Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? (2289 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
I hate empty barrel guys (all mouth and no action)

I hate envious guys and i also detest violent guys.
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by LaurelP(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
IfyAngela: I hate empty barrel guys (all mouth and no action)

I hate envious guys and i also detest violent guys

Dat means you like Jay Z
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
LaurelP:

Dat means you like Jay Z

lol your head is there.
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by LaurelP(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Girls be asking for gentlemen
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by kingasap(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
vizkiz:

Is there a guy who doesn't do that? undecided
yes me. I wonder why guys do that anyway
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by fruityjojo(f): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
deltateam:

Keep on sampling ddifferent sizes.When your man finally appears you ll probably with reading newspaper while he's sweating.
This is what I hate most in a guy! Guys with loud mouth, who talk to peeps without consideration & respect! UNCOUTHNESS is a NO NO 4 me!
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by xtervaganza(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Over loving and nagging lol
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by fijiano202(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
some girls mouth fast pass woodpecker...na soso talk talk
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
LaurelP:

Yes there are gender based attitudes and behaviors
undecided ......you cud tell me more....tot we had just either good or bad people.....cos some guys do wat. some gurls do vice versa undecided
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Chukkasy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hitting their hand on their head(attachment, weave on) everytime as if something is crawling on their head........ladies if you cant constantly maintain your hair, please do well to get a hair cut.

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Forming.
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
fijiano202: some girls mouth fast pass woodpecker...na soso talk talk
I had one like that.
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Ivanspring(f): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Doing to me what he knows he can't accept from me.
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Babe2sure(f): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Control freak, kiss and tell guys and selfish guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So, What Are The Sexiest Skill A Man Can Possess? / Ladies,10 Ways To Rock Your Hubby's World / Wooing A Lady On Phone Or Face-face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.