Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky (7833 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by nerodenero: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2014
I have watched you closely and it is glaring you have more enemies than friends on this forum. Why so much hate for you? It is either you brought this on yourself or they just detest you. Whichever way, hope it doesn't go beyond this forum
berem: its very painful honestly!

15 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by anago9010(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2014
this was how our security agencies started boko haram, by extra judicially maiming there leader Mohammed Yusuf. I pray they with be able to tame this new monster they are about to conceive.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by collele(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=DickDastardly]
I will blame your advanced stage of JONAphobia rabbies strain.
Very difficult to cure and worse than Ebola Virus.
cool[/quote

Aptly put bro.......That Cleverly of a guy has srs JONAphobia......Pple lyk him make opposition in 9ja look lyk a bunch of rascals

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2014
nerodenero: I have watched you closely and it glaring you have more enemies than friends on this forum. Why so much hate for you? It is either you brought this on yourself or they just detest you. Whichever way, hope it doesn't go beyond this forum
does it look to you that I registered on this forum to make friends or to create enemies? I will keep telling fools like you to stop taking nairaland seriously.
Please don't quote me again if you have nothing reasonable to say.

8 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by crosbreaka: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2014
Onyocha:
[b]so in the animal kingdom you live in when someone doesn't protest against the ones you are against and the someone goes on to protest against another form of injustice elsewhere, that someone's punishment is to be shot at sight in an extra-judicial manner? the Quds day procession is more or less a religious observance for Shi'ites across the globe. the procession was held even in London, New York, and Paris. furthermore, the Shi'ite Muslims in Zaria, as also elsewhere in the country, have conducted this peaceful rally for over three decades without any hitch! why this year there is problem? do people deserve to be shot for holding a procession even if you don't like the idea or you think they are silly and they are misplacing their priorities? so whenever someone doesn't know his priorities and he goes on to hold a peaceful protest, that someone would be taught his "priorities", or rather your own priority, through the sound of bullets. shame! angry
today it is the Shi'ites, and God knows whose turn this lawlessness would target. how can people feel safe in such atmosphere of anarchy and insecurity?[/b]
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2014
mike404:

Where are these irritants coming out from to contaminate this community.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Clerverly: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2014
nerodenero: I have watched you closely and it glaring you have more enemies than friends on this forum. Why so much hate for you? It is either you brought this on yourself or they just detest you. Whichever way, hope it doesn't go beyond this forum

The enemies only exists in your numb brain and those of your useless onitsha OMATA boys who, TECHNO has elevated their hopeless situations with Cheap phones. If you don't know, Berem is highly regarded by the intellectual community here for her doggedness, intelligentsia, witty and engaging style of contributions on political discourse, which I know you envy a lot and wished you were gifted! Inferiority complex will kill you anuofia!!

7 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by dontjealousme: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Onyocha:
so in the animal kingdom you live in when someone doesn't protest against the ones you are against and the someone goes on to protest against another form of injustice elsewhere, that someone's punishