Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp (1974 Views)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Leibnitz: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
EkoIle1:

I really do believe they train people like you how to be and sound idiotic and unintelligent..

Nigeria is not Iraq and the fact that they haven't been able to stop bombings and sectarian violence in Iraq is not an excuse for incompetence and lack of effort in Nigeria.

It's never a reason for any responsible government to derelict, to be grossly incompetent and engage in finger pointing with the opposition that the Nigerian people are not paying to protect them.

This reckless and incompetent finds strength and energy when it comes to pointing fingers and playing the blame game when in fact they should be doing everything in their power to defend and protect Nigerians against terrorists.

Unfortunately for them, they can not wash away their now globally know incompetence and and corrupt ways by pointing fingers at other people. What sane and rational people do in sane and rational societies is investigate and arrest any member of the opposition if in fact they are responsible and you have credible facts on your side. The daily distractions with the oppositions is nothing but the same distraction and looking the other way while Nigerians die needless.

These are not only inept and incompetent people, they are also very thoughtless, very irresponsible and unpatriotic...
Are you trying to be smart by a half
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by peleson: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Weighty issue !! “Or could it be APC’s desperate strategy of trying to disentangle itself from the internationally acknowledged link with terrorists and possibly undermine the planned probe of their involvement by the United Kingdom.’’—Olisa Metuh shocked shocked shocked
This is IT!! YES YES

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by egift(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
VICTORCIZA: shut up and stop talking trash..

Tell PDP to stop sending their Boko Haram against innocent Nigerians. Your attacks will not stop Jonathan from getting kicked out. Keep supporting atrocity.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by cjrane: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
[size=20pt]APC, is filled with a bunch of discredited, corrupt and murderous politicians jostling for another opportunity to loot Nigeria.

Corrupt goons in APC such as kwangkwangso will easily pay his boys to eliminate Buhari to have his way. With Buhari alive,he knows that he stands no chance at all.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
EkoIle1:

I really do believe they train people like you how to be and sound idiotic and unintelligent..

Nigeria is not Iraq and the fact that they haven't been able to stop bombings and sectarian violence in Iraq is not an excuse for incompetence and lack of effort in Nigeria.

It's never a reason for any responsible government to derelict, to be grossly incompetent and engage in finger pointing with the opposition that the Nigerian people are not paying to protect them.

This reckless and incompetent finds strength and energy when it comes to pointing fingers and playing the blame game when in fact they should be doing everything in their power to defend and protect Nigerians against terrorists.

Unfortunately for them, they can not wash away their now globally know incompetence and and corrupt ways by pointing fingers at other people. What sane and rational people do in sane and rational societies is investigate and arrest any member of the opposition if in fact they are responsible and you have credible facts on your side. The daily distractions with the oppositions is nothing but the same distraction and looking the other way while Nigerians die needless.

These are not only inept and incompetent people, they are also very thoughtless, very irresponsible and unpatriotic...
Sharrap!

There is no difference between the islamic insurgency in Iraq or Pakistan and what Boko Haram is doing in Nigeria. See what they are all have in common:
- Islam driven
- Internal (within the country)
- Insurgency
- Terrorism
- Suicide bombing
- Hate for anything western or christianity
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by EkoIle1: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Are you trying to be smart by a half

Try elevate above that meaningless and meager vocabulary..
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by EkoIle1: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Sharrap!

There is no difference between the islamic insurgency in Iraq or Pakistan and what Boko Haram is doing in Nigeria. See what they are all have in common:
- Islam driven
- Insurgency
- Terrorism
- Suicide bombing
Etc

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Leibnitz: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
EkoIle1:

Try elevate above that meaningless and meager vocabulary..
I'm not here to equate dictions cool
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Leibnitz: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
EkoIle1:

Your kinsmen are busy destroying Government property yet claim 'sophistication' angry
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
egift:

Tell PDP to stop sending their Boko Haram against innocent Nigerians. Your attacks will not stop Jonathan from getting kicked out. Keep supporting atrocity.
kick who
e gift you are not a kid anymore! use your brain nahh
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by aresa: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: I'm not here to equate dictions cool

