Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? (1421 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by mcdreeezy: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hey guys, have u ever been in a situation where ur guy asks u for ur female frnd's number? Do u jux give it to them without much stress bcuz they are 'ur guys'?? Or u don't? I uploaded a girl's pic on whatsapp and a coursemate of mine asked me for her number but I refused. The girl in question- we're jux frnds on social media and we've not met but I still think u don't jux see someone's pic and start askin for her number. I know there's some kinda bond btw guys but I couldn't jux help bein straight-forward with him. Does it make me less of a guy? Jux want to know, ladies are also welcome
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by purplesummer(f): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
It shows you are civilised. You would've been wrong if you had given out the girl's number without her consent.
Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by alienware(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
purplesummer: It shows you are civilised. You would've been wrong if you had given out the girl's number without her consent.
Happy now?
u are a very attractive woman.... I love that pointed noise of urs in the profile pic.
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by purplesummer(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
alienware: u are a very attractive woman.... I love that pointed noise of urs in the profile pic.
Awww, thanks a lot. cheesy
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by alienware(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
mcdreeezy: Hey guys, have u ever been in a situation where ur guy asks u for ur female frnd's number? Do u jux give it to them without much stress bcuz they are 'ur guys'?? Or u don't? I uploaded a girl's pic on whatsapp and a coursemate of mine asked me for her number but I refused. The girl in question- we're jux frnds on social media and we've not met but I still think u don't jux see someone's pic and start askin for her number. I know there's some kinda bond btw guys but I couldn't jux help bein straight-forward with him. Does it make me less of a guy? Jux want to know, ladies are also welcome
u are a learner ? So you used a girls picture u met on social media as ur dp on whatsapp when she's not your lover ? A lady you've never met ? Does she use ur pic as her dp ? Some guys sef ! Mtchew . Looks like u have a low self esteem !

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by alienware(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
purplesummer:
Awww, thanks a lot. cheesy
u welcome my lady !
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by mcdreeezy: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
purplesummer: It shows you are civilised. You would've been wrong if you had given out the girl's number without her consent.
Happy now?
Not really, buh it's a relief
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by mcdreeezy: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
alienware: u are a learner ? So you used a girls picture u met on social media as ur dp on whatsapp when she's not your lover ? A lady you've never met ? Does she use ur pic as her dp ? Some guys sef ! Mtchew . Looks like u have a low self esteem !
We're pretty close frnds tho we've not met. She uses my pic, I also use hers. Buh it's not a frequent stuff. And no, I don't have a low self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by Waspy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
What you saying man
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by jnrbayano(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
1. Have you ever asked that your friend to give you one of his female friend's number?

(a) If your answer is "yes", did he or did he not oblige you?

(b) If your answer is "no" take purplesummer's answer.
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by harrwix(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
It depends on your definition of being a guy....hw do you see being a guy
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
If I call this op a mor.on they will say I hv started,hw can u use d pic of a girl u hv nt met as ur dp on whatappSeriously some guyz deserve 2 b flogged 24 strokes every mawnin
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by Chukkasy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op what are you afraid of? That he will collect the babe? No be girls plenty everywhere?
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by Guruenny(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Y re u judgn d guy cos he uses a gal pix as his dp is it bad?frnds on social media or nt frnds is frnds xo to me it dosnt mean anytin mreova since d gal did d same tin.d questn he askd is d one u sud gve an ans to,my own opinion abt ur questn is dat it is d best tin u do for nt gvn out d gal no sme guys av a really shallow brain nd fish mind
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by thiefnubu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Happy now?
uv got mail
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by laplace12(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy now?

But its just a number, will it hurt?
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by MrKodak(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2014
edozie04: If I call this op a mor.on they will say I hv started,hw can u use d pic of a girl u hv nt met as ur dp on whatappSeriously some guyz deserve 2 b flogged 24 strokes every mawnin

Am sorry, is there something I am missing? I mean, is there a rule/law that states that any picture one uses as DP must be a person one has met? Its called Display Picture(DP), not lovers Picture(LP). It means u can put a picture on display depending on how u feel as long as u re not criminally displaying a picture for dubious intent. You re the one deserving of the flogging.
@OP, u did the right thing. Infact, it makes u more of a man than less.
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
What's your brand?
I should buy you a bottle, or a truck load.

Back to the matter, it doesn't make you less of a man.

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by sexylogan(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
mcdreeezy: Hey guys, have u ever been in a situation where ur guy asks u for ur female frnd's number? Do u jux give it to them without much stress bcuz they are 'ur guys'?? Or u don't? I uploaded a girl's pic on whatsapp and a coursemate of mine asked me for her number but I refused. The girl in question- we're jux frnds on social media and we've not met but I still think u don't jux see someone's pic and start askin for her number. I know there's some kinda bond btw guys but I couldn't jux help bein straight-forward with him. Does it make me less of a guy? Jux want to know, ladies are also welcome

It doesn't make you any less as a man. But if you do have feelings for your lady friend, you should let her know.

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by ideology(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
You did the right thing, coupled with the fact that you are on course with the lady, even at that, it won't be proper to give out her contact without her consent
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by ITbomb(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
alienware: u are a very attractive woman.... I love that pointed noise of urs in the profile pic.
I don't know the kind of screen you are using bro, cos from my end here, she looks like a dangerous pirate with an eye left and a black patch
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by iamjean(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op you just lost some nigger points
Re: Does This Make Me Less Of A Guy?? by alienware(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
ITbomb:
I don't know the kind of screen you are using bro, cos from my end here, she looks like a dangerous pirate with an eye left and a black patch
lmao ! U are a badass.

(1) (Reply)

All The Fine Girls I Know Are Call Centre Operators. / How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? / How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.