Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? (1426 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / She regrets losing her Virginity ... (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by korel9: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Straight to the matter

I have this girl who I won't be wrong to refer to as a sex freak (something I never knew from the onset).
She wants it EVERYTIME we meet even if it's thrice a day, 7 days a week and four weeks a month; the whole days of the year if possible. grin
This is not to say that I'm not man enough but we all know the "hazards" involved in a bid to stay baby free.
Anytime I say I'm not in the mood or try to avoid giving it to her she throws all sorts of accusations @ me and makes me feel less than the man that I am no matter how much I try to convince her.
For now I can attest to it that I'm the only man she's ever met and that she's not into another (even in secret) but my fear is what may happen any time I refuse giving it to her or when she goes far away from me.

What do I do?
Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by Afrok(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
My question is; op nah U pluck her cherry? If yes, shocked then U must finish what U started cheesy but if no, U must still continue and finish what U didn't start undecided.

Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by korel9: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Afrok:
My question is; op nah U pluck her cherry? If yes, shocked then U must finish what U started cheesy but if no, U must still continue and finish what U didn't start undecided.

The answer to your question is yes. sad But I shouldn't be selfish by satisfying my own sexual urge ignoring the health implications of the intake of pregnancy preventing tabs, should I?
Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by Afrok(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
korel9:

The answer to your question is yes. sad But I shouldn't be selfish by satisfying my own sexual urge ignoring the health implications of the intake of pregnancy preventing tabs, should I?
No! U shouldn't , my words in the first post still stand, I think U should learn or start using other methods to satisfy her instead of direct knacking every time.
Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by korel9: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Afrok:
No! U shouldn't , my words in the first post still stand, I think U should learn or start using other methods to satisfy her instead of direct knacking every time.

I understand you bro but if u can take your time to read all through the post again you'll discover I said no matter how much I try to convince her or do something else she protests and fight me for trying to deprive her.
Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by Afrok(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
korel9:

I understand you bro but if u can take your time to read all through the post again you'll discover I said no matter how much I try to convince her or do something else she protests and fight me for trying to deprive her.
hmmm... Lips sealed, eleyi gidi gan undecided.
Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by korel9: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Afrok:
hmmm... Lips sealed, eleyi gidi gan undecided.

Seems like you just got the drill sad
Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by Afrok(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
korel9:

Seems like you just got the drill sad
as in... Am trying to reason it on both sides but it keeps swinging back and forth like a pendulum bob.
Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by Agybabe(f): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Na wa o...this thing no be food na.

@op What would happen when you travel? Get her a vibbrratorr jor and rest. cool
Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by prettyjo(f): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
then your dick must be something else

Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by kwalakwala123(f): 4:40am On Oct 29, 2014
korel9:

while trying other means communicate more is very important and do it gently, with care, don't rush take your tym u know that d place is fragile. Ask questions if u re getin it rite or wrong when trying somting new, be patient abt it so as to be able to observe d result. Finaly talk to her and let her get somtin doing dat can take some of her time positely. It seemed she has too much time for dat ting.

Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by korel9: 6:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:
Na wa o...this thing no be food na.

@op What would happen when you travel? Get her a vibbrratorr jor and rest. cool

If that will work I wouldn't mind grin grin

Re: How Do I Stay Away From Doing It Without Losing Her? by korel9: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2014
prettyjo:
then your dick must be something else

A trial will convince you
grin grin grin grin grin

Why Are Ladies Like This? / Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? / Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls?