Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (35810 Views)

How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? / Ladies: can You Marry A Man Who Dated Your Sister For Two Years / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by justi4jesu(f): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: He said he loves you and his actions proves it and yet you friendzoned him. Why are you this wicked

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha bros u dey vex ni grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by justi4jesu(f): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
hannne: There is actually ds coursemate of mine who loves me vewi much.....dats what he said sha nd he proves it by his action.actually,he has been my close frd since year1 nd i tell him almost everything includn my relationship life.i have nevr pictured him romantically.i jus see him as a frd.he has been asking me out recently but i keep turning him down.my own reasons are the feelings is not dia yet nd also i have a principle never to date my coursemate .t looks awkward.we wiill see everyday in class.nd i know mysef,i cnt do a coded relationship.
Have u ever dated your coursemate.how was it like.how did u do it.

Why dont u give him a chance.....well i can only date my coursemate if and only if he is very brilliant and at the same tim gat swagz cheesy

But if he doesnt come to class regularly and not serious about his studies please stay away from him before he brings ur CGPA down below.

LAST BULLEST

i like intelligent & brilliants guys alot. wink

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Danhumprey: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Vstuffs: @op this is for u
Lol.gringrin
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
I always tell my cousemates that for some of them their wives are yet to gain admission , most of them just need someone to hang around with , only 10% actually works .

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by nationwide24: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
ednut1: how old are u guys. 18-22 if in dat category he go fuk u and dumped u with 98% probability. a wise babe shud nt date students. dat working and matured
Most honest advice so far unless she wants to date for the fun/peer pressure. We all know that 98% or more end in school. @op, if you need brotherly and sincere advice, follow this bro's I quoted or follow your heart. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha bros u dey vex ni grin
That kain thing dey vex me nah, should a guy brake her heart now she will start screaming that all men are thesame.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well consider this

1. Is he enough matured, nice caring( not talking about money) etc.

2.Look at he's track records with past relationships.

3. Is he a private type of guy?.....Does run he's mouth like that of a tap to he's friends?....If yes, then well you know you both wouldnt be the only one's to know whatever happens in your relationship.

3. What if it doesn't work out for the both of you?...Be aware that once the relationship is done, the friendship is done.

4.How bad you'll be affected if you two happen to break up?, knowing the fact that you'll have to see him constantly.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
lokito: If you date your classmate he's going to be a distraction to you in class. Even in exam hall b/c of him shame will not allow you to giraffe. So no need
grin grin grin grin speaking from exprience.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
nationwide24: Most honest advice so far unless she wants to date for the fun/peer pressure. We all know that 98% or more end in school. @op, if you need brotherly and sincere advice, follow this bro's I quoted or follow your heart. A word is enough for the wise.
tongue
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Smartsyn(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
I was a bit intelligent, so almost all my department girls were my friends.. I don't have time to date any of them, they were all giving me freely..

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Exponental(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
I met my wife in a JAMB lesson.
About 10 couples married themselves in my set.

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Chimourinho(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
I actually said i won't date my cosm8 but durin my final yr in skul, one of my cosm8 who happened to be a lesbian startin diggin my way as cosrep i cum dy eye her based her phisique was perfect figure 8, boobs na die and hips na Confam! We actually acted lyk we were dating bt we knew we were jst bleepinm8s. Our contract ended weeks after clearance.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
I've never dated a course-mate.... I date my lecturers(females only) grin

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Xplicit1(f): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
He's ur friend & loves u yet u are askin questions. What happened to wat u guys always say here on Nairaland - 'get married to ur friend'. I kno u are not talkin about marriage yet but u'll first of all date first b4 d marriage stuff. And again, I kno u like him for u to bring d issue here for opinions.

But again, u need to ask urself this questions, cos I think both of u might b in d same age group. What are his dreams after sku? Can I cope wit it or dem? If I start dating him now, will he b ready for marriage in so so time wen I am, Considerin d almost d same age u guys are? Are u both matured enough to handle a relationship?

I kno u'are not talkin about marriage, but I think u shouldn't date somone u kno u won't marry.

My 50cent.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Missmossy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
It happens anyway but i must confess like you said its so so awkward especially when the lady in question is a popular face.

Not to talk of when the questions start rolling in. You could defy all odds and go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by aggiel: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op before u consider giving him a chance, check his type of lifestyle, the kind of friends he moves, his the diarrhoea mouth kind of guy, the type that is always changing gals like the way he wants, above all follow up on his attitude to life and the kind of prospects he has.

