Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (10283 Views)

President Jonathan's Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation / President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by ayukdaboss(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2014
grin embarassed
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2014
unmask: wetin the man talk for the speech?.......
him talk say u bi mumu if u continue to dey think and post like mumu.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by natureblack(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2014
skimarvel: Some people are still hating ontop speech....some people just deserve to be banished from Nigeria.
bros I tire.
If the hate directed to Mr Jona is applied on Lucifer,trust me the devil will cease to exist in naija

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by natureblack(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2014
plainmirror: I don't need to read all dis crap before i knw it is coming from an incompetent shoeless 'Head of sperm forces'.
I will never regard dat moroon until our security challenges is a thing of d past.
no diss bro,but ur comment is just a "plainmirror" of who you are "head of sperm forces"
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Pvin: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2014
natureblack: what are you driving at ?
After all the hate. It shows how loving he can be.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2014
plainmirror: I don't need to read all dis crap before i knw it is coming from an incompetent shoeless 'Head of sperm forces'.
I will never regard dat moroon until our security challenges is a thing of d past.
Wat is ur problem?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by anago9010(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2014
who cares about his wishing, the same Muslims he and his bandwagons of m0ron throw bile at per second billing.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by sarutobie(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: who cares about his wishing, the same Muslims he and his bandwagons of m0ron throw bile at per second billing.
..and is there any bile belching slowpoke on the surface of the earth that can be compared to you tunde salami?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by cliffm43: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2014
REMEMBER THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOT OUR BROTHERS.,THEY ARE KILLERS AND MURDERERS...EVEN AS THEY FAST,THEY STILL KILL PEOPLE..MUSLIMS ARE EVIL..SO WHAT HAPPY ARE THEY TO CELEBRATE?THEY ARE CELEBRATING EVIL THINGS...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by 9jahubcom(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Hmm
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by anago9010(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2014
sarutobie:
..and is there any bile belching slowpoke on the surface of the earth that can be compared to you tunde salami?

says a m0ron with lizard fart for brains, wonder why the fhgly mofo that belch you out of her cu...nt, did not use the utter useless spermatozoa as milk shake for her cold small stout.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by BRAV0O(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2014
My fellow Nigerians, are we not tired of this man already ?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by sarutobie(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

says a m0ron with lizard fart for brains, wonder why the fhgly mofo that belch you out of her cu...nt, did not use the utter useless spermatozoa as milk shake for her cold small stout.
stale retorts..got anything new?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by anago9010(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2014
sarutobie:
stale retorts..got anything new?

bwahhaaaaa until the whole of your poverty ridden community can match my written. fvck off my mention you ant eating ape.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Nestor021: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Learn how you can play your Android games in your computer and save your android phone battery. Visit www.felicityglobal.com.ng and goto TUTORIAL SECTION for more details.

Share!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by stjudas(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2014
Did he forget to tell them to shun terrorism and give peace a chance?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by akereconfi: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Ps: please roast Suya and don't roast Humans with bombs
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2014
God Bless Nigeria !
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Godfullsam(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2014
God bless Nigeria
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by condralbede(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Is that y u and ur slowpoke brothers are bombing this countryHaters Ur days are numbered.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Sike(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2014
our president has spoken
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Funniez: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Long live Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. Long live Nigeria. Long live every gud citizen of Nigeria. Long live nairaland. Honestly, GEJ is the best president dis country ever had, if not for the rotten eggs who has vowed to make dis country ungovernable, GEJ wuld have recorded d greatest achievement in Nigeria. All thesame, GEJ till Buhari becomes the G.O of Deeper life church.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by declaro(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2014
date1816:
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَٰلَمِينَ
All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

مَٰلِكِ يَوْمِ ٱلدِّينِ
The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
You (Alone) we worship, and you (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

ٱهْدِنَا ٱلصِّرَٰطَ ٱلْمُسْتَقِيمَ
Guide us to the Straight Way

صِرَٰطَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ ٱلْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ٱلضَّآلِّينَ
The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray.
Ameen!

[size=38pt]Happy Eid-el-fitri to all Muslims. We love you all.[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by faamo419: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2014
Go and get back our girl... Abegggi
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by niceeric(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2014
yorke1: Though they wish you bad, you still love them. That is one good quality of a leader. Ride on the best President till 2019.

Mr,he only performed his duty as the President of d Nation so please don't score cheap points with that.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by simplexvi: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2014
GOD IS UR STRENGHT GEJ.... WE LOVE U BRO
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by olaideslex(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2014
cliffm43: REMEMBER THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOT OUR BROTHERS.,THEY ARE KILLERS AND MURDERERS...EVEN AS THEY FAST,THEY STILL KILL PEOPLE..MUSLIMS ARE EVIL..SO WHAT HAPPY ARE THEY TO CELEBRATE?THEY ARE CELEBRATING EVIL THINGS...
oh really!!! may God forgive us all.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by dokunbam(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Happy Eid-El-Fitri to our non BOKO HARAM Muslim faithfuls!

God's blessings
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: Long Live Nigeria. Long Live GEJ. Proudly Nigerian. GEJ Till 2019.
Just because of a message, please answer me. What has GEJ done in your life?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
chukwuma10: Are you willing to be part of the President Goodluck
Jonathan Transformation Agenda Team? Then register to be a one start member of the
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) by click this link.http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=25287
Story teller

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims / Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria / Wike Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.