Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? (7865 Views)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Church Members Save Muslim Man Business / The Dilemma Of A Young Muslim Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by olabowale(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
@PeperSprAY: « #91 on: Today at 07:17:29 PM »

Show me a line where I incinuated that I am a"righteous man?" But I hope that I am not an always a horrible man, either. What you will not find in my value is Disagreeing with Qur'an and Muhammad (AS)!
So you are saying you are not a righteous man? That means that you will not go to heaven by Islamic standards according to you?.

Islamic paradise is by the mercy of Allah. When I said I am not "righteous," it means I humble myself before the Most Merciful. the Most Forgiving. It is a sign that I seek His Mercy and Forgiveness, without being arrogant, full of pride of any "good deed," that imay know that I have done. The spirits of humility and humbleness, are not in your Christian Books. I know. I talk to a bunch of your type, everyday.

Why are you wasting your time then worshipping Allah and Mohammed?.

Your ignorant assumption is tiredsome. I do not worship Muhammad (AS)! Unlike you who worships a mere mortal, I know tht Allah is the Only One deserving all my worship, in the way Muhammad, His Messenger and Prophet (AS) have instructed by His Commands, in Islam. Shio. lol. I had wanted to say that for the longest. You gave me the opening. Your ignorance of Islam allows me to educate you and thank Allah that I am not a non-muslim!

Do you derive any joy or remuneration from religious practice?. If you are worshiping God without HOPE, whats the essence?.

My name is hope. i live on hope in the Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah. What are you talking about, oh you disbelieving soul? Now you allow me to come hard on you. Maybe your eyes will be wide open like that of the "bush baby!"

You see why I told you before that it's only Jesus Christ than can offer you hope and not the other one that cannot be mentioned anyhow.

Ignorant talk. If Jesus offers hope, what does Father offers? Its got to be different. Should it not? Afterall, Father is more powerful than Jesus. If Jesus offers hope, what does Holy Ghost offers? It should be different than what Jesus offers. Afterall, he is a different nature, since he is unseen and did not get nailed on the cross. PererSprAY, you are some funny dude. Thanks for making me laugh by this post.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DeepZone: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2008
[b]Islamic paradise is by the mercy of Allah. [/b]When I said I am not "righteous," it means I humble myself before the Most Merciful. the Most Forgiving. It is a sign that I seek His Mercy and Forgiveness, without being arrogant, full of pride of any "good deed," that imay know that I have done. The spirits of humility and humbleness, are not in your Christian Books. I know. I talk to a bunch of your type, everyday.

So you don't have any ASSURANCE that after bowing down and using your kneel to scrape the floor all your lifetime, you'll get to Allahs paradise?. Allah may decide to dump you at the last minute and replace your spot with David Dylan, right?. Thank God Jesus assured mine and paid my price on the cross.

My name is hope. i live on hope in the Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah. What are you talking about, oh you disbelieving soul? Now you allow me to come hard on you. Maybe your eyes will be wide open like that of the "bush baby!"

Jesus offers Assurance of salvation and not HOPE. Hope is dependent on how it plays out. You could be dumped like Hilary Clinton at the last minute.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by olabowale(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2008
@DEEPZONE: « #97 on: Today at 12:43:24 AM »

Islamic paradise is by the mercy of Allah. When I said I am not "righteous," it means I humble myself before the Most Merciful. the Most Forgiving. It is a sign that I seek His Mercy and Forgiveness, without being arrogant, full of pride of any "good deed," that imay know that I have done. The spirits of humility and humbleness, are not in your Christian Books. I know. I talk to a bunch of your type, everyday.

So you don't have any ASSURANCE that after bowing down and using your kneel to scrape the floor all your lifetime, you'll get to Allahs paradise?. Allah may decide to dump you at the last minute and replace your spot with David Dylan, right?. Thank God Jesus assured mine and paid my price on the cross.

Aburo. Se iwo o ka nkon ti mo ko ni ko to fun mi lesi? Where did I say I do not have assurance in my piece? A person who is not arrogant, but humble with a good dash of humility, does not in any way translate to unassuredness. Your christian blind heart will not let your mind comprehend this, since your inner eye can see anything good.

InshaAllah, I am a people of paradise. Without any doubt. My prayer, my worship, my living and my death are all for the pleasure of Allah Tabaraka wa Taala. Look, baby, if i have 100 T Pound Sterling, and more, I will spend everything for the pleasure of my Lord. I will ask Him to give me more so that I can spend all for His pleasure. That will include when I eat good food, and all the best that this life has to offer. All of that including my life, for His pleasure.

