Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire (20356 Views)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Obviously, African American guys have the edge over Nigerian guys in terms of appearance. Ditto Caribbeans. However, once you throw zeal, and some intangibles naija guys have in let's say academics into it, then it's going to be a level playing field.

But other African guys can't compete.

I can go to a Ghanaian club now, and take the best looking Ghana chic home. Go to a Zimbabwe club, and probably go home with two most beautiful Zim chics. However, Ghanaian guys don't have that luxury in naija clubs. grin

Didn't a Ghanaian guy pull arguably the sexiest nigerian actress. Only Nigerians will brag about getting girls from other countries. I have seen Ghanaians with so many other girls. In fact there are too many mix ghanaians and I don't mean mix as in just only white and black.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by zeongeon: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
When it comes to facial beauty I give it to Nigerian gurls...Nigerian gurls dey fine for face but when it comes to body as in hips and booty a.k.a ukwu I give it to ghanian and south africa.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
traware: I'm still not impressed.High-heels(elongating the legs and pushing out the buttocks) and all....Also too chunky
I never posted those pics to impress you. I could care less what you like. I was just trying to show that the body shape can be real.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
X
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

Have you seen Angola girls? Ivorians? Ethiopians? Zimbabweans? Eritreans? etc.

^^To name a few.
Just leave him alone because he doesn't know what he is talking about.Absolutely no comparison.Its like comparing Messi with Mikel
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Chaley what I stated is the fact! U can be vexed for all I care. Ghanians will never measure up to Nigerians in anything. Beauty is a no go area we flaw u hands down. So get lost foool!

Of course Nigeria has everything in excess you outnumber almost every black nation 7-1. So you will have more beauties, more uglies, more intellectual. On average Nigerians are on the same level as every other african. You are not special

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

Have you seen Angola girls? Ivorians? Ethiopians? Zimbabweans? Eritreans? etc.

^^To name a few.
We've got miss world here in Nigeria. Any other country wt a better record?
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Not just South Africa. Zim as well. I also heard Botswana chics are like that but I've never met one.

Then East Africa - boi, especially Kenya, Uganda, and Burundi.

I'd say the biggest batty I've seen in my life was on a chic from Burundi while I was in uni. Her batty was so big that every time she walks past people, heads would turn around subconsciously. grin
OMG!! grin grin grin grin grin

I have been following your posts on this gist since and the bold has made me laugh the loudest today. Lolzzzzz
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Prove it, I saw the Naija beauty thread,majority of the girls are average and no shape. In this day and age when everything is about shape even white girls and Asians are getting it, nigerian girls are still losing it.

It's all about sex appeal which Nigerian girls lack.
I hate blabbinb! Show me what a ghanaian lady has achieved in the world stage when it comes to beauty.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
We've got miss world here in Nigeria. Any other country wt a better record?

Angola won first and second in miss world. So please shut up

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
I hate blabbinb! Show me what a ghanaian lady has achieved in the world stage when it comes to beauty.

What has Nigeria achieve except miss world won decades ago.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: Body wise south African girls take the cake. If you are here complaining about fake. Lol just set your foot in Sa and you will see.
South African ladies bodies are also too chunky,fatty and 'thicky'.Their faces are also a mess(too Mongolian looking)
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

What has Nigeria achieve except miss world won decades ago.
We achieved our's where's ur's?
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Angola won first and second in miss world. So please shut up
that's the problem wt u ghanaians, so angola's glory is now ur's? What as a ghanaian achieve in the world stage is my Question to u.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
We achieved our's where's ur's?

We are yet to win one. So that's your big achievement. This surely proves that Nigerians are above the rest. What would Venezuela say. They have won it more than any other country and get will not say the prettiest girls in South America.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: I never posted those pics to impress you. I could care less what you like. I was just trying to show that the body shape can be real.
The body isn't real.She is wearing spanx and high-heels(giving herself an advantage)The way you dey para like this,it seems you're the one in the photo or she is your relation.All in all,in terms of looks,the lady in question is very very less than average
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Batman123: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
zeongeon: When it comes to facial beauty I give it to Nigerian gurls...Nigerian gurls dey fine for face but when it comes to body as in hips and booty a.k.a ukwu I give it to ghanian and south africa.

I have a different opinion.

Yes l agree you would find more beautiful ladies due to Nigeria's population size then you would find more in Ghana.

But where I am I have only seen a few pretty Nigerian ones. Most have been average. I guess you will be biased and I will be biased as we will think girls from our countries are more beautiful.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala: that's the problem wt u ghanaians, so angola's glory is now ur's? What as a ghanaian achieve in the world stage is my Question to u.

Ghana recently won third place. Since Nigeria won it decades ago what else have they done.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Batman123:

Yes l agree you would find more beautiful ladies due to Nigeria's population size then you would find more in Ghana.

But where I am I have only seen a few pretty Nigerian ones. Most have been average. I guess you will be biased and I will be biased as we will think girls from our countries are more beautiful.

Exactly no country can compare with Nigeria in Africa except for maybe Egypt and Ethiopia even at that Nigeria outnumber them 2-1. So Nigeria will have pretty girls and they will also have more ugly girls but on average Nigeria is on the same level as every african country.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Batman123: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
blackpanther25: this chic is fine. Is that you on your profile? Are u a lady

The lady is a beautiful friend of mine and soon to be girlfriend grin. Am not a lady!

