Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (643670 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / Mean Things To Say To Annoying People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by livapul86(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ivynwa: Ivynwa runs into the thread breathing fast and looking for somewhere to hide grin grin

Do bear with me, a certain woman is chasing me all over nairaland and I have to run here for succour.
Please people in this thread do permit me to say a few nice things to her.

"Woman stop stalking me, go and live your life and let me live my own. You have been going about nairaland washing me down for being unmarried and calling me old and other unprintables that I have learnt to stop reading. All I did wrong was telling you to stop mocking people with the problem they share in the forum days/months after they have posted threads about their problems.
Yes I am single and unmarried and enjoying my life until I meet the one God has for me. Please let me be. I may be old in your book but I am still beautiful, young, very stylish, very shapy too, attractive in my own book so what you think doesn't matter. I am happy for you that you are married and have children dearie. Stop making an afront on the dignity of all women by weighing/appreciating/depreciating us all on a scale of "I got a man and you haven't". Don't you have self esteem girl? The way you go about ranting on and on about marriage/husband shows that you have no atom of self esteem. Is husband all the self esteem you've got Baby? There's more to the person/beauty/heart of a woman than the man standing beside her. The man on the arms of a woman is not the essence of a woman. We are first women before we got blessed with whatever men we have. Give womanhood a break Baby.
Now run along and be good, I know that you are reading sweetie. grin grin. You are so very obsessed with me. grin grin Kisses to you stalker. kiss kiss
Pls gist me, Do I know this Stalker? Am having ideas o! grin
Ivynwa: Ivynwa runs into the thread breathing fast and looking for somewhere to hide grin grin

Do bear with me, a certain woman is chasing me all over nairaland and I have to run here for succour.
Please people in this thread do permit me to say a few nice things to her.

"Woman stop stalking me, go and live your life and let me live my own. You have been going about nairaland washing me down for being unmarried and calling me old and other unprintables that I have learnt to stop reading. All I did wrong was telling you to stop mocking people with the problem they share in the forum days/months after they have posted threads about their problems.
Yes I am single and unmarried and enjoying my life until I meet the one God has for me. Please let me be. I may be old in your book but I am still beautiful, young, very stylish, very shapy too, attractive in my own book so what you think doesn't matter. I am happy for you that you are married and have children dearie. Stop making an afront on the dignity of all women by weighing/appreciating/depreciating us all on a scale of "I got a man and you haven't". Don't you have self esteem girl? The way you go about ranting on and on about marriage/husband shows that you have no atom of self esteem. Is husband all the self esteem you've got Baby? There's more to the person/beauty/heart of a woman than the man standing beside her. The man on the arms of a woman is not the essence of a woman. We are first women before we got blessed with whatever men we have. Give womanhood a break Baby.
Now run along and be good, I know that you are reading sweetie. grin grin. You are so very obsessed with me. grin grin Kisses to you stalker. kiss kiss
Pls gist me, Do I know this Stalker? Am having ideas o! ;-)
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by synaptium: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Very funny dear!
www.betarazzi.com
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by theoriginalgood: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Oh you want mean?
How about telling wicked people that they better repent because they won’t be alive forever!

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StyleAfos(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by mixxinglink: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
You may look at me and think I mean to be mean but the only time I mean to be mean is when I mean to be mean and mean time I don't mean to be mean to you so please don't mean to be mean to me by demeaning me for it will mean so much to me and I mean it; know what I mean?
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by jbblues24(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
Contrast. Please stop! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by jbblues24(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. wink
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by booksrite(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
jbblues24:
Contrast. Please stop!

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.