Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire (20369 Views)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Fulaman198(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
RoyalPearl: This boy. wink am coming for my debt grin

Hmm I better behave before I go into kinky mode, I like that picture btw grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by RoyalPearl(f): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Hmm I better behave before I go into kinky mode, I like that picture btw grin cheesy
lol I know you do grin grin. Anyways hope you good. Let us not derail this derailed thread further lol

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Fulaman198(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
RoyalPearl: lol I know you do grin grin. Anyways hope you good. Let us not derail this derailed thread further lol

Yes dear

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by blackpanther25(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oga Fulaman I hail thee. Pimping since 1987 wink
Did not know you had this in you? grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Kelewele(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Crap! Ghanaians will never measure up to Nigerians in any aspect. So if u like Go and Die.
I agree.We definitely don't measure up to you in bokoharamism

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by londoner: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
As someone that has been to both countries. I would say ON AVERAGE, Ghanaian women have a more shapely body, but ON AVERAGE, Nigerian women are prettier in the face.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Batman123: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
londoner: As someone that has been to both countries. I would say ON AVERAGE, Ghanaian women have a more shapely body, but ON AVERAGE, Nigerian women are prettier in the face.
have you been to all parts of Ghana? I hope you are not just referring to Accra?
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Kelewele(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
OXYGEN01: You write a lot.
That's a sign of a bored and jobless fa.g
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Subom1(f): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Where is your finance from? I hope is not white, because african women are marrying white men at an alarming rate. I have been to four wedding the past year they were all african women/white men union.
Lol does it matter? I knew this was coming
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by londoner: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Batman123: have you been to all parts of Ghana? I hope you are not just referring to Accra?

No, I've been to Accra, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Takwa and Takoradi.

I've heard northern ladies are the prettiest, but then same can be said about Nigerian northern ladies.

This is just what I have noticed while in both countries, and I travelled to one after the other, so the difference was clear.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kelewele: I agree.We definitely don't measure up to you in bokoharamism
Yea of cos u don't, it will take boko haram only a day to wipe out ur entire nation. Take a clue from cameroon- only small attack they've seen and their vice prime ministers wife has been kidnapped. So u very right u can measure up to us in anything.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Subom1: Lol does it matter? I knew this was coming

No it doesn't, I was just curious.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Kelewele(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Yea of cos u don't, it will take boko haram only a day to wipe out ur entire nation. Take a clue from cameroon- only small attack they've seen and their vice prime ministers wife has been kidnapped. So u very right u can measure up to us in anything.
You seem confused.Go to take a nap before you lose it.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Subom1(f): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

No it doesn't, I was just curious.
wink
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Subom1: wink

As long as y'all love each other. I have never been in luv, I just crush a lot. Still waiting for the girl that will make me a honest man.

Wish u all the best in your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Subom1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

As long as y'all love each other. I have never been in luv, I just crush a lot. Still waiting for the girl that will make me a honest man.

Wish u all the best in your marriage.
Yes we do love each other. Trust me am a tough cookie but this man just knows how to melt my heart lol embarassed. I think it will come when you least expect it. I never expected this but thanks dear. Wishing you all the best and hope you meet that girl soon wink

And fyi he is a black man grin, I know a lot of peeps were expecting a white guy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Subom1: I really like your approach to life. It's quite similar to mine. I am a free spirited kind of girl and race, ethnicity, wealth etc is not important to me as long as we click. I used to think a certain way when I was younger but I realised that actually made me closed off and I could miss out on meeting someone good. Life is full of surprises and if you open up yourself, heart and mind then you could just find love in a hopeless place (corny embarassed Ikr). Am also not the typical Naija girl. I think am a bit crazy (but in a good way). I don't depend on my parents so that part is not an issue. I Think my dad is prob just having a lil hard time that his youngest daughter is about to get married. I have been dating my boo for 4years so I know my dad was expecting that to happen. I think the fact too that my bro got married to a Jamaican last year and now me also it may take a Lil while for him to come around but I know he will.

I like that. You have to stay open minded at at times and treat everyone as an individual, by returning whatever energy you get.

I know a lot of folks on here might think I'm closed minded because I get into ethnic fights from time to time. Well, I'm from a place where when you're under attack, you've to defend yourself at all times. And I don't know how to keep grudges. So when I feel disrespected, I'll tell you to your face and warn you to stay away from me. I don't do that corny bottled-up emotions, where folks hide under "maturity" and "class" - smile in your face, and stab you at the back. No time for that. And I definitely don't have time for holding collective prejudice that's bigger than me. However, when push comes to shove due to loyalty - I'll always ride with the home team, but that's not something I want to lead my everyday life about. Being free as a bird is what makes me happy.

It's better to give everyone a chance in life till a misstep happens, and you draw a line. Putting yourself in a box will deny you a lot of opportunities, I tell ya. Also, when it comes to relationships: connection, mutual outlook to life, communication, how you complement each other, and things you've in common are the most important things - and they should at the top. Then being attracted to each other is next. Afterwards, you can start thinking of nationality and cultural similarities. However, if the first two are there, that should override the last one.