Jesus can never guarantee anything, and certainly, he could never have assured you of any Paradise. All that was just wishful thinking because of Christian Ignorance. I am very certain of that. Your statement about him being a means of assurance for your success in the day of judgemnt, is like your denial of him as a "jihadist" when he said in your Bible that they should bring his enemies, and be "slayed" before him? Peaceful, indeed. Just the same way he was an assured path to "heaven," while he cried out; "my God (not my father, not my comrade, not my alter ego, not my coequal, not my associate,etc) my God, "why" (questioning in this case is a sign of disbelief) has thou forsaken me?

Funmi darling, can your equal in authority has the power to forsake you? Ma pami lerin. And what happened to my email to you?

Jesus offers Assurance of salvation and not HOPE. Hope is dependent on how it plays out. You could be dumped like Hilary Clinton at the last minute.

Regular comedian. Se you now appear on Comedy central? Or is it BET? My relationship with Allah is not uncertain. Remember that your Bible says about Christians, that Jesus said not all who calls him lord, lord, will enter "heaven!"

Maybe you will be waiting for "rapture" and die waiting. I am certain it will never come! Just like Jerry Fahwell. O je jawo kuro ni apon tio yo. Ko gbomi la kanoo. Sisi Funmi.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by javalove(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2008
NIMSHI PLEASE STOP DECIEVING URSELF? U WUD DESTROY UR ISLAM THIS WAY!!! U ARE DECIETFUL, U OPENLY DENY FACTS. STOP IT. STOP BEING MISCHEVEOUS AND COME OUT FROM UR HIDING PLACE. IF U ARE A MUSLIM U NEED TO RE-READ THE QURAN OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by babs787(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2008
@Davidylan

Kai, you this guy would not stop being mischievous. Na jeley I siddon for my section when you came with your lies.

Jesus Christ IS GOD. Read it till your eyes bleed. That your charlatan called mohammed lied just to lend some credibility to his false god does not demean this FACT.

Who did your God Jesus cry to when on the cross?
Why did your God Jesus say he would sit at the right hand side of God and not on that God's sit?
If your God is Jesus, Why did your God Jesys say that sin against him has forgiveness but that of Holy spirit has no forgiveness?
Who did your God Jesus pray to at Gethsemane to save him?
Why did your God Jesus say that He who sent him is greater than him?
Did your God Jesus need to change, punish, kill himself to save his creation?

Make you no run because we would go through the bible as reference cool
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DavidDylan(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2008
babs787:

@Davidylan

Kai, you this guy would not stop being mischievous. Na jeley I siddon for my section when you came with your lies.

why are u so obsessed about "lies" IN THE BIBLE? Must you hypocrite read it?

babs787:

Who did your God Jesus cried to when on the cross?
Why did your God Jesus say he would sit at the right hand side of God and not on that God's sit?
If your God is Jesus, Why did your God Jesys say that sin against him has forgiveness but that of Holy spirit has no forgiveness?

How does the above affect allah?

babs787:

Make you no run because I would take down biblical verses

Yoou decietful man, cloaked in the veil of hypocrisy and evil . . . TRY TAKING DOWN QURANIC VERSES FOR A CHANGE. Are you not tired of forever running to the bible?
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by babs787(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
NIMSHI PLEASE STOP DECIEVING yourself? U would DESTROY UR ISLAM THIS WAY!!! U ARE DECIETFUL, U OPENLY DENY FACTS. STOP IT. STOP BEING MISCHEVEOUS AND COME OUT FROM UR HIDING PLACE. IF U ARE A MUSLIM U NEED TO RE-READ THE QURAN OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!

He is not a Muslim and would have known that from his posts. He keeps making denials without Quranic verse, Hadith to back same up.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by babs787(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2008
@Davidylan

why are u so obsessed about "lies" IN THE BIBLE? Must you hypocrite read it?

You have been serving the junk in your section but had to reply when you came here to register your ignorance. You should have posted it in your section if you dod not want me to read.

Who did your God Jesus cried to when on the cross?

How does the above affect allah?

Are the questions too hard for you? You claimed that your God Jesus is still the as the ONE that created heaven and earth including your Jesus and had to ask you those questions. I learnt that your God is immortal but how come he died on the alleged cross, crying 'My God why has thou forsaken me and finally gave up the ghost?

