both medical students.Observing in 3d..
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:
Am ok #heatbroken#

Why is that?.....What happened?.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by lekzzydo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
tellwisdom:

A dog would be chosen before you. Omo ale jati jati
you will always be a second choice. Olopolo dudu

Note: OP didn't open this thread for someone that has brain mutation like you to comment.

For ur monicker, u gotta b kidding ursef or mayb u want me to tellwisdom to ur brain. Ode.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Kentnickole(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
glitest:

Why is that?.....What happened?.
You are the cause!

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by oluwasegun007(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
I had a classmate then back in school, I liked her so much, although we started out as close friends right from part one, but my desire to have her more intimately grew up till part 3 when I decided to ask her out put she turned it down on the basis that am not a MUSLIM...
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Spicylate(f): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

U see wetin i dey talk? Now those guys for ur faculty don go empty handed just like that when guys from other faculties fully tapped from the rich resource. E no good o. E never too late sha unless u wan tell me say d late "spicy(late)" wey dey ur moniker don apply in this case. If not, find those guys give them piece of the deprived puzzzy. Lol. grin
fine i will give them the pussycat. but then that means i will have to visit a pet a store.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:
You are the cause!

Huh shocked shockedundecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed..Why?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by geophyscist: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
for me my situation is a pitiable one,even been among the best student and girls rovering around me to be tutored academically but i am some how discipline yet dont have the courage to woo any,what a pathetic soul.pls help me.a girl even told me that i dont have courage
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by geophyscist: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
for me my situation is a pitiable one,even been among the best student and girls rovering around me to be tutored academically but i am some how discipline yet dont have the courage to woo any girl,what a pathetic soul.pls help me.a girl even told me that i dont have courage when we where discussing about relationships.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Kentnickole(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Spicylate:
fine i will give them the pussycat. but then that means i will have to visit a pet a store.
Ehen? #cockseyebrow#
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Mr9iceGuyDbrain: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
4 me,ntin is wrng wit it,as far as u luv each oda. Luv has no boundaries or limit to b expresed. But myself i dnt try it,because of,wil i cal it selfish or funy reason? D reason is dat, i dnt want to do asignment 4 any person,i jst want to b a free man
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
I had dis false impression dat dating my course mate was a poo and I also condemned it.... Buh I av now come to realize dat getting a perfect match has notin to do wit ur course mate or ur faculty.... Many ladies av lost great opportunities and av neglected their future husbands due to their ignorance and belief dat dating ur course mate is a poo.... D fact dat most ppl condemn class-dating dsnt mean its totally poo... It myt not work out for ur frnds and ironically work out for u... Wat matters most is d quality of dat person regardless of his Dept.... To worsen d case, some wld evn say '' I can't date my church member ''SHM.... Maybe u wil become wise wen ur pastor tells u dat u av pursued ur future husband in ur dept due to ur ignorance and false belief
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by nationwide24: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2014
hannne: Thanks to those who contributed.ur contributions were helpful.nd am happy for those whose relationship with coursemate turned into marriage.
@all those who said if he was a rich guy,i wnt blink an eye in dating him.well,he is vewi ok financially so moni is nt d probs.
Dat feeling of love must be dia
@tallersty,i actually agreed with u.i mite grow to love him bt wat if ..... Nd also over familiarity.he alrdy knows me wela.
@ochon,u understand more.dat feelings jus have to be dia before i enter into any relationship cus i know myself.
Don't crucify those who did not for some reasons tow your path. The fact is that no matter amount of people's opinions here, you had already made up your mind on the way to follow. Yes, it has worked for many but do you know that the number of failed ones make the ones that worked appear insignificant? If you doubt, ask your relatives and neighbours who have been there. Take your studies serious. Wishing you of all the best.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Am married to my classmate whom I started dating from my very first year in school. It didn't cause me any distractions cos I managed both education and relationship well. I graduated from lagos state university epe,electronics and computer engineering department with a 2.1. We have been married for a lil over 3 years now but we still relate like classmates and colleagues,lol. The good thing is,u have d same sets of friends and always have something to talk about. Its fun really
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by stephlinda(f): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2014
omicron: Sometimes it leads to marriage. 5 couples of class are now hapilly married. If it feels right, go with it.

For a gal, if u identify a guy whose future you would want to be part of, don't let the chance pass u by.

Be it in school or in the outside, a guy who wants to play with u will always do that, same for gals.

Their is nothing like over familiarity in a purposeful relationship. After all, the most purposeful of all romantic relationships -marriage- will have you spend possibly every day of your life with your partner.

It is said we should marry our friends, yet we have most of our truest and oldest friends from college, but we let them pass just because of 'peer reasons'

Unless u do not like (love) him dat way or dat much

You've said it all! Perfect reply. . .

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by lekzzydo(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Sogen2:

exactly.. I neva expctd it frm an ex unaabite
well, all the same, unaabite are still fabulous.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.