That said, I still have all the love and respect in the world for naija chics. I can being around them and cracking jokes about family and that. And nothing can break that background bond. But folks who're exposed to different cultures, with different experiences don't dwell on that alone. Anyway, who knows I might end up with some naija chic - not thinking about marriage for now. But there are too many options out there, so it's better to explore than be locked up in a box. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Subom1(f): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2014
^^ cool
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by SantaMafia: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
GovWahala:
Chaley what I stated is the fact! U can be vexed for all I care. Ghanians will never measure up to Nigerians in anything. Beauty is a no go area we flaw u hands down. So get lost foool!
another fuelish shitnigerian goat! Ghana ca never measure up to shitnigeria? of course we can never measure up in 419, yahoo yahoo,corruption, money rituals, witchcraft, militants, oil bunkering, piracy, robberies, pr0stitution, terrorism etc etc hahahaha truly Ghana can never measure to your fvcked up dustbin country grin chei shitnigeria MUMUDOM Republic! omo naija generator republic grin

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
SantaMafia: another fuelish shitnigerian goat! Ghana ca never measure up to shitnigeria? of course we can never measure up in 419, yahoo yahoo,corruption, money rituals, witchcraft, militants, oil bunkering, piracy, robberies, pr0stitution, terrorism etc etc hahahaha truly Ghana can never measure to your fvcked up dustbin country grin chei shitnigeria MUMUDOM Republic! omo naija generator republic grin
Who allowed this rogue on Nairaland?
E-diot this is not ghanaweb where stupidity is condoned, so u better Bleep off to ur burnt nation. Fooool!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by SantaMafia: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
GovWahala:
Who allowed this rogue on Nairaland?
E-diot this is not ghanaweb where stupidity is condoned, so u better Bleep off to ur burnt nation. Fooool!

nigayrians? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags
Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria tongue

Dirty, ugly pig

Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? Suffering and smiling, huh?

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
SantaMafia:

nigayrians? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags
Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria tongue

Dirty, ugly pig

Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? Suffering and smiling, huh?

U are very dump and stupid at the same time.
Poor e-diot I can buy ur whole family without my account shaking. Goat!!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by SantaMafia: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
GovWahala:
U are very dump and stupid at the same time.
Poor e-diot I can buy ur whole family without my account shaking. Goat!!
my dog has more sense than this mor0nic ape!

Tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! empty barrels make the most noise
Fuelish goat! do you even have a bank account? Only 26 million shitnigerians have bank accounts in shitnigeria and this g0at is definitely not one of those with bank account.

Fuckeduppedness so every shitnigerian is stupendously rich, huh?
And yet 90% of those modafakas survive on less than $2 a day, according to the World Bank? I bet you are of those mor0nic suffering and smiling eediots roaming about committing all manner of crimes in your dustbin country, huh?

poverty tinz http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/

See grown up men fighting over common Fanta in your cursed countryhttps://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov https://www.nairaland.com/1613179/man-ties-7-children-wheel-barrow
https://www.nairaland.com/1683272/pix-national-disgrace-confab-delegates

a nation of ediots ruled by foools cool http://saharareporters.com/article/about-nation-idiots-ruled-fools

www.nairaland.com/attachments/940854_Scramble_2_JPG5b7de994380b372aa9191c7decc82233
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
SantaMafia: my dog has more sense than this mor0nic ape!

Tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! empty barrels make the most noise
Fuelish goat! do you even have a bank account? Only 26 million shitnigerians have bank accounts in shitnigeria and this g0at is definitely not one of those with bank account.

And yet 90% of those modafakas survive on less than $2 a day, according to the World Bank? I bet you are of those mor0nic suffering and smiling eediots roaming about committing all manner of crimes in your dustbin country, huh?

poverty tinz http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/

See grown up men fighting over common Fanta in your cursed countryhttps://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov https://www.nairaland.com/1613179/man-ties-7-children-wheel-barrow

a nation of ediots ruled by foools cool http://saharareporters.com/article/about-nation-idiots-ruled-fools

www.nairaland.com/attachments/940854_Scramble_2_JPG5b7de994380b372aa9191c7decc82233

