Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire (20351 Views)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Damn.
Dass a ugly betch!

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by RoyalPearl(f): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Since when did this lady become an actress undecided. Anyways all those saying she is fake it's not fake. There are many ladies out there like her with natural curves. For those calling her ugly. I admit she is not the prettiest facially but she is not horrid ugly.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by traware(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2014
OXYGEN01: When did PEACE Hyde become a nigerian.Ain't u even surprised. A nigerian with such perfect body.Not even possible in dreams.
Ofcourse it is very possible for a Nigerian lady to acquire such a 'perfect' body.All she needs is money inorder to buy make-up for her face,a weave-on,high-heeled shoes and a full body spanx to keep the folds of her body in place and voila!!! many mens' dreams turn into a reality.This 'perfect' look can easily be bought from any reputable shop.Nothing new here...its all 'packaged beauty'

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by OXYGEN01: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Faun: Damn.
Dass a ugly betch!
But fine pass your mum.

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by misspatsy(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2014
bejust: let's see yours
Shez lookin 4 clients am not
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2014
OXYGEN01: But fine pass your mum.

Will this dirty, insecure Ghanaian bastard get off my mentions instead of joblessly acting like a shameless internet policeman?

How insecure can you and your fellow i..d.iots get on Nairaland? Shebi because I called her ugly, it should automatically count as an affront to your country Ghana, right? As dumb and brainless as you are, it sure shows how childish you can get.

If you must know, a hideous woman gets called a hideous woman here on Nairaland, and it doesn't matter what country she hails from, whether Ghanaian or Nigerian. As a matter of fact, there is a thread on the frontpage right now featuring actress Fathia Balogun, and she and her co-actresses have been called names without anybody getting emotional about it.
But it has to be different in your case, since you spend your meaningless life on Nairaland going through threads to pick up comments you find unfavourable to any Ghanaian, just to retort with your brain-dead rhetoric. grin

Go get yourself a day job, Kunta Kinte.

7 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Batman123: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2014
kennygee: Maybe its because I'm a girl but I'm I the only one who thinks those hips and backside are either photo kiosked or fake?

They look outrageous.
My dear it's all natural. Nothing fake about it. Ghanaian ladies are blessed with such. Even the slim ones have a booty too

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GreyBlood: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2014
OXYGEN01: But fine pass your mum.
this is extreme and uncalled for; so because she is a Ghanaian nobody should say she is ugly?
Life would be easier if we learn to be civil. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala: Ghanaian ladies having big hips and ugly face since 1802.
Nigerians hating on Ghanaians since 1605. The same ppl shouting ugly are the same ones running after those girls. Smdh

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2014
GreyBlood: this is extreme and uncalled for; so because she is a Ghanaian nobody should say she is ugly?
and calling someone an " ugly bit.ch" is civil. What's good for the gander is also good for the geese

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2014
GreyBlood: this is extreme and uncalled for; so because she is a Ghanaian nobody should say she is ugly?

Those people are bereft of intellect or common sense. I've long ruled them out as humans.
24/7, you'll see them running around Nairaland looking for any unfavourable comment on anything of Ghanaian descent, just to insert their collossally i..d.i.otic retorts. The shameless lot.
It's a common thing now.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: and calling someone an " ugly bit.ch" is civil. What's good for the gander is also good for the geese

Good. In that case, I'm not complaining. If your brother feels he's good at throwing insults, let him step forward, because I'm in the mood to take him to the cleaners.
This should be an interesting Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2014
People should stop created silly topics day in and day out about Ghana this and that as it usually results in insults and that's when my brothers will descend on it. If you are tired then simply stop creating ish. Hypocrisy at its best. It takes two remember.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by londoner: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2014
The first lady is curvy, but not really pretty in the face. I think her mid section has been photo shopped a little to be honest. Although she does have a small waist.

The second lady is curvy and pretty.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Faun:

Good. In that case, I'm not complaining. If your brother feels he's good at throwing insults, let him step forward, because I'm in the mood to take him to the cleaners.
This should be an interesting Sunday.
what do I have to do with it. Quote him then and not me
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: People should stop created silly topics day in and day out about Ghana this and that as it usually results in insults and that's when my brothers will descend on it. If you are tired then simply stop creating ish. Hypocrisy at its best. It takes two remember.

