Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (643515 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / Mean Things To Say To Annoying People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by naijastyle: 2:46am On Apr 23, 2008
see your teeth
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by clemcykul(f): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2008
shey e fine grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2008
thank you O' Jare cheesy grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by richpitt(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
omg!!!!that was so bad i had to copy it for some of my pest frnds and guess what i have some to share also,

people say u are an asset and i will say they are wrong cos u are off 2 letters which means u are simply an @$$

u are so short that u took a passport and ur legs were showing in it

grin

1 Like

Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by clemcykul(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2008
lol newbie
u gona fit in grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by scholarist: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2008
rich_pitt:

omg!!!!that was so bad i had to copy it for some of my pest frnds and guess what i have some to share also,

people say u are an asset and i will say they are wrong because u are off 2 letters which means u are simply an @$$

u are so short that u took a passport and ur legs were showing in it

grin
i knew u'll see it.
cos ur eyeballs are bigger than ur head. GBAM !
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Ubiero(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
u would be really mean to say dos tins u wrote down to anyone at all
shocked
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by chibaby5(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2009
lmao some wud b useful sha grin grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Pweety4me(f): 3:45am On Oct 04, 2009
Hehe me likey i want use am oo so rude doe i dunno, [b][/b]smiley
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by H2O2: 4:47am On Jan 26, 2010
lol
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by ceasyc(f): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
lwkmd
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by chanet(f): 5:22am On Oct 12, 2010
mo fe kajo jade fun ounje ale you will pay thought and after that have a nice day lmao
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2010
@layi-just what i've been looking for.thanks
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Kunbee: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hmm
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
Kunbee:

Hmm
so?
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Kunbee: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ki lo de
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by EfemenaXY: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
Kunbee all these your jokes grin grin grin

why u nor show ur hand before??

abeg give us more, more! & more jor!! love 'em all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Kunbee: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2010
Thanks jor wink

I always had that thread, just never had time to post undecided. Thank vicks cos na him make me search for am sef

I will post more later, manage am small cheesy
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by EfemenaXY: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2010
ma dear, you're welcome cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Agybabe(f): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
Dat was cool. Ha ha ha. Cnt stop laughing grin smiley
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by TeadroTec: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 , and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,
Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREEā€¦
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.
Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,
Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!
Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Str84ward1: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2011
It's far better to stay silent and let others think you're stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Str84ward1: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2011
I would have been your dad but the dog beat me up the stairs.
Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you are an asshole.
You know what would be a fun game to play? I close my eyes and count to three and you f@!# off.
They ruined a perfect asshole when they put teeth in your mouth.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
Agybabe:

Dat was cool. Ha ha ha. Cnt stop laughing grin smiley
I know right? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Alex24: 2:22am On Dec 16, 2011
Nice words, it is in deed very deadly.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by futurelion: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
you can say all that u know in dis life and all dat u have in ur head am listening because it wont take more than 2 minutes.pls allow me talk to one fool i cant talk to two fools at a time wink lipsrsealed
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by futurelion: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
if u say such mean things to annoying people people they may slap u out of annoyance
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
casper: YES YESS!!!!!!!1 grin
i have gotten things to say to my oga at work now lol

just pray for me sha

Dat would be lovely
Gotta try out some of these on my boss too. lol
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by bashydemy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
^^^ and be ready for a sack letter
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Ivynwa(f): 4:50am On Mar 21, 2012
Ivynwa runs into the thread breathing fast and looking for somewhere to hide grin grin

Do bear with me, a certain woman is chasing me all over nairaland and I have to run here for succour.
Please people in this thread do permit me to say a few nice things to her.

"Woman stop stalking me, go and live your life and let me live my own. You have been going about nairaland washing me down for being unmarried and calling me old and other unprintables that I have learnt to stop reading. All I did wrong was telling you to stop mocking people with the problem they share in the forum days/months after they have posted threads about their problems.
Yes I am single and unmarried and enjoying my life until I meet the one God has for me. Please let me be. I may be old in your book but I am still beautiful, young, very stylish, very shapy too, attractive in my own book so what you think doesn't matter. I am happy for you that you are married and have children dearie. Stop making an afront on the dignity of all women by weighing/appreciating/depreciating us all on a scale of "I got a man and you haven't". Don't you have self esteem girl? The way you go about ranting on and on about marriage/husband shows that you have no atom of self esteem. Is husband all the self esteem you've got Baby? There's more to the person/beauty/heart of a woman than the man standing beside her. The man on the arms of a woman is not the essence of a woman. We are first women before we got blessed with whatever men we have. Give womanhood a break Baby.
Now run along and be good, I know that you are reading sweetie. grin grin. You are so very obsessed with me. grin grin Kisses to you stalker. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by ayobase(m): 12:16am On Mar 22, 2012
Almost 7years ago!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.