Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (637670 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sarzai: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,this is my first time of hearing this,might be the female friends you have.No one should be able to tamper with your self esteem, no one can make you feel low of yourself if you don't think that of yourself.
thanks though I'm working on my self.. I've lots of guy friends I wish I could convert them to girls..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
locust:

It's late now, bro! Too late. I get worse at it the moment I try. Zero social life, my phone's my companion. This is a fake life brother
no bro, you cnt get worse, you have to carve out the path for your life in this area o,if you do not want a 'magaret tacher 'for a wife and perhaps you are still young and can adjust too.virtually all intros get glued to their gadgets all the time but it isn't a perfect bail out, it isn't an excuse to wish away social skills and interpersonal relationship.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
gidjah:
no bro, you cnt get worse, you have to carve out the path for your life in this area o,if you do not want a 'magaret tacher 'for a wife and perhaps you are still young and can adjust too.virtually all intros get glued to their gadgets all the time but it isn't a perfect bail out, it isn't an excuse to wish away social skills and interpersonal relationship.
Evening sir
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
sarzai:
thanks though I'm working on my self.. I've lots of guy friends I wish I could convert them to girls..
Ewoo!!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hey Dr, Yaya gajiya ne?got ma message ko?
Pynkylypz:
Evening sir
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Evening sir
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
gidjah:
Lafiya sir.. Replied immediately
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lafiya sir.. Replied immediately
oohhhh so sory, I didn't get an alert to that effect. But I shall be on it ASAP
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
gidjah:
oohhhh so sory, I didn't get an alert to that effect. But I shall be on it ASAP
Okay sir
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
sarzai:
Lol,except its not possible. Anyway,if you need a female friend,I am here smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
sarzai:

If you have lots of great male friends then why do you wish you can convert them to females? From personal experience, quite a number of introverted and/or mature ladies seem to prefer male friends to female ones because men are not often petty as ladies tend to be (no offence to women).

So except you fear what society may think about your male companions (or perhaps because of some religions which may also frown at it), I don't think you need to be concerned your reasonable friends are of the opposite sex.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sarzai: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,except its not possible. Anyway,if you need a female friend,I am here smiley
aww thank u cheesy ..id love to b friends with u
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sarzai: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
DonOms:

If you have lots of great male friends then why do you wish you can convert them to females? From personal experience, quite a number of introverted and/or mature ladies seem to prefer male friends to female ones because men are not often petty as ladies tend to be (no offence to women).

So except you fear what society may think about your male companions (or perhaps because of some religions which may also frown at it), I don't think you need to be concerned your reasonable friends are of the opposite sex.
i know yeah.. But having a female friend is more fun like they're things u can't tell males.. Andyou guys can't just go out to chill without it seeming like you're in a relationship.. And guys can consider some things we girls do as silly and not b interested smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sarzai: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Ewoo!!
wat is it. Lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2017
sarzai:
i know yeah.. But having a female friend is more fun like they're things u can't tell males.. Andyou guys can't just go out to chill without it seeming like you're in a relationship.. And guys can consider some things we girls do as silly and not b interested smiley

Well... It depends on the guy actually. You don't want to know about some 'funny' boy-girl friendships where the guy knows so much about the girl and the girl knows so much about the guy without either of them making the friendship look like a relationship. It's rare though, but very possible.
On the other hand, I quite agree about guys easily being disinterested in some girls' acts and consider them 'silly'.

I guess the trick is to have your mature male friends and relate with them accordingly then get some great female friends that you can be all girly with smiley.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2017
sarzai:
wat is it. Lol
@ Convert them to girls. Lol
Are you a he or she??
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dammy222(f): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2017
sarzai:
Hello guys.. I'm an introvert too but I get along well with the opposite sex like I still have a little confidence. But when I'm with my fellow girls eh I am not.. Girls know how to rubbish someone and give someone low self esteem. I'm fun sha and I'll like to make new friends here. Mostly girls though.. Let's c if it's just the girls around me that are like that.
I have the same issue. I find it hard to mix with girls as well
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sarzai: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
dammy222:

I have the same issue. I find it hard to mix with girls as well
Dammy we could be friends then.. I dunno how to use this nairaland dm smiley.woulda love to
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sarzai: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pynkylypz:
@ Convert them to girls. Lol
Are you a he or she??
im a she o.. No homo pls
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sarzai: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
DonOms:

Well... It depends on the guy actually. You don't want to know about some 'funny' boy-girl friendships where the guy knows so much about the girl and the girl knows so much about the guy without either of them making the friendship look like a relationship. It's rare though, but very possible.
On the other hand, I quite agree about guys easily being disinterested in some girls' acts and consider them 'silly'.

I guess the trick is to have your mature male friends and relate with them accordingly then get some great female friends that you can be all girly with smiley.
lol yeah.. Yeah
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dammy222(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
sarzai:
Dammy we could be friends then.. I dunno how to use this nairaland dm smiley.woulda love to

ok.. will try to dm you. dm is sending email msg from nairaland,right?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by fergusen: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2017
I need your input on this thread.
Are quiet people really wicked?
https://www.nairaland.com/4149615/quiet-people-really-wicked
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Shey instead of making friends with guys, you big heads are busy making friends among yourselves. If I come back and I don't see a friend request from a girl or girls, I go destroy something for here
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamnlia(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
fergusen:
I need your input on this thread.
Are quiet people really wicked?
https://www.nairaland.com/4149615/quiet-people-really-wicked
Everything exists in a state of duality. This means that everything has a good and bad side.

I can give up my last 5k for a friend in need but be ruthless with anyone who crosses me.
Two weeks ago, I sent out a guy who I told to stop smoking in my room. Apparently, he thought I was joking because I never told him to stop smoking before (over 3 months of smoking with people I don't know in my own room plus the guy was a squatter) and he thought of me as weak because I was easy going.
The day his cup got filled, he smoked and went out as usual to watch soccer and as he came back by 11pm, I just told him to leave the next morning before 7am.
He tried reminding me of the exams he had in 3 days time but that was more the reason I sent him out so he can smoke to cancer.

People will treat you like garbage and still complain of wickedness when you respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by rhelis: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Melsan: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
gidjah:
sister mi,bawoni, been long, u forgot ypur bros abi?
Alaafia ni..nor vex for me jare. How is everything?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Grt o! We tnk god,eku ojo meta, sannu pupo pupo.what you benn up to lately?i haven't forgotten our birthday, nxt year o,
Melsan:
Alaafia ni..nor vex for me jare. How is everything?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2017
locust:
Shey instead of making friends with guys, you big heads are busy making friends among yourselves. If I come back and I don't see a friend request from a girl or girls, I go destroy something for here
Hahaha..
The king of introverts has spoken. Lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Wishing all my fellow introverts a November to remember,filled with joy unspeakable full of glory messhed with plenty success.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2017
gidjah:
Wishing all my fellow introverts a November to remember,filled with joy unspeakable full of glory messhed with plenty success.
Amen! And you too..

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hahaha..
The king of introverts has spoken. Lol

Lol. It's a shameful thing you peeps do not recognise the office of your king. If not, the king shouldn't be without his queen.

How are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.