Yoou decietful man, cloaked in the veil of hypocrisy and evil . . . TRY TAKING DOWN QURANIC VERSES FOR A CHANGE. Are you not tired of forever running to the bible?

Boy, I can never be bored in the sense that it happened to be my first holy book to be read, still reading and would continue reading same because it is what you believe in. So I use what you believe to discuss with you. Besides, I need to have knowledge in both books abi no be so?
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by javalove(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2008
@babs

May Allah reward u.

@David

Why are u guys always scared and too bothered about muslims quoting from the bible and talking about Jesus. If we were in a Jewish forum, we wud still use the Quran and the OT. Allah did not leave stone unturned in Islam.

I also read in some of ur posts that muslims copied the bible? Ask urself this simple question: What is in the bible to be copied?
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DeepZone: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2008
@David

Why are u guys always scared and too bothered about muslims quoting from the bible and talking about Jesus.

Because y'all misquote our holy book and refer to Jesus as Isa.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by samba123(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2008
DeepZone:

DeepZone…my dear… the Jesus you’re calling is not an Aramaic language that this name exist you might misinterpret how you call this name. try to see those alphabet of the Aramaic if you can find the Letter ‘J’ ‘jay’ within among those written letter in Aramaic and figure it out how come that this name Jesus are you calling are not found in Aramaic word. Aramaic is the sister language of Arabic…a little variant in pronunciation you can hear about that as you voice out the name of Isa(Jesus) in Arabic and Isou in Aramaic sound familiarity when you hear about it.

Yes we quote some words in your bible, to give piece of information in some instances where people like to misquote of it by interpreting the wrong meaning. This thing can clear us the argument by presenting such constructive word from your holy book.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by babs787(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2008

They have come again o. cheesy In what way have I misquoted your bible?
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DeepZone: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2008
They have come again o. Cheesy In what way have I misquoted your bible?
Why are you guys hell bent on calling Jesus Isa even when christians on this forum repeatedly said it's wrong. Are you the one that should define our messiah for us?. What if we christians decide to refer to Mohammed as osama bin Laden, will that go well with y'all?
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DeepZone: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
DeepZone…my dear… the Jesus you’re calling is not an Aramaic language that this name exist you might misinterpret how you call this name. try to see those alphabet of the Aramaic if you can find the Letter ‘J’ ‘jay’ within among those written letter in Aramaic and figure it out how come that this name Jesus are you calling are not found in Aramaic word. Aramaic is the sister language of Arabic…a little variant in pronunciation you can hear about that as you voice out the name of Isa(Jesus) in Arabic and Isou in Aramaic sound familiarity when you hear about it.
Please shut up. "i" could be written as J in aramaic but what about others?. What about Joseph the father of jesus? is he also isoeui?. Your explanation is stupid because it's like comparing apple and oranges. Aramaic has different letters from arabic letters.

Yes we quote some words in your bible, to give piece of information in some instances where people like to misquote of it by interpreting the wrong meaning. This thing can clear us the argument by presenting such constructive word from your holy book.
Ask Olabowale that loves to run around the christian section like a Hot LovePeddler who is too old to nail a client.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DavidDylan(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2008
javalove:

@David

Why are u guys always scared and too bothered about muslims quoting from the bible and talking about Jesus. If we were in a Jewish forum, we would still use the Quran and the OT. Allah did not leave stone unturned in Islam.

I also read in some of ur posts that muslims copied the bible? Ask yourself this simple question: What is in the bible to be copied?

this is a most nonsensical post. Afraid? Scared about muslims quoting from the bible and talking about Jesus?  grin

The reason i raise the point is because i wonder - - - WHY are muslims SO VERY COMFORTABLE quoting the bible rather than the "complete and last" book of the quran?

Why do muslims find it easier to buttress their points with the very bible they claim is corrupt instead of the quran?

Why do muslims spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME struggling about the correct spelling of the name of Jesus Christ and so little time on mohammad or other "prophets" in the quran?

Why is the bible and Jesus Christ so much the focus of the average muslim? Ever seen christians quoting the quran 24/7?