As dark as u are in color is the same way ur brain is dark and messed up! Stupid charley that poverty is ravaging that's what u are. I remember my last time in Ghana, was trying to just relax at the bisua beach before some black ape looking Gaynaians started begging me for alms. Poverty can be seen written over all ur ugly faces.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by SantaMafia: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
GovWahala:
As dark as u are in color is the same way ur brain is dark and messed up! Stupid charley that poverty is ravaging that's what u are. I remember my last time in Ghana, was trying to just relax at the bisua beach before some black ape looking Gaynaians started begging me for alms. Poverty can be seen written over all ur ugly faces.
hahahaha I saw worse-looking ugly dogs called shitnigerians the last time I was at the bar beach. grin I am glad you had the pleasure of a clean beach at busua. the beach in your shithole was littered with sh1t all over. it was as if shitnigreins congregate at the beach to do their thing grin no wonder no tourist visits that dustbin country grin who wants to go to a dirty country where anything that moves is a target for kidnappers who demand ransoms as low as coke and gala? grin grin grin

and why do shitnigerians like to beg so often? very impoverished modafakas. i remember that ediotic security man at the lagos hotel I stayed. I had checked out and was about to get into the car to go to the airport. this young man approached and I knew he wanted me to give him something, [b]something most shitnigerians do for rendering services they are paid for.[/b]He bowed and greeted me and I acknowledged. He saw that I wasnt going to give him anything, because I told myself he had not done anything to merit a tip from me. you know what this poor ape did? he held onto the door of the car and started begging--"oga, please drop something for me. nothing is too small sir!" Trust me, I banged the door in his face and asked the driver to move the car! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I would have given him something in the past because I had paid schools fees for nigerian students. I sponsored two of m your apes to study at the University of Maiduguri and University of Abuja. eediots.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
hmmmm guys with curvy and heavy ukwu ladies.na wahoo wetin ladies wey no get curve go do
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha I saw worse-looking ugly dogs called shitnigerians the last time I was at the bar beach. grin I am glad you had the pleasure of a clean beach at busua. the beach in your shithole was littered with sh1t all over. it was as if shitnigreins congregate at the beach to do their thing grin no wonder no tourist visits that dustbin country grin who wants to go to a dirty country where anything that moves is a target for kidnappers who demand ransoms as low as coke and gala? grin grin grin

and why do shitnigerians like to beg so often? very impoverished modafakas. i remember that ediotic security man at the lagos hotel I stayed. I had checked out and was about to get into the car to go to the airport. this young man approached and I knew he wanted me to give him something, [b]something most shitnigerians do for rendering services they are paid for.[/b]He bowed and greeted me and I acknowledged. He saw that I wasnt going to give him anything, because I told myself he had not done anything to merit a tip from me. you know what this poor ape did? he held onto the door of the car and started begging--"oga, please drop something for me. nothing is too small sir!" Trust me, I banged the door in his face and asked the driver to move the car! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I would have given him something in the past because I had paid schools fees for nigerian students. I sponsored two of m your apes to study at the University of Maiduguri and University of Abuja. eediots.

All this hates in u simply emanates from the fact that u Gaynaians are forever second class to Nigerians. If u like hang urself as it's a ghana culture to commit suicide. If ur stupid ghana was that good, that black e-diot I met at takoradi won't have been begging to follow me to Nigeria to at least earn a living. I had to smack the shit of his black face to bring him to the reality that we Nigerians don't need Gaynaians in our country. The damage u did before we sent u packing with the "ghana must Go" campaign is still evident. Listen Foool! Ghana will never measure up to Nigeria. It's either u agree or Die! Ur choice.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmmm guys with curvy and heavy ukwu ladies.na wahoo wetin ladies wey no get curve go do
We don't need girls with heavy ukwu and horror face.
Nigerian ladies have it balanced proportional body shape with beautiful faces to go with. Unlike some darker than satan short looking shits called gaynaian ladies.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
GovWahala:
We don't need girls with heavy ukwu and horror face.
Nigerian ladies have it balanced proportional body shape with beautiful faces to go with. Unlike some darker than satan short looking shits called gaynaian ladies.
true talk my brother naija babes rocks with no heavy ukwu
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
I just discovered a Kenyan!

Darn!! This woman go hard in the paint - all that assssssssssssss!

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by blackpanther25(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
shymexx: I just discovered a Kenyan!

Darn!! This woman go hard in the paint - all that assssssssssssss!

that lady bleached her skin. You should see how she looks now
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Orina(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
SantaMafia: my dog has more sense than this mor0nic ape!

hahaha hunger will kill all of you
Producer price inflation reaches 33.1 percent
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/artikel.php?ID=318508

confused people
Near blows at Flagstaff House…
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=318476&comment=0#com

Pupils Sit on Piled-Up Cement Blocks to Learn in 21st Century Ghana
http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2014/07/24/pupils-sit-piled-cement-blocks-learn-21st-century-ghana/

you want more idiot?

Living conditions of Ghanaians deteriorating – Christian Council tells Gov’t
http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/29/living-conditions-of-ghanaians-deteriorating-christian-council-tells-govt/

your currency is the worst in Africa people can't even buy water with it lol
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=290934

And for your info 90% of Nigerians are not poor...

Only a Third of Nigerians are Poor - World Bank

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/only-a-third-of-nigerians-are-poor-says-world-bank/184323/

Nigeria’s Poverty Level Drops By 2.1 Percent - World Bank
http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/24072014/news/news12.html#.U9gTI12t-o8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke Dumps Husband / Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute / White Woman Accused Runtown And His Brother Of Defrauding Her Of 45Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.