Point of correction: Your brothers cannot 'descend' on anybody. Not even an ant. What they do is throw insults, and get their cowardly black butts whooped like the losers they are.
If you're bothered about Ghanaian topics being opened on Nairaland, you should start by telling those bottom-feeders at GhanaWeb to stop opening threads about Nigeria, because that's essentially what they do there 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: what do I have to do with it. Quote him then and not me

I've already quoted him and put him in his place.
You, on the other hand, went on to make a reference to me when you spoke to GreyBlood... Or should I pull out the post and pick it out for you myself?
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
londoner: The first lady is curvy, but not really pretty in the face. I think her mid section has been photo shopped to be honest.

The second lady is curvy and pretty.
I agree she is not that pretty but her body is real.

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun:

I've already quoted him and put him in his place.
You, on the other hand, went on to make a reference to me when you spoke to GreyBlood... Or should I pull out the post and pick it out for you myself?
yes I made reference because he was being biased saying one side was extreme and uncalled for yet the other side of the coin he made no reference too. I only mentioned your quote as a reference to elaborate my point. Unfortunately your comment just happened to be what I used.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun:

Point of correction: Your brothers cannot 'descend' on anybody. Not even an ant. What they do is throw insults, and get their cowardly black butts whooped like the losers they are.
If you're bothered about Ghanaian topics being opened on Nairaland, you should start by telling those bottom-feeders at GhanaWeb to stop opening threads about Nigeria, because that's essentially what they do there 24/7.
Lol well go right ahead if you have the energy for such. I don't so you can leave me out of the bs thanks
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Faun(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: yes I made reference because he was being biased saying one side was extreme and uncalled for yet the other side of the coin he made no reference too. I only mentioned your quote as a reference to elaborate my point. Unfortunately your comment just happened to be what I used.

He's not being biased in any way. Go to the frontpage and see people like Fathia Balogun and her co-stars getting ripped apart.
But your dumb brother obviously came here with his fake "patriotism" to talk like a fool because he believes any negative comment aimed at anything of Ghanaian origin ultimately translates to an insult on Ghana as a country - proof of his extremely limited intelligence.

Well, I also quoted you to elaborate my point. Unfortunately, my comment just happened to be what you used.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by londoner: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: I agree she is not that pretty but her body is real.

I knew her body was real, I was talking about the mid section in the first pic. I did also mention that she does have a small midsection.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kelewele: She is Ghanaian not Nigerian

My bad, I didn't know that.

I was thinking the same as well because I know naija doesn't breed women with that kind of body.

Massive ti.ts, massive batty, slim waist, flat belly and all that.

Darn! Chale's look good on that fufu diet. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: Lol well go right ahead if you have the energy for such. I don't so you can leave me out of the bs thanks

Have you got a body like these Ghanaian damsels?
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Batman123: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
^^ My man you can say that again.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by OXYGEN01: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun:

Will this dirty, insecure Ghanaian bastard get off my mentions instead of joblessly acting like a shameless internet policeman?

How insecure can you and your fellow i..d.iots get on Nairaland? Shebi because I called her ugly, it should automatically count as an affront to your country Ghana, right? As dumb and brainless as you are, it sure shows how childish you can get.

If you must know, a hideous woman gets called a hideous woman here on Nairaland, and it doesn't matter what country she hails from, whether Ghanaian or Nigerian. As a matter of fact, there is a thread on the frontpage right now featuring actress Fathia Balogun, and she and her co-actresses have been called names without anybody getting emotional about it.
But it has to be different in your case, since you spend your meaningless life on Nairaland going through threads to pick up comments you find unfavourable to any Ghanaian, just to retort with your brain-dead rhetoric. grin

Go get yourself a day job, Kunta Kinte.
So this brainless mumugerian is angry.Is better to be angry at your parents for transferring part of their stupidity and foolishness in you.I'm even shocked to see someone foolishly claiming to be working doing on this useless forum.Go do your job nd leave this forum for jobless people like us ok.MUMU
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by V0lv0(f): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Have you got a body like these Ghanaian damsels?
Lmao no, not like them
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kelewele: Unlike ur ugly mum with masculine body
Still does not change the fact that ur girls look burnt with ugly faces.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: Nigerians hating on Ghanaians since 1605. The same ppl shouting ugly are the same ones running after those girls. Smdh
Nigerians hating on gaynains? U are totally deluded, hw many ghanains have been miss world?

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by OXYGEN01: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Still does not change the fact that ur girls look burnt with ugly faces.
I hope ur mum ain't excluded?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
OXYGEN01: I hope ur mum ain't excluded?
Of cos she's excluded, she's not a gaynaian. grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by OXYGEN01: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Of cos she's excluded, she's not a gaynaian. grin
Then based on wat u ar saying mumugerians are ugly than apes considering the looks of your mum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute / Music Act, Morell Robbed On An Uber Trip In Abuja / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.