Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? (7866 Views)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Church Members Save Muslim Man Business / The Dilemma Of A Young Muslim Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by babs787(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
I tire for the lady o.

I dont know why she still doesnt want to accept Islam after all the versesshe has been hiding under and laying claim to have been explained.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by RedHotChic(f): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
I tire for the lady o.
[b]
I don't know why she still doesnt want to accept Islam after [/b]all the versesshe has been hiding under and laying claim to have been explained.

Never in my lifetime besides I don't accept a religion which is a worldly institution, I accept Christ that renews my soul. You cant beat that tongue tongue.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by RedHotChic(f): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
I heard it something going own in your mind right now with those word, why not straight to the point if you like a good conversation with Islam.

You are accusing me for nothing and that is called prejudice. Why are you guys always prejudiced?. My mind is clean as snow because of my Jesus that strengthens me. If not for Jesus, do you know what I would've said to Olabowale?. I am now a new creature. shocked shocked
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by olabowale(m): 12:55am On Nov 29, 2008
Funmi's mind is clean (i mean baren), as snow that blubber of killed seal blood has stained. Orishi rishi. A girl who is dominatrix can ever have clean mind? Even he whip is stained with the blood of her victims. And what about her leather clothing and the steel high heeled shoes? All of them smell raw with blood. She is worse that the made up legend from bavaria; dracula.

She talks about Jesus as if she believes will approve any of her deviant behaviors! Omo buruku ni Funmilayo.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by olabowale(m): 12:58am On Nov 29, 2008

If not for Jesus, do you know what I would've said to Olabowale?.

Ti nba gbo oruko mi lemu iwo omo buruku yi mo. I ko ni nma kon mo e lori. Ipata amerika!
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by samba123(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2008
RedHotChic:

You are accusing me for nothing and that is called prejudice. Why are you guys always prejudiced?. My mind is clean as snow because of my Jesus that strengthens me.
I’m not accusing you of being a prejudice person, but your characteristic and sarcastic in this thread are quite dubious that you bring about this thing until now.

If not for Jesus, do you know what I would've said to Olabowale?. I am now a new creature. shocked shocked

I have no idea what ever come into your mind provided its good to you then express it in a right way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan / Islam In Our Present Society / I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.