O boy go and sit down pls. Hypocrites.  grin
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DavidDylan(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2008
samba123:

Sharap my friend. when did muslims become authorities on aramaic? You cant even give a correct interpretation of the quran u are busy deciphering aramaic letters. grin
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by sanoosy(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2008
I feel so sad reading d various posts on dis nd other threads,Nairalanders pouring insults nd abuses on demselves nd most unfortunately d prophets of d most high God themselves.Kai,u all need to be reminded dat wat u post here may definately outlive u there's great responsibity to all dis - i humbly call for caution nd moderation cos under d laws of God there's no such thing as a free thought or speech his helpers r recording every act nd will have to be accounted for here on earth or there.CAUTION my brothers nd sisters.Peace
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by samba123(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Please shut up. "i" could be written as J in aramaic but what about others?. What about Joseph the father of jesus? is he also isoeui?. Your explanation is stupid because it's like comparing apple and oranges. Aramaic has different letters from arabic letters.

DeepZone… I told you that the letter J ‘jay’ can not be found in Aramaic alphabet still you’re lacking evidence to put something here, just show us the five letter of the Aramaic word of J-e-s-u-s name by using those 22 letters of Aramaic script, You should provide evidence among those letter that I mention to you which is the letter J’ ‘jay’ to point where is that in the Aramaic Alphabet. And try to give us here constructive example to come out the five words of J-e-s-u-s name. this can clear us our ideological perception knowing that name of J-e-s-u-s is really an Aramaic word which can be constructed/figure out among those letter in Aramaic alphabet.

Do you think is difficult to pick up those five letters in Aramaic alphabet ? I will not asking you others name only the five letters –J-E-S-U-S that is enough evidence you need to probe us here.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by samba123(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
DavidDylan
Sharap my friend. when did muslims become authorities on aramaic?

Did I mention any Muslims authorities on using Aramaic word? No, I did not mentioning about authorities/establish Aramaic word to be use by the Muslims, but why not trying to search that people speaking Aramaic are still exist now a days some/few of them can be found in Iran or Syria which is a Muslim Country.

You can't even give a correct interpretation of the quran

Lol if I can’t interpret the Quran as a whole its doesn’t matter me at all because I can read it that is simple. There are many transliteration of the Quran are available now a day, why not just take a look and read it to grab some difficulty in meaning. And aside from that there are also a lot of dictionary in English – Arabic translation that can be a helpful material to be use in searching for the meaning.
Is this thing difficult to you? grin tongue

u are busy deciphering aramaic letters.

I’m not asking others thing here just give me the five letter of the word –J-e-s-u-s in Aramaic word>>>The ‘J’ which one is the first letter in Aramaic word constitute the same title for that letter J’ jay.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DeepZone: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2008

DeepZone… I told you that the letter J ‘jay’ can not be found in Aramaic alphabet still you’re lacking evidence to put something here, just show us the five letter of the Aramaic word of J-e-s-u-s name by using those 22 letters of Aramaic script, You should provide evidence among those letter that I mention to you which is the letter J’ ‘jay’ to point where is that in the Aramaic Alphabet. And try to give us here constructive example to come out the five words of J-e-s-u-s name. this can clear us our ideological perception knowing that name of J-e-s-u-s is really an Aramaic word which can be constructed/figure out among those letter in Aramaic alphabet.

Do you think is difficult to pick up those five letters in Aramaic alphabet ? I will not asking you others name only the five letters –J-E-S-U-S that is enough evidence you need to probe us here.

Since you are an Aramaic expert, can you translate "Samba" and "Deepzone" for me in Aramaic?
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by samba123(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
I repeat

I’m not asking others thing here just give me the five letter of the word –J-e-s-u-s in Aramaic word>>>The ‘J’ which one is the first letter in Aramaic word constitute the same title for that letter J’ jay.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by babs787(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Deepzone

Why are you guys hell bent on calling Jesus Isa even when christians on this forum repeatedly said it's wrong. Are you the one that should define our messiah for us?. What if we christians decide to refer to Mohammed as osama bin Laden, will that go well with y'all?

