Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion (3544 Views)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by ugo4u: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Last week it was a huge shock to Nigerians and the international community on the invasion and sacking of Damboa community by Bokoharam fighters, the questions many are asking are
1)Where was the military during the onslaught
2)Why was the community open to attack putting into cognisance past massacre on the same people
3)Why wasn't there any response during the attack, and many more pertinent questions that lingers in the mind of well meaning Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Firefire(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
isokay
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Leibnitz: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Leibnitz: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
sad
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by macpetrus(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kudos to Nigeria Army...
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by donphilopus: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
ugo4u: Last week it was a huge shock to Nigerians and the international community on the invasion and sacking of Damboa community by Bokoharam fighters, the questions many are asking are
2)Why was the community open to attack putting into cognisance past massacre on the same people
3)Why wasn't there any response during the attack, and many more pertinent questions that lingers in the mind of well meaning Nigerians.
Am gonna tell u guyz what transpired as an insider because many people really don't appreciate the work of the military and underestimate the capabilities of the armed forces due to share ignorance and mayb because we don't blow our trumpets.
B4 d Damboa attack last week many gallant men, I mean commandos and patriots that are battle proven by UN missions in Liberia, sierra leone, Sudan etc even in somalia where the American marines literally ran away the nigerian army proved otherwise and restored sanity to those nations the records are there, so what really happened in Damboa? Soldiers guarding the community where frequently sabotaged by the so called citizens of Nigeria and in some instances they hid weapons for insurgents to kill soldiers many many men died and many others were left handicapped go to 44 reference hospital kaduna and see for urself the sacrifices of this young men... The army authoritis got angry and left the village since they were the primary cause of death to the troops after several months of whining and dinning with the devil things got sour btw the villagers and insurgents and as Karma wud have it Bokoharam wiped the whole village, the army got wind of the information, in fact the troops 4rm 7th battalion responsible for Damboa where armed with Tarvo 21 with about 2000 rounds of live ammunition per man with avalanche of RPGs that wud flattened an area the size of lagos in 15min, morale was very high but they wanted to teach the villagers a good lesson, which unfortunately most of them where wiped off. So friends pls stop the unnecessary ambush on the military support them anyway u could, if u feel they are cowards kindly enlist and show them how it is supposed to be done.........#21 gun salute to the fallen heroes, may there rugged soul rest in perfect peace.. Aye Aye

Hope this makes core back page

grin cheesy... In Supermods' voices!

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by pdppower: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well done soldier. What you said is why actually war against Boko Haram seems difficult to win. When you have some useless people giving information about the army to Boko Haram. Let them finish themselves, it's their cup of tea.
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by EasternLeopard: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hmmm

Which ethnic group occupies damboa

You said each soldier was given 2000 rounds and Tarvor guns.

How do we verify the authencity of your info. Since Sirius had being preaching about proper weapons and large volumes of it.

Remember you told us you are in the Academy.

ugo4u: Last week it was a huge shock to Nigerians and the international community on the invasion and sacking of Damboa community by Bokoharam fighters, the questions many are asking are
Am gonna tell u guyz what transpired as an insider because many people really don't appreciate the work of the military and underestimate the capabilities of the armed forces due to share ignorance and mayb because we don't blow our trumpets.
B4 d Damboa attack last week many gallant men, I mean commandos and patriots that are battle proven by UN missions in Liberia, sierra leone, Sudan etc even in somalia where the American marines literally ran away the nigerian army proved otherwise and restored sanity to those nations the records are there, so what really happened in Damboa? Soldiers guarding the community where frequently sabotaged by the so called citizens of Nigeria and in some instances they hid weapons for insurgents to kill soldiers many many men died and many others were left handicapped go to 44 reference hospital kaduna and see for urself the sacrifices of this young men... The army authoritis got angry and left the village since they were the primary cause of death to the troops after several months of whining and dinning with the devil things got sour btw the villagers and insurgents and as Karma wud have it Bokoharam wiped the whole village, the army got wind of the information, in fact the troops 4rm 7th battalion responsible for Damboa where armed with Tarvo 21 with about 2000 rounds of live ammunition per man with avalanche of RPGs that wud flattened an area the size of lagos in 15min, morale was very high but they wanted to teach the villagers a good lesson, which unfortunately most of them where wiped off. So friends pls stop the unnecessary ambush on the military support them anyway u could, if u feel they are cowards kindly enlist and show them how it is supposed to be done.........#21 gun salute to the fallen heroes, may there rugged soul rest in perfect peace.. Aye Aye
Hope this makes front page
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
donphilopus:

grin cheesy... In Supermods' voices!
Of course, APC goats would want this thread deleted. Anything that portrays our military in good light is BAD news for APC. Every successful Boko Haram attack, with or without collaboration of locals, is GOOD news for APC leaders. APC represents unimaginable EVIL.