During my Undergraduate yrs i made a vow I would never date my course mates, of course so many of my classmates wooed me but I declined cause they possessed some of the characteristics I stated earlier, i never regretted not dating any of them. As God would have it, Op if ur future husband is ur classmate, then u would definitely date him. In my 4th year I finally said yes to a guy that has been asking me out since year 2,very intelligent, career oriented, focused guy.

When I said yes to him my educational goals took a different direction, his a strict person, he doesn't tolerate lateness to class or me not doing my assignment, he had strict policies when it comes to our relationship and class work. I learnt how to adjust my reading time table and to adapt to reading for long hrs, I was a normal student that was satisfied with a 3.5 to 3.9 gp, I no send 4point and above.

In my 4th year I was on 4.2, 5th yr result was robust, I couldn't believe i could perform this good, and to be truthful we never sat together during exams, Na sharia things. Dating a guy in ur class could be a blessing if u date a reasonable guy, whether u date a working class or a fellow student a guy that wants to play with u would play with u.

Another thing is never take ur romance to class, u know holding hands like couples, cuddling each other in class, sitting together almost every time, be discrete about it as possible, only close friends should know u're both dating, cause classmates sabi spoil relationship with their gossips and rumours. The both parties got to be very matured in their thinking, seriously dating my classmate is the best relationship ive ever been, his my best friend, my Lover, my soul mate, my husband to be in few months time.

34 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yea I did it in my 3rd year(last year). It was a disaster cos I was the class governor so I had challenges governing d class, I had crooks as friends(coursemates), cos anytim I made decisions in class they wr always ready to see if it was goin to be in d favour of d girl. Sometime dy wuld call her d class governor instead of me, jst to cos mischief. I had to leave her jst to save d both of us, cos it ws unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Vivly(f): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
we77:
I swear I like you. No homo.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by sod09(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
no I can't but we can still get down sha

no string attachgrin
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: He said he loves you and his actions proves it and yet you friendzoned him. Why are you this wicked
...she friendzoned him because she doesnt feel anything for him or mayb she s scared of dating her coursemate...shikena!!
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: ...she friendzoned him because she doesnt feel anything for him or mayb she s scared of dating her coursemate...shikena!!
Lol, na u be her mouth piece?
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
oluswaggz:
Lol, na u be her mouth piece?
adon even knw sef
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by LordOrochimaru(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2014
I am currently in one. Funny thing is this one am currently dating wants our ish to end in marriage...I like her sha. Let's see how things go

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by GenWOJUOLA(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2014
lokito: If you date your classmate he's going to be a distraction to you in class. Even in exam hall b/c of him shame will not allow you to giraffe. So no need

if u tell each oda everything, dere will be no more shame, d guy sef for don knw sey yu no knw dat course
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jennylove7575(f): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2014
Yes o. In those days at unab I was so into this my course mate. I call him then, my pleasure booster. The guy sabi comb my eden well and he know book. He helps me write all my assignment and most of my exams. In return he combs my eden anytime any day... We lost contact after nysc . wen I ran into him in Germany he was married with kids. But he still couldn't let go. I spent my two week holiday in Germany with him in a hotel and my Eden was thouroughly combed. Good memory. grin

8 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: ...she friendzoned him because she doesnt feel anything for him or mayb she s scared of dating her coursemate...shikena!!
If she does not feel a thing for him then she should stay faithful to her feelings and stop asking questions.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by justi4jesu(f): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes o. In those days at unab I was so into this my course mate. I call him then, my pleasure booster. The guy sabi comb my eden well and he know book. He helps me write all my assignment and most of my exams. In return he combs my eden anytime any day... We lost contact after nysc . wen I ran into him in Germany he was married with kids. But he still couldn't let go. I spent my two week holiday in Germany with him in a hotel and my Eden was thouroughly combed. Good memory. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked Gossshhhhh i just can't help laughing while reading this your post.....nairaland no go kill me.....wait until those ugly nairaland boys come back from church see this post grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes o. In those days at unab I was so into this my course mate. I call him then, my pleasure booster. The guy sabi comb my eden well and he know book. He helps me write all my assignment and most of my exams. In return he combs my eden anytime any day... We lost contact after nysc . wen I ran into him in Germany he was married with kids. But he still couldn't let go. I spent my two week holiday in Germany with him in a hotel and my Eden was thouroughly combed. Good memory. grin
Please what is combing of eden?

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jennylove7575(f): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy:
Please what is combing of eden?
combing your eden is wen your bf brushes your bush.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: combing your eden is wen your bf brushes your bush.
Still confused shaa cos I don't have a bush.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.