Real Ghana beauty tongue

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghana recently won third place. Since Nigeria won it decades ago what else have they done.
Bullshit! We talk first place u mentioning third? Are u alright?
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

This is where the 'confidence' issue comes up.You've been comparing Nigerians to Black Americans and Ghanians.Nigerians compare themselves to NO ONE.That is why we stand out from the rest.Believe that brother
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Bullshit! We talk first place u mentioning third? Are u alright?

There are country that are yet to place so yes third is not bad. You outnumber us 9-1. So you are still short by 8 titles.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
Nigerians don't have more zeal, money or beat african Americans in academics. Just because Nigerians in America dominate in schools doesn't mean they are smarter than african Americans. The Nigerians that travel outside Nigeria are the ambitious ones. If you were to take 10% of the smartest african Americans to Nigeria, not only will they outshine Nigerians in academics, swag but they will also get all the girls. So you can't use a few smart Nigerians to compare a people of 40 million.

Ps you will not go to a Ghanaian club or Zimbabwe club or african American club and pull the baddest girl over there simply because you are Nigerian and you must be above all the rest.

Not saying Nigerians beat African Americans in academics, I was alluding percentages in terms of zeal to go further in academics. Most chics are attracted to educated guys. And once you do the maths based on averages - and they're equal. Obviously a lot of African Americans are highly educated, and I believe they have more folks who have excelled in academics at the top level, with proven achievements than Nigerians. But definitely not as broad as Nigerians. The same goes for Caribbeans. The ones among them who take education seriously always go for the top spot, hence you'll see more Caribbeans than Nigerians for example at Oxbridge.

Fam, it's not about talking the talk, that's what happens all the time. grin I can even go to a Ghanaian wedding, and pull the best Ghana chic there. Heck, some Ghana chic I still chat to now - I met her at a Ghanaian wedding in 2011, and it was easy for me. She was on it before I chirpsed her, and at the wedding, she stood out. grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
traware: This is where the 'confidence' issue comes up.You've been comparing Nigerians to Black Americans and Ghanians.Nigerians compare themselves to NO ONE.That is why we stand out from the rest.Believe that brother

I only made that comparison you let you know that you are not special. Black Americans also say they get all the girls yet the only girl lack Americans tend to pull are fat and unwanted white women. Stop bragging
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
traware: Shymexx,Shymexx...you're the type that will crash their vehicles because of big nyansh/batty

Lmao...never that. I'll just park the car and tell her to come speak to papi chulo. grin

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Didn't a Ghanaian guy pull arguably the sexiest nigerian actress. Only Nigerians will brag about getting girls from other countries. I have seen Ghanaians with so many other girls. In fact there are too many mix ghanaians and I don't mean mix as in just only white and black.

And what chic is that? She must be suffering from low self esteem. Then again, I've seen a few Ghana guys with naija chics but it doesn't happen that often. It's like seeing a black guy with an Indian girl.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
babeonline:
OMG!! grin grin grin grin grin

I have been following your posts on this gist since and the bold has made me laugh the loudest today. Lolzzzzz

Ar.se like that.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Batman123: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
@ Shymex.

Ghanaian women in general are easy going and don't form like their Nigerian counterparts (no offence).

Talking to a beautiful lady is not really a big thing as I said before they are usually down to earth and do not have this attitude thing. So I agree with you to an extent.

But to say that you can get any Ghanaian woman would be a gross generalisation.

Truth is the Ghanaian men and Nigerian women mix does happen but is less common than the vice versa but I think it's mostly cos both parties are not really that into each other.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

I only made that comparison you let you know that you are not special. Black Americans also say they get all the girls yet the only girl lack Americans tend to pull are fat and unwanted white women. Stop bragging
Exactly my point.You're just on this thread to 'prove' how 'unattractive' Nigerian men are which to me, is total garbage.Nigerian men are hardly intimidated by any woman,any where on planet earth.We don't have confidence issues unlike our other African brothers.This is a fact.Stop being blinded by your irrational dislike of Nigerians brother.It is what it is
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Not saying Nigerians beat African Americans in academics, I was alluding percentages in terms of zeal to go further in academics. Most chics are attracted to educated guys. And once you do the maths based on averages - and they're equal. Obviously a lot of African Americans are highly educated, and I believe they have more folks who have excelled in academics at the top level, with proven achievements than Nigerians. But definitely not as broad as Nigerians. The same goes for Caribbeans. The ones among them who take education seriously always go for the top spot, hence you'll see more Caribbeans than Nigerians for example at Oxbridge.

Fam, it's not about talking the talk, that's what happens all the time. grin I can even go to a Ghanaian wedding, and pull the best Ghana chic there. Heck, some Ghana chic I still chat to now - I met her at a Ghanaian wedding in 2011, and it was easy for me. She was on it before I chirpsed her, and at the wedding, she stood out. grin

You pulled a Ghanaian chic like no Ghanaian has ever pull a nigerian chick. My Yoruba brother please stop. You got the girl because of you and not because you are nigerian. I have seen many Ghanaians with South Africans, Nigerians, Liberians, Sierra Leonean. Is nothing special and Nigerians are not special. Obasanjo also pulls lots of girls and we are know he is not best looking guy.

One thing I know is Nigerians spend more than anyone except Haitians when it comes to getting girls. Money will always get you the girl 95% of the time. So if you say that then we can agree

Nigerians are nothing but Tip drill, it ain't about the looks, the swag or intelligence. Its all about money. Most girls that go out Nigerians use them as Mac machine.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by zeongeon: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Batman123:

its not about population its d fact..We may have more population than ghana but that doesn't beat d fact that ghanian ladies are more curvy with hips and booty compared to Nigerian women.

The fact remains that when it comes to facial look Nigerian girls are more beautiful than ghanian girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' / Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.