Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often (3263 Views)

What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? / Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? / They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I love u
MizMyColi: I love you more than you do me smiley Hope its in order to say Barka de Sallah? wink
Xtarxhyne: I love u
14 years! angry

grin

tongue
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmmm cool ^^^ I sniff jealousy around here tongue
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Hmmmm cool ^^^ I sniff jealousy around here tongue
Jealousy over your fellow woman?
Nah. tongue

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Apatheist:
14 years! angry

grin

tongue
lmao

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by daveP(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
AmberQueen: Nice
(blood rushing instanta to my brain) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i cant believe ma very eyes(wipes face) wow! U made it back (opens hand en hugs her) Amberqueen! Mehn.trust me(lowers tone of voice) u jst shocked me dayumm! Following tinz smiley missed you!
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by snadguy007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmm....MizMyColi never disappoints smiley cool
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
snadguy007: Hmm....MizMyColi never disappoints smiley cool
and I be like: smiley grin wink
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by snadguy007(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: and I be like: smiley grin wink
You get mouth kiss

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote
author=daveP] (blood rushing instanta to my brain) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i
cant believe ma very eyes(wipes face) wow! U made it back (opens hand en
hugs her) Amberqueen! Mehn.trust me(lowers tone of voice) u jst shocked
me dayumm! Following tinz smiley missed you![/quote]

Omg! *hugs him bk so tightly*

I tot I had lost u all... Thank goodness u survived d attack.

I missed u too hun

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by daveP(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
AmberQueen:

Omg! *hugs him bk so tightly*

I tot I had lost u all... Thank goodness u survived d attack.

I missed u too hun
xame ere,forever thinking ul nt wana come back. Wow (looks at her) so vacation from NL can change u so fast.me self will plan one soon grin hwz things going
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote
author=daveP] xame ere,forever thinking ul nt wana come back. Wow
(looks at her) so vacation from NL can change u so fast.me self will
plan one soon grin hwz things going[/quote]

Hahahhaahahhaahaaa!

Al is well...
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by daveP(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2014
AmberQueen:

Hahahhaahahhaahaaa!

Al is well...
okay. cheesy nice to know. Besides hope u werent dreaming of coming back all those times u were off NL?
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Greyworld: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
pretty nyc 1 swtest Lass (@ op), I just wish i cud say 'em all 2 sm1.
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Greyworld: pretty nyc 1 swtest Lass (@ op), I just wish i cud say 'em all 2 sm1.
Thankssss smiley you could start from somewhere @saying 'em all wink
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
I will exhaust all fifty of these tomorrow.
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Shikaamaru: I will exhaust all fifty of these tomorrow.
Whoa!! shocked That'd be awwesome!!
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Greyworld: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Thankssss smiley you could start from somewhere @saying 'em all wink

I sure ll.

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Enegod(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
smh
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Enegod: smh
smiley Why?
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Enegod(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: smiley Why?
i don't say romantic words undecided
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Enegod: i don't say romantic words undecided
Oh, Okay. smiley I get. I guess that has a lot to do with your personality? ChorSan/MelSan maybe? #GoogleTinz cool
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by cityhood: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

All too often, we take the people we love the most for granted: our lovers, family members, friends, and even our children.

We forget the enormous power of our words, as we carelessly lash out when under stress. We stick our noses in our laptops and smartphones, assuming our loved ones know what we are failing to verbalize, sometimes until the relationships are disconnected or damaged beyond repair.

Make a choice to consciously nurture your relationships with verbal communications of love. Be kind and sincere. Ask open-ended questions with an open heart. Listen

Kkempathically and non-defensively.

Remember, there are no conditions, no strings, no expectations, and no
manipulations. Simply, love to love.
Sprinkle your relationships with these loving sentiments and watch your relationships blossom:

1. I am here for you.

2. Thank you. Thanks for all you do for me and all the ways in which you add value to my life.

3. You are beautiful. What I find most beautiful about you, inside and out, is:_____.

4. How are you? Truthfully, fully and completely — how are you, really?

5. Tell me about your dreams.

6. Tell me about your fears.

7. Tell me about your beliefs about life, love, the world, etc.

8. I am thinking about you.

9. I appreciate you.

10. I care about your feelings.

11. You are important to me.

12. I made a mistake and I’m sorry. I sincerely apologize. Please forgive me.

13. I value our relationship.

14. I am grateful and fortunate to have you in my life.

15. What can I do to support you?

16. How are you feeling about our relationship?

17. How are you feeling about me?

18. The qualities I love about you most are: _____.

19. I notice and really appreciate your efforts and growth in these areas: _____.

20. What’s most meaningful to me about our connection is:______.

21. Great job! Nice work! Well done.

22. These are the ways in which you have touched my life and made me better:_____.

23. It’s an honor to know you and to be close to you.

24. I want the very best for you.

25. I cherish the following experiences we’ve shared:_______.

26. I trust you. I trust in our relationship.

27. I forgive you. I let go of my resentments.

28. These are all of the wonderful, positive qualities I see in you: _____.

29. Your greatest gifts and strengths are:_____.

30. I respect you.

31. I respect your decisions even though they’re different from mine or what I’ve recommended. You’re free to make
your own choices.

32. I support you in any and every way that I can.

33. I believe in you.

34. I lovingly and trustingly give you the time and space you need.

35. You can achieve anything you want in life.

36. You are special. You are divinely and uniquely YOU.

37. You are free to be your authentic self in the context of our relationship.

38. I welcome you to be honest and truthful with me.

39. I desire to have/maintain an intimate and loving relationship with you.

40. You elicit the following positive emotions and feelings in me: _______.

41. You are not responsible for me, for my bad behaviors or my poor choices.

42. What would you like from me or from our relationship?

43. It’s not your fault. I don’t blame you.

44. I support you in taking care of yourself.

45. Your feelings are understandable and normal responses to everything you have been through.

46. I do not expect you to be perfect. I absolutely understand you are a human being and that none of us are perfect.

47. I acknowledge my areas of needed improvement including ABC, and am working on them by doing XYZ.

48. It’s important to me to know and understand you.

49. I come to you with an open heart and an open mind.

50. I love you fully, completely, and exactly as you are.

What others do you recommend? Please add a comment!

“The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention.
When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom
like flowers.” - Thich Nhat Hanh

www.the-open-mind.com/50-loving-sentiments-we-should-all-say-more-often/#b0pmoyvUYIH0O2QO.01
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
daveP: okay. cheesy nice to know. Besides hope u werent dreaming of coming back all those times u were off NL?

I was oh... I kept checkin to know if it has come back...
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by daveP(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
AmberQueen:

I was oh... I kept checkin to know if it has come back...
lol, happy new month! Wish u d best!
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
daveP: lol, happy new month! Wish u d best!

Wish u same dear!

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by daveP(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
AmberQueen:

Wish u same dear!
cheesy
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hopefully, DaveP Amberqueen.... grin wink The derailing ends here smiley
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by daveP(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Hopefully, DaveP Amberqueen.... grin wink The derailing ends here smiley
hehehhe. Happy new month greetings is now considered derailing to her? Help me beg her o. grin happy new month(smooches beard)

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by daveP(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Besides shapali change that dp,haba!! R u still looking for it in that bag sinccccceeeeeeee!! ..... grin (runs outta thread)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife / Guys What Would You Do If She Tell You This After Sponsoring Her Education (pic) / Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.