What are are you here to do? To troll? Its a discussion thread so get lost if you have nothing to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Leibnitz: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
aresa:

What are are you here to do? To troll? Its a discussion thread so get lost if you have nothing to discuss.
I deal with facts and figure. Cannot educate anyone here cos Nairaland has gone to the pigs
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by aresa: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
EkoIle1:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by egift(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
VICTORCIZA: kick who
e gift you are not a kid anymore! use your brain nahh

He will be voted out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Mark1979: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Over the recent years, the level of security in Nigeria has diminished. Cases like kidnapping, armed robbery and even bombings are no longer news to us and its sort of expected if these events happen at least once a day.
This is why the good people at Delgrem Incorporation came up with the Naija Rescue Alert App (9RA).
The Naija Rescue app is a security and personal safety app that provides emergency services to help you stay safe and secure no matter where you are.
The 9RA SOS alerts acts as an emergency alert device, personal location tracker and incident reporting tool all in one app.In an emergency or risky situation, With a click of a button, 9RA immediately sends out a pre-programmed SMS alert message to your contacts, including the exact geographic location and map.
9RA does not charge any on going fees, just a one off fee of $1.99, and the product is yours for download. Some of the benefits of using the 9RA include:
Send an emergency alert when in danger
Call authorities at the press of one button
Share your location using social media.
Act as a medic alert
The 9RA is available for Android devices and can de downloaded from the Google Play Store. You can also download a free version of this app by clicking on the link below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by ISP1KSDATROOF: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
It added that APC`s hasty attempts to indict the Presidency and the PDP while exonerating itself had raised issues regarding what really happened.

Sincere9gerian:
It added that APC`s hasty attempts to indict the Presidency and the PDP while exonerating itself had raised issues regarding what really happened.

Well, you and your principals are not known to be able to tell the truth even for one second, as lies have corrupted your minds just as it has corrupted your fingers--- reason why they can't keep their hands out of the National/State Treasury.

I and millions around the world have read Buhari's statement immediately after he almost got blown to smithereens by elements whom could probably have been agents of PDP, and nowhere did he accuse the Presidency. Had it been the other way around, Buhari would've been roundly and falsely accused; something PDP has been doing for years. Why Nigerians can't easily see that a liar is a thief is a criminal is beyond me. A person that'll falsely accuse another is the worst of humans and it even says so in the Bible. Good God, that is how Jesus got killed for Christ's sakes! False accusation. Nothing good can come out of the PDP crop of Politicians, it is an association of liars and criminals that'll steal everything for themselves and never give anything back to the people. Look at the kinds of people they've routinely thrown up: Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Andy Uba, Sincere9igerian, Reno Omokri.... You really expect anything good to come out of this classless and myopic group of animals people? Goodluck wishing as your Kids are destined to be slaves of the kids of the present PDP "Kings".

P.S: If something is missing in my living room, and all I did was announce it WITHOUT ACCUSING ANYONE WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, but all of a sudden someone starts screaming saying "I didn't steal it! Why would you think Im the culprit?!"... you don't need a soothsayer to tell you who the culprit is.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by continentalceo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
GEJ 2015! Fresh air. We love you jonathan weather Buhari becomes a suicide bomber GEJ go win
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Safari29: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
egift:

USA and the rest of the world wud be disappointed if we don't.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by CastleandGreen: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Olisa Metuh may you live forever.
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by ISP1KSDATROOF: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
OdaNobunaga: sometimes i wonder what the fuss is all about. Come 2015; The incumbent president will win as expected and life continues, why the bruhaha?

Well, the brouhaha is that if by chance the incumbent doesn't win (because, trust me, if GEJ---as 'slow', corrupt, inept and unrefined as the International community perceives him---manages to rig himself in again as President, world opinion will be that Nigerians are a group of mentally backwards and unstable people), and loses to Buhari, take a wild guess where all the corrupt Politicians from 1986 till Present will be residing?