13 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by LordMecuzy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
This Should serve as a lesson to the villagers

This army guys are human like us, with wives,kids,brothers,sisters, mothers n fathers.

From now on I've stopped my anger towards the Army, they are sacrificing their lives so I can live happily, United and even browse here on Nairaland.

Tho I can fight d war against bokoharam with guns, But I can with my MB my praising our soldiers

Bravo great Soldiers, Victory is certain

6 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
pdppower: Well done soldier. What you said is why actually war against Boko Haram seems difficult to win. When you have some useless people giving information about the army to Boko Haram. Let them finish themselves, it's their cup of tea.
I have said it time without number that without the support of locals, Boko Haram will be decimated by the Nigerian military in 24 hours. It is for this same reason that Boko Haram will find it extremely difficult to operate in most parts of the south.

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by donphilopus: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Of course, APC goats would want this thread deleted. Anything that portrays our military in good light is BAD news for APC. Every successful Boko Haram attack, with or without collaboration of locals, is GOOD news for APC leaders. APC represents unimaginable EVIL.

Says the Chief Native Doctor of PDP e-militia. grin cheesy... Your daftness doesn't have rival. If not that you're too daft, you should have seen the sarcasm and sardonicism on my earlier post you quoted!

5 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by oduastates: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2014
I have just wasted 1 minute of my life reading this rubbish .
What kind of army was that?
The villagers were hiding weapons for the terrorist and the terrorist collected their weapons from the villagers,simply walked to the gates of the military base and started shooting while their jet bombers attacked the army.
So the military decided to teach the villagers a lesson by not shooting back and they called a taxi to take them to maiduguri.thereafter ,The terrorist decided to kill the villager who were hiding their weapons on their behalf .

The owners of nairaland need to build a rubbish section for posts like these.
Is it not the same ragtag terrorist group we see on YouTube ,armed with only RPG's ,AK 47 and a few truck mounted guns that you are talking about vs an indiscipline Nigeria army who cannot do simple thing like fortifying their bases ,putting eyes on every approach to their bases ,watch towers , anticipating the likely direction of attack and preparing towards such eventuality.

There are no takers for this nonsense.
The only reason why the sore is festering is because the army is corrupt and badly commanded.right from the commander in chief downwards.from the recruitment process to postings.

Every other reason is secondary.
Are we not talking about the same Nigerian army of the 1990s from which emerged a platoon of courageous soldiers who single handedly held Somali terrorist while the European soldiers (French,Italian and Belgians) ran away .

By the way,
Write me a letter when they get to Sambisa .

7 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by djfaithy: 2:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol op for ur mind now, u guys are justified abi? God dey.
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by daffur: 2:16am On Jul 27, 2014
@Op, U claim to be a cadet. Ur hear say story is having lotza holes. Guy face ur book and don't be like those with me here.
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by thunderrider: 2:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Tell this is just one expensive joke
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by ugo4u: 3:18am On Jul 27, 2014
!!!
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by ugo4u: 3:20am On Jul 27, 2014
oduastates: I have just wasted 1 minute of my life reading this rubbish .
What kind of army was that?
The villagers were hiding weapons for the terrorist and the terrorist collected their weapons from the villagers,simply walked to the gates of the military base and started shooting while their jet bombers attacked the army.
So the military decided to teach the villagers a lesson by not shooting back and they called a taxi to take them to maiduguri.thereafter ,The terrorist decided to kill the villager who were hiding their weapons on their behalf .

The owners of nairaland need to build a rubbish section for posts like these.
Is it not the same ragtag terrorist group we see on YouTube ,armed with only RPG's ,AK 47 and a few truck mounted guns that you are talking about vs an indiscipline Nigeria army who cannot do simple thing like fortifying their bases ,putting eyes on every approach to their bases ,watch towers , anticipating the likely direction of attack and preparing towards such eventuality.

There are no takers for this nonsense.
The only reason why the sore is festering is because the army is corrupt and badly commanded.right from the commander in chief downwards.from the recruitment process to postings.

Every other reason is secondary.
Are we not talking about the same Nigerian army of the 1990s from which emerged a platoon of courageous soldiers who single handedly held Somali terrorist while the European soldiers (French,Italian and Belgians) ran away .

By the way,
Write me a letter when they get to Sambisa .
You are the biggest fool ever, maggots like u wud tremble, piss on their pants on the sound of dane guns and run under their mothers bed as ur moniker suggest, if you think u are brave enlist u bloody midget and stop talking rubbish on the platform of ur free 10mb, sometimes it is bastards like you that make me sigh when ever a soldier is gunned down. Neva u talk thrash against the military and its fallen heroes.

10 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by ugo4u: 3:27am On Jul 27, 2014
daffur: Ur hear say story is having lotza holes. Guy face ur book and don't be like those with me here.
smiles

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by oduastates: 3:47am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
You are the biggest fool ever, maggots like u wud tremble, piss on their pants on the sound of dane guns and run under their mothers bed as ur moniker suggest, if you think u are brave enlist u bloody midget and stop talking rubbish on the platform of ur free 10mb, sometimes it is bastards like you that make me sigh when ever a colleague is gunned down and make us think if Nigerians are worth dying for. Neva u talk thrash against the military and its fallen heroes.

Go and tell your story to the courageous villagers who ,armed with their Dane guns,catapults and bow and arrow ,are repeatedly abandoned to their fate by the military and the government .
You have no idea what courage and bravery is all about .
Those villagers are the brave ones while the army's action is cowardly.
Courage/bravery is about acting in the hour of need .
In this case ,they abandoned the people.
If truly you are cadet in the NDA, ,and not a fantasist tapping away on a cheap china phone in his uncle's boys quarters,Your inability to probe the story and the moral questions contained therein,only gives further proof to the fact that,
There is truly no hope for Nigeria .
Basically ,all I am saying is that you are not fit for an officer and ,you must have denied more qualified ,more competent and basically more intelligent candidates the chance to serve their country.
By the way ,insulting people is not what one would expect of an aspiring officer;assuming you are one.
That is a sign of lack of discipline ,training and values.
Do not take this as an insult,use it to improve yourself as a person.

9 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 27, 2014
@OP..,stop replying those APC e-goats, otherwise they'll demoralize you. For them, it is all politics. Most Nigerians appreciate the sacrifices of the Nigerian military. We appreciate the difficulty in fighting terrorism, especially when the locals are not cooperating fully. We appreciate the insider information provided on this thread. Our prayers and thoughts are with those of you in the battle front.

God bless the Nigerian military!

8 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2014
OP Thanks for confirming that the Soldiers we have in this country are nothing but cowardly beasts in uniform. Congrats in advance as you aspire to join the beastly herd.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 4:28am On Jul 27, 2014
So Nigerian army allowed a whole village to be exterminated because there were some betrayers among the villagers.....

OP you should be ashamed of yourselves and your beastly comrades.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 4:51am On Jul 27, 2014
chat2deen: Gentlemen! I don go catch Ugo4u! He is feeling it the Academy way! Prickhead we r from there! I hv warned u b4 abt postin of military! If truely u are an officer cadet, u shld know dat ur training is model towards an officer,an officer must have intergrity! We are loyal to d C-n-C no matter wat! Shld u hv known dat wen administerring oath taking after ur prepwing dat we all did as crabs. Telling d world abt lapses in d military is mutiny.

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 4:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Chai!!!!!!

Chai!!!!!

OP these lies you are sharing diaris Goduooooooo!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by pfijacobs(m): 4:55am On Jul 27, 2014
Nigerian army...

Beating people during traffic jam and

Burning down BRTs since 1914

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 4:56am On Jul 27, 2014
pfijacobs: Nigerian army...
Beating people during traffic jam and
Burning down BRTs since 1914

The foolish OP isn't a soldier.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 4:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Where is Mumu9gerian.....

Come see how your Soja friend dey share lie like pamphlets.....

Ngwa.kwe nor go happy with this Ugo....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2014
Too many nematodes in this Politics section.... cheesy
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:00am On Jul 27, 2014
@Ugo4u

You are hereby banished from Politics section.

Shameless lying cretinous scallywag!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:03am On Jul 27, 2014
That's how boys who sell gala in Lagos will come here claiming to be millionaires with numerous houses and countless tenants..

Mtscheew!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Sincere9gerian: @OP..,stop replying those APC e-goats, otherwise they'll demoralize you. For them, it is all politics. Most Nigerians appreciate the sacrifices of the Nigerian military. We appreciate the difficulty in fighting terrorism, especially when the locals are not cooperating fully. We appreciate the insider information provided on this thread. Our prayers and thoughts are with those of you in the battle front.

God bless the Nigerian military!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully / Prepaid Meter Displays Error When You Enter Credit Token / See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.