Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (670473 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mstik(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Your username is "borıng undecided grin
That's hilarious!!
Boring:

borin is here for u..oya come baq kiss wink grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Boring: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
mstik:
Your username is "borıng undecided grin
That's hilarious!!
yep..I'm the most borin person ever..am an introvert wink..
so now dat u baq online..any torching body 2nite..lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
mstik:
Slow, uneventful.
Gettin ready for bed
NL is sooooo boring these days
lol I thought I was d only one who noticed dat, thank God i'v got oda like minds. Well what I do presently is to chat with few nairaland friends who I'm friends with off nairaland in a whatsapp group. Such places are really fun filled I even forget nairaland exists.

I promise u'll like it in there.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Akposy:

I will.. when will voting start
voting starts on monday bro. I"l follow u ryt away so i"l foward the link as soon as it begins
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Ximonak: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tenison96:
Any INTJs? heard you guys are pretty rare. I'd like to talk to one
I am also, Scorpio
Would love to meet more like me too

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mstik(f): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Lol I'm not so sure about that, taking nairaland offline. Besides, I don't know any nairaland member like that.
Cutehector:
lol I thought I was d only one who noticed dat, thank God i'v got oda like minds. Well what I do presently is to chat with few nairaland friends who I'm friends with off nairaland in a whatsapp group. Such places are really fun filled I even forget nairaland exists.

I promise u'll like it in there.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by chuksp09(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Good morning my people, its my birthday today, show some love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2016
mstik:
Lol I'm not so sure about that, taking nairaland offline. Besides, I don't know any nairaland member like that.
Ok i'm Nad gona add u thr, we can be getting along just the two ov us privately. I'll send u a pm ryt away
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:
Ok i'm Nad gona add u thr, we can be getting along just the two ov us privately. I'll send u a pm ryt away
What's this extrovert doing here ? sad
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Lol
Ghost mode deactivated.
When I first saw this thread last year I was the too shy type. I wasn't able to keep a conversation especially with the opposite sex, thanks to God and Olarewajub for this thread that fear in me of not keeping a conversation have reduced to a good limit.
Most of the few male friends I made are from social network. Everyone knows me as a talkative in my church and dept whatssap group cheesy but physically I'm just that quiet girl that doesn't talk. There was a guy in my dept that one told me he doubt if I'm the Precious that talks too much in whatssap group cos I'm to quiet too be her.
The fear of keeping eye contact with the opposite sex is just one thing I have being trying to over come

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

What's this extrovert doing here ? sad
shy people don't quote extroverts cheesy ur not an introvert jor
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:
shy people don't quote extroverts cheesy ur not an introvert jor
Lol
I'm not that kind of introvert that can't express herself online
I see social media as a way to get out of my prison cos no one is seeing my face and nl is my favourite cos no one knows me except for one of my relative that is here

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol
I'm not that kind of introvert that can't express herself online
I see social media as a way to get out of my prison cos no one is seeing my face and nl is my favourite cos no one knows me except for one of my relative that is here
guess wad, i'm good at knowing people cool do u really wish to remain an introvertv
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2016
chuksp09:
Good morning my people, its my birthday today, show some love!
Happy birthday day wishing you more prosperous years ahead
And please don't forget my share of the birthday cake

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by queencalipso(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:
voting starts on monday bro. I"l follow u ryt away so i"l foward the link as soon as it begins

Ahhh!!! Voting on Monday ke shocked when is the interview then? Abi no interview for the male contest
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:
guess wad, i'm good at knowing people cool do u really wish to remain an introvertv
At times I wish to be an extrovert cos being an introvert has deprived me from somethings. While in some situations I prefer my introvert nature cos it has saved me from great troubles
I have decided to embrace my introverted nature cos it's me. Growing up my mum tried her best to change me but she just could not.
But if you can help me to overcome the fear of starting and keeping a conversation with a stranger I'll be very grateful Osmiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Boring: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Lol
Ghost mode deactivated.
When I first saw this thread last year I was the too shy type. I wasn't able to keep a conversation especially with the opposite sex, thanks to God and Olarewajub for this thread that fear in me of not keeping a conversation have reduced to a good limit.
Most of the few male friends I made are from social network. Everyone knows me as a talkative in my church and dept whatssap group cheesy but physically I'm just that quiet girl that doesn't talk. There was a guy in my dept that one told me he doubt if I'm the Precious that talks too much in whatssap group cos I'm to quiet too be her.
The fear of keeping eye contact with the opposite sex is just one thing I have being trying to over come

heheh wink..any fear of dis kiss kiss..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

At times I wish to be an extrovert cos being an introvert has deprived me from somethings. While in some situations I prefer my introvert nature cos it has saved me from great troubles
I have decided to embrace my introverted nature cos it's me. Growing up my mum tried her best to change me but she just could not.
But if you can help me to overcome the fear of starting and keeping a conversation with a stranger I'll be very grateful Osmiley
lol before i"d start with u? (lessons will be off nairaland) i"d like to ask u, hav u ever gone out for a date? If yes, in ur judgement, how was it
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CuteCeo: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello. I have always been in this group. But my cover was blow recently, and I had to create another handle. How y'all doing
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:
lol before i"d start with u? (lessons will be off nairaland) i"d like to ask u, hav u ever gone out for a date? If yes, in ur judgement, how was it
Off nairaland lessons ? It's okay by me
Date ke ? sad
No, I haven't
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Boring:

heheh wink..any fear of dis kiss kiss..
sad Do you know how to keep eye contact with a stranger ?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Guys, dont forget to do your personality tests and upload the results smiley
Cc Olarewajub..

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

sad
Do you know how to keep eye contact with a stranger ?

Check my former posts on these thread pages 83 & 84, it'll help you ernomously
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Amazingg: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good day everyone
@Rukkydelta...you just said it all.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Off nairaland lessons ? It's okay by me
Date ke ? sad
No, I haven't
Ok. I"v got a lot of work to do on u. Send me a hi on whatsapp please. Number is on my profile
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Check my former posts on these thread pages 83 & 84, it'll help you ernomously
Thanks dear
I have seen it
I do attend M.F.M programs but I do close my eyes most times during the prayer sessions
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Thanks dear
I have seen it
I do attend M.F.M programs but I do close my eyes most times during the prayer sessions

Check the one i mentioned you... Just have the 'I dont care who you are' mentality...You definitely dont want to look a man of 55-60 years in the eye grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Boring: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

sad
Do you know how to keep eye contact with a stranger ?

dats my area of specaility.. cool...if u are over shy u can start by wearing dark shade wen u out it helps to keep contact

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Sike(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Now following!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Boring:

dats my area of specaility.. cool...if u are over shy u can start by wearing dark shade wen u out it helps to keep contact
Thanks for this
I'm going to try it out
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by luvablesam(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Being an introvert doesn't make us less friendlier. We are the best friends you can never have. Me being an involves the fact that I don't talk very loud,I listen when people make all the comments. I only talk when its necessary. We are fun to be with(When we have made that friend). We aren't always in peoples faces (except when important). We might be shy but bold and witty. Those all this relate to any other person out there?

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CuteCeo: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello guys...I need help

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (301) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.