Let me tell you a strategy GEJ is thinking of using if it seems that he won't be able to perpetuate mass rigging (or strike a deal guaranteeing him immunity from all corruption charges if he declines to run)--- he intends to (re)indict a few "low level" criminals as collateral damage i.e Fani-Kayode and co to give a semblance that he's truly frighting a war against corruption, then have the Constitution amended so that indicting him on corruption and public abuse charges by the new Government cannot be retroactive. This option is presently on the table of the Attorney General of the Federation where it is currently being reviewed.

Goodluck Jonathan, as he has always done, is thinking twenty steps ahead while the rest of Nigeria look on like sheep being led to slaughter.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by LoveDecay(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Well, the brouhaha is that if by chance the incumbent doesn't win (because, trust me, if GEJ---as 'slow', corrupt, inept and unrefined as the International community perceives him---manages to rig himself in again as President, world opinion will be that Nigerians are a group of mentally backwards and unstable people), and loses to Buhari, take a wild guess where all the corrupt Politicians from 1986 till Present will be residing?

Let me tell you a strategy GEJ is thinking of using if it seems that he won't be able to perpetuate mass rigging (or strike a deal guaranteeing him immunity from all corruption charges if he declines to run)--- he intends to (re)indict a few "low level" criminals as collateral damage i.e Fani-Kayode and co to seem like he's truly frighting a war against corruption, then have the Constitution amended so that indicting him on corruption and public abuse charges by the new Government cannot be retroactive. This option is presently on the table of the Attorney General of the Federation where it is currently being reviewed.

Goodluck Jonathan, as he has always done, is thinking twenty steps ahead while the rest of Nigeria look on like sheep being led to slaughter.

all deals, promises and allegiances die with the king and his regime. Jonathan, should be thinking of making loyalist/friends instead of amending the constitution which can be re-amended by any President (his not so smart is he) . IBB, OBJ, ATIKU, have loyalist/friends protect them not pieces of paper.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whatever makes the supporter of APC cry makes me happy
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is so libelious...
I will advise the APC to Sue PDP and Olisa Metuh for libel and character assassination aimed at inciting the public against them.
Sue them Billions of $$$$$$ in damages.

This release is reckless
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF: It added that APC`s hasty attempts to indict the Presidency and the PDP while exonerating itself had raised issues regarding what really happened.

Well, you and your principals are not known to be able to tell the truth even for one second, as lies have corrupted your minds just as it has corrupted your fingers--- reason why they can't keep their hands out of the National/State Treasury.

I and millions around the world have read Buhari's statement immediately after he almost got blown to smithereens by elements whom could probably have been agents of PDP, and nowhere did he accuse the Presidency. Had it been the other way around, Buhari would've been roundly and falsely accused; something PDP has been doing for years. Why Nigerians can't easily see that a liar is a thief is a criminal is beyond me. A person that'll falsely accuse another is the worst of humans and it even says so in the Bible. Good God, that is how Jesus got killed for Christ's sakes! False accusation. Nothing good can come out of the PDP crop of Politicians, it is an association of liars and criminals that'll steal everything for themselves and never give anything back to the people. Look at the kinds of people they've routinely thrown up: Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Andy Uba, Sincere9igerian, Reno Omokri.... You really expect anything good to come out of this classless and myopic group of animals people? Goodluck wishing as your Kids are destined to be slaves of the kids of the present PDP "Kings".

P.S: If something is missing in my living room, and all I did was announce it WITHOUT ACCUSING ANYONE WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, but all of a sudden someone starts screaming saying "I didn't steal it! Why would you think Im the culprit?!"... you don't need a soothsayer to tell you who the culprit is.
I have the feelings that some group of people in the corridors of Power are manipulating Jonathan. But d assurance I will give you is that 2015 will SHOCK the world(mark it). Metuh is lucky that some1 like me Ís not the Legal Adviser or the Public Affairs Adviser of APC.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by Tunjasko(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Sharrap!

- Islam driven
- Insurgency
- Terrorism
- Suicide bombing
Etc

wot an idiotic statement!!!....comparing us wt Iraq....d fact z dat u guyzz should stop blaming odaz for ur failure Nd incompetence....Nd pls reason lyk a complete being
Re: Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2014
egift:

ok we shall see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel / Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls / See The Seven Headed Snake That Shocks The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.