Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion (3591 Views)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lorRhyMeZ: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
You are the biggest fool ever, maggots like u wud tremble, piss on their pants on the sound of dane guns and run under their mothers bed as ur moniker suggest, if you think u are brave enlist u bloody midget and stop talking rubbish on the platform of ur free 10mb, sometimes it is bastards like you that make me sigh when ever a colleague is gunned down and make us think if Nigerians are worth dying for. Neva u talk thrash against the military and its fallen heroes.

And the Ballz u posted earlier aint thrash abi

Ur story doesn't even add up walahi...wack nollywood producers would definately give us a far better script than what u post...

Honestly u see nairalanders finish o..

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by idupaul: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u: Last week it was a huge shock to Nigerians and the international community on the invasion and sacking of Damboa community by Bokoharam fighters, the questions many are asking are
1)Where was the military during the onslaught
2)Why was the community open to attack putting into cognisance past massacre on the same people
3)Why wasn't there any response during the attack, and many more pertinent questions that lingers in the mind of well meaning Nigerians.
Am gonna tell u guyz what transpired as an insider because many people really don't appreciate the work of the military and underestimate the capabilities of the armed forces due to share ignorance and mayb because we don't blow our trumpets.
B4 d Damboa attack last week many gallant men, I mean commandos and patriots that are battle proven by UN missions in Liberia, sierra leone, Sudan etc even in somalia where the American marines literally ran away the nigerian army proved otherwise and restored sanity to those nations the records are there, so what really happened in Damboa? Soldiers guarding the community where frequently sabotaged by the so called citizens of Nigeria and in some instances they hid weapons for insurgents to kill soldiers many many men died and many others were left handicapped go to 44 reference hospital kaduna and see for urself the sacrifices of this young men... The army authoritis got angry and left the village since they were the primary cause of death to the troops after several months of whining and dinning with the devil things got sour btw the villagers and insurgents and as Karma wud have it Bokoharam wiped the whole village, the army got wind of the information, in fact the troops 4rm 7th battalion responsible for Damboa where armed with Tarvo 21 with about 2000 rounds of live ammunition per man with avalanche of RPGs that wud flattened an area the size of lagos in 15min, morale was very high but they wanted to teach the villagers a good lesson, which unfortunately most of them where wiped off. So friends pls stop the unnecessary ambush on the military support them anyway u could, if u feel they are cowards kindly enlist and show them how it is supposed to be done.........#21 gun salute to the fallen heroes, may there rugged soul rest in perfect peace.. Aye Aye

Hope this makes front page

You write like you are a beer palour owner .. I gather you are still a cadet in your second year so that may be the reason.. I pray when you become an officer you will improve because from what I read in the write up it clearly shows the poor quality of the personnel our military churns out these days . How can a trained person think a soldiers armed with Tar 21 assault rifles and RPG were well armed .. I am sure you don't know the AK 47 uses the same bore with a Tar 21 but the AK 47 has better killing range and is more suited for the kind of battle that occurred in damboa

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lorRhyMeZ: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
Boy the fact that am in the academy dosent mean I am not informed.....Our commanders have on the field tales to tell, which motivates us to train harder, bleed more in training and bleed less in battle waiting for us on commissioning so dude get that in ur skull.

If really u r in the academy,then its a shame on what d academy stands for! Discipline has obviously gone to tatters!

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by idupaul: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

And the Ballz u posted earlier aint thrash abi

Ur story doesn't even add up walahi...wack nollywood producers would definately give us a far better script than what u post...

Honestly u see nairalanders finish o..

Don't mind him .. Claiming to be a cadet but from the way he writes you will know the closest he has ever gone to bearing a rifle is when he plays games

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lorRhyMeZ: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
!!Ajwaya

Oga cadet,what is "Ajwaya" in english? A cadet shud know dis.
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by fr3do(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
See I don't need any shit to proove to you, as for those post, some of my friends and bro use my phone to make comments on the forum including some of my colleagues so u can kill urself with hate.

grin story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by abacrested(f): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2014
oduastates: I have just wasted 1 minute of my life reading this rubbish .
What kind of army was that?
The villagers were hiding weapons for the terrorist and the terrorist collected their weapons from the villagers,simply walked to the gates of the military base and started shooting while their jet bombers attacked the army.
So the military decided to teach the villagers a lesson by not shooting back and they called a taxi to take them to maiduguri.thereafter ,The terrorist decided to kill the villager who were hiding their weapons on their behalf .

The owners of nairaland need to build a rubbish section for posts like these.
Is it not the same ragtag terrorist group we see on YouTube ,armed with only RPG's ,AK 47 and a few truck mounted guns that you are talking about vs an indiscipline Nigeria army who cannot do simple thing like fortifying their bases ,putting eyes on every approach to their bases ,watch towers , anticipating the likely direction of attack and preparing towards such eventuality.

There are no takers for this nonsense.
The only reason why the sore is festering is because the army is corrupt and badly commanded.right from the commander in chief downwards.from the recruitment process to postings.

Every other reason is secondary.
Are we not talking about the same Nigerian army of the 1990s from which emerged a platoon of courageous soldiers who single handedly held Somali terrorist while the European soldiers (French,Italian and Belgians) ran away .

By the way,
Write me a letter when they get to Sambisa .
man we know deas corruption in the army but read the article again,u might agree with the writer on common sence.Boko stops the day the locals stop coperating with them.
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by NwaAnambra(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa..................you too much hope! lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by ugo4u: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Oga cadet,what is "Ajwaya" in english? A cadet shud know dis.
A corrupt way of saying As you where, it was usually used by the uneducated men in the then West african frontier force
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lorRhyMeZ: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
A corrupt way of saying As you where, it was usually used by the uneducated men in the then West african frontier force

As u Where keh? Sha it still doesn't change d fact that u r an imposter.
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by IdomaLikita: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lakplakpa! U are Meeeeeeaaaaaan!!! grin

Errrm, Can Any Lawyer Explain To this Mofo, the Legal Implications of Impersonation of a Military Personnel? angry

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
IdomaLikita: Lakplakpa! U are Meeeeeeaaaaaan!!! grin

Errrm, Can Any Lawyer Explain To this Mofo, the Legal Implications of Impersonation of a Military Personnel? angry

Don't mind the eediot, I'm sure he'll think twice next time before saying thrash on this section..

grin

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
NwaAnambra: lakpalakpa..................you too much hope! lwkmd.

Don't mind the impostor...

grin

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:

Try find somewhere to hide yourself ... Abi you nor get shame??

Cyber Weapon Airforce Engineer..

grin

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by chat2deen(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gentlemen! I don go catch Ugo4u! He is feeling it the Academy way! Prickhead we r from there! I hv warned u b4 abt postin of military! If truely u are an officer cadet, u shld know dat ur training is model towards an officer,an officer must have intergrity! We are loyal to d C-n-C no matter wat! Shld u hv known dat wen administerring oath taking after ur prepwing dat we all did as crabs. Telling d world abt lapses in d military is mutiny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Last Christians In Iraq! A Warning To Nigerian / Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) / Ekweremadu’s Proposal To Break Up Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.