Jesus is not for you unless you are a muslim. Jesus is a muslim as well as other prophets:

"Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and (in) that which has been revealed to us, and (in) that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we submit (become Muslims)." Sura Baqara (2:136)

"Surely the religion with (acceptable to) Allah is Islam (submission to His will) and those to whom (formerly) the Book had been given did not oppose (about Islam) but after knowledge (of Islam's truth) had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the revelation of Allah then surely Allah is swift at reckoning."
Sura Aal Imran (3:19)

"And whoever follows a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and he will be one of the losers in the hereafter." Sura Aal Imran (3:85

"He has made plain to you of the religion which He enjoined upon Noah, and that which We have revealed to you (Muhammad), and that which We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus, (saying): Establish the religion, and be not divided therein; dreadful for the unbelievers is that which you call them to; Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him) frequently." Sura Shura (42:13)

"And We did not send any apostle but with the language of his people, so that he might explain to them clearly;, " Sura Ibrahim (14:4)
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by DeepZone: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2008
babs787:

@Deepzone

Jesus is not for you unless you are a muslim. Jesus is a muslim as well as other prophets:

"And whoever follows a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and he will be one of the losers in the hereafter." Sura Aal Imran (3:85

The passage above can only be found in the quran. A book written for Moslems by Islamic scholars. What made you think that they wouldn't chip in that passage in order to scare people into islam?. I do not believe that any truth can be found in Quran since the concept was flawed from the beginning, so why should I believe that passage above?. Christ died so that you can have life and have it abundantly. Believe.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by olabowale(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Deepzone: You understanding of Jesus, is false. You can only find that understanding which you have in the Christian Bible. No place else. You will not find it in Jewish Bible, abi? If you find it in Torah, name your price. I will come to Maryland to give you your winning? Or you will come to the Big City, the place of glamour and neon lights, the Big Apple? lol. I know that you have never been to NYC, before.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by babs787(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Deepzone

The passage above can only be found in the quran.

You may not have similar passage in your book due to the work of the bible writers that edited, re-edited to suit their selfish purpose. Going through the bible, you would see that it has some passages, teachings similar to the Quran and come to think of it, there is nowhere Jesus called you christian or brought another teaching different from the one in existence and he even told you that he didnt come to annul any law but to fulfil it.

A book written for Moslems by Islamic scholars.

Come on baby, you can google out how Quran come into being and do same for the bible and you would realize the truth. Which Scholars wrote it?

What made you think that they wouldn't chip in that passage in order to scare people into islam?.

Who are you referring to? No need of chipping in something to deceive people, truth stands from falsehood.

I do not believe that any truth can be found in Quran since the concept was flawed from the beginning, so why should I believe that passage above?

Where do you have the flawed concept and lets look at it together?

Christ died so that you can have life and have it abundantly. Believe.

Firstly, I believe in Jesus as the slave and Messenger of Allah, sent to Banu Israel, children of Israel.

Secondly, he didnt die let alone resurrecting and didnt die for your sins at all.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by RedHotChic(f): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
babs787:

@Deepzone
You may not have similar passage in your book due to the work of the bible writers that edited, re-edited to suit their selfish purpose. Going through the bible, you would see that it has some passages, teachings similar to the Quran and come to think of it, there is nowhere Jesus called you christian or brought another teaching different from the one in existence and he even told you that he didnt come to annul any law but to fulfil it.
What selfish purpose? How will I know the similarities between the bible and koran when I don't even know the koran exists. Why the undue interest in christianity by muslims? We are not interested in Islam and that is the last thing we discuss in our churches because unlike you guys, we are not insecure and hungry for the real truth.

Come on baby, you can google out how Quran come into being and do same for the bible and you would realize the truth. Which Scholars wrote it?
Why not tell me. Most internet sources are doctored.

Who are you referring to? No need of chipping in something to deceive people, truth stands from falsehood.

What is their motive for deceiving people? It's not as if they have the sole right to market christianity to the world for a fee.

Firstly, I believe in Jesus as the slave and Messenger of Allah, sent to Banu Israel, children of Israel.

Jesus was not a slave my friend. He came as the messiah and that is what He is till this day.

Secondly, he didnt die let alone resurrecting and didnt die for your sins at all.

Another pigment of your inferiority complex. Olabowale asked for death cert b/c apparently, there was no rigor mortis and how he knew this, I don't know. Why are you trying so hard to deny the death and resurrection of Christ? I am not surprised because that was one thing that separated Him from other prophets. No need to playa hate tongue tongue, just believe because it's free.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by olabowale(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2008
@RedHotChic: Where; only in the bush of Maryland. Down south!

« #121 on: Yesterday at 10:45:07 PM »
What selfish purpose? How will I know the similarities between the bible and koran when I don't even know the koran exists. Why the undue interest in christianity by muslims? We are not interested in Islam and that is the last thing we discuss in our churches because unlike you guys, we are not insecure and hungry for the real truth.

Go to Big Cities: DC, because it is the seat of Power, you will find places where to acquire at least, "the English text of what a writer takes as the meaning of "Arabic Qur'aan." I have been inviting you to the Big City, the Big Apple, The glitz, The Neon Lights, The Big Broad Boulevard of Broadway, and am sure you can handle it "BUS LADI; lol." No wonder you dont know the difference between AlQur'aan and " "Bible." There are no similarities in them. If you see any convergence, it is only in characters alone. Read the story of Yusuf, in English text and then read it in your Bible! Its like the "deviant woman" compared to the woman still in Orile Kingdom, in Osun State. The osun woman is authentic, still. While the deviant woman in Maryland is "Fake!" She oti yee e?

And you wear all the Confetti's of Dominetrix to Church? Invite me. I want to have a good laugh.

Jesus was not a slave my friend. He came as the messiah and that is what He is till this day.

Yea girl. Jesus is a pure and first class "slave Servant" of the highest order! You can only have one Master of Creation. And Jesus (AS) aint HIM. Even your Bible makes it clear, while it still manages to convolute it, later in other parts: Jesus begged, prayed, cried out to a Higher Authority, WHICH IS GOD, ALLAH.

Jesus was a messiah of the Children of israel, only temporarily, because he was the last of the "Tribal Prophets," and this messiahship ended up, until the advent of the Prophethood of Muhammad (AS), to all mankind. The Israelites are part of this race of mankind. No tribe of people is outside it. There is no reason for Muhammad to be named " Massiah" because it is now a NON-ISSUE.

Maybe, you Funmi, is still living in that confusion of on one hand calling "Mary, "VIRGIN,"", while on the other hand you claim that he had a husband, "Joseph" who slept with her and got her pregnant twice to deliver the "brothers of Jesus!" If you continue to call this woman "VIrgin," and by your own admission state that she delivered other Babies because of man, Joseph, sleeping with her, then, we see a clear opposing views in play in your mind. We can see it. But because of your unbelieving heart, you can not.

The above is the exact same thing about your hard nosed view of Jesus about being the "Messiah!" In truth, he could not be messiah more than the temporary period before Muhammad came and could not even then, at the time his Messiahship was in play more than outside the "tribes and nations of the people known as the Children of Israel!" I remember that Jesus declared his message is only to the House of israel. Omo Yoruba, nibo niwo ti je Omo Isireli? Ojoro iwo omode yi, o po ju!

Another pigment of your inferiority complex. Olabowale asked for death cert b/c apparently, there was no rigor mortis and how he knew this, I don't know. Why are you trying so hard to deny the death and resurrection of Christ? I am not surprised because that was one thing that separated Him from other prophets. No need to playa hate , just believe because it's free.

Whats inferiority complex? Is truth inferioriy, now? When you read your Bible again and you get to where they did "death test," by spear to the side, you will know that blood flows out like drainage water! Like when you open the flood gates, it shot out. Then tell me if there is "Rigo Mortis!" And if you can't conclusively say that, the blood stopped flowing in his veins, then know that you can not conclusively say that he died. For when a person dies, the blood thickens, it does not flow as it used to be when the person was not alive and not dead.

Or can you? Step on the foot of your "demented clients" and if the skin breaks, you will see if the blood will not flow! lol. And when you whip them, and their skin bereaks, you dont see blood? Duuh. You are a bad dominitrix. You need to learn that job terrible job, well. I am not encouraging you. In a way am trying to discourage you. Maybe my style is unorthodox, but it may work.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by samba123(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2008
Redhotchick
when I don't even know the koran exists

woow what a Redhotchick born yesterday, if you don’t know the Qu’ran exist, the entire Muslim people will not exist today. I don’t know how you come to that idea of saying something without thinking that the Quran doesn’t exist. grin tongue cheesy
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by babs787(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2008
@Deepzone/Redhotchic

A must thread for you and when you are through, you may forward your questions to me and it would be answered since you claimed ignorance of the Quran and was even told in your church not to have anything with Islam. If you dont research it, how would you know the truth as your book says ,'know the truth and it would set you free' as 'God is not author of confusion' giving messengers different messages.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198177.64.html
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by RedHotChic(f): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
olabowale:

@RedHotChic: Where; only in the bush of Maryland. Down south!
Go to Big Cities: DC, because it is the seat of Power, you will find places where to acquire at least, "the English text of what a writer takes as the meaning of "Arabic Qur'aan." I have been inviting you to the Big City, the Big Apple, The glitz, The Neon Lights, The Big Broad Boulevard of Broadway, and am sure you can handle it "BUS LADI; lol." No wonder you don't know the difference between AlQur'aan and " "Bible." There are no similarities in them. If you see any convergence, it is only in characters alone. Read the story of Yusuf, in English text and then read it in your Bible! Its like the "deviant woman" compared to the woman still in Orile Kingdom, in Osun State. The osun woman is authentic, still. While the deviant woman in Maryland is "Fake!" She oti yee e?

This invitation to NY from you is very suspicious to me because you sound more like a Hot polygamist looking towards his next conquest. Religion is your new weapon now.

And you wear all the Confetti's of Dominetrix to Church? Invite me. I want to have a good laugh.

My boo will wrench your neck.

Yea girl. Jesus is a pure and first class "slave Servant" of the highest order! You can only have one Master of Creation. And Jesus (AS) aint HIM. Even your Bible makes it clear, while it still manages to convolute it, later in other parts: Jesus begged, prayed, cried out to a Higher Authority, WHICH IS GOD, ALLAH.

Let me understand this very well, Are you a slave to Allah?

Jesus was a messiah of the Children of israel, only temporarily, because he was the last of the "Tribal Prophets," and this messiahship ended up, until the advent of the Prophethood of Muhammad (AS), to all mankind. The Israelites are part of this race of mankind. No tribe of people is outside it. There is no reason for Muhammad to be named " Massiah" because it is now a NON-ISSUE.

Could it be because he was not a messiah?

Maybe, you Funmi, is still living in that confusion of on one hand calling "Mary, "VIRGIN,"", while on the other hand you claim that he had a husband, "Joseph" who slept with her and got her pregnant twice to deliver the "brothers of Jesus!" If you continue to call this woman "VIrgin," and by your own admission state that she delivered other Babies because of man, Joseph, sleeping with her, then, we see a clear opposing views in play in your mind. We can see it. But because of your unbelieving heart, you can not.

The above is the exact same thing about your hard nosed view of Jesus about being the "Messiah!" In truth, he could not be messiah more than the temporary period before Muhammad came and could not even then, at the time his Messiahship was in play more than outside the "tribes and nations of the people known as the Children of Israel!" I remember that Jesus declared his message is only to the House of israel. Omo Yoruba, nibo niwo ti je Omo Isireli? Ojoro iwo omode yi, o po ju!

Once again, is mohammed your messiah? Of what use is his coming unto you? Explain it to me in lay mans terms pleeeeeeeze.

Whats inferiority complex? Is truth inferioriy, now? When you read your Bible again and you get to where they did "death test," by spear to the side, you will know that blood flows out like drainage water! Like when you open the flood gates, it shot out. Then tell me if there is "Rigo Mortis!" And if you can't conclusively say that, the blood stopped flowing in his veins, then know that you can not conclusively say that he died. For when a person dies, the blood thickens, it does not flow as it used to be when the person was not alive and not dead.

Or can you? Step on the foot of your "demented clients" and if the skin breaks, you will see if the blood will not flow! lol. And when you whip them, and their skin bereaks, you don't see blood? Duuh. You are a bad dominitrix. You need to learn that job terrible job, well. I am not encouraging you. In a way am trying to discourage you. Maybe my style is unorthodox, but it may work.

You are confusing the natural with the supernatural and that is your greatest weakness. Rigor mortis, DNA etc operate in the natural and not the supernatural realm.

Again, Did Jesus not rise Lazarus from death? What happened to rigor mortis then?
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by RedHotChic(f): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
samba123:

Redhotchick

woow what a Redhotchick born yesterday, if you don’t know the Qu’ran exist, the entire Muslim people will not exist today. I don’t know how you come to that idea of saying something without thinking that the Quran doesn’t exist. grin tongue cheesy

Duh, it's called a metaphor.
Re: Who Is A "true Muslim Man"? by samba123(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2008
RedHotChic
My boo will wrench your neck.

grin grin grin grin

RedHotChic:

Duh, it's called a metaphor.

I heard it something going own in your mind right now with those word, why not straight to the point if you like a good conversation with Islam.  tongue cheesy
[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show / Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan / Islam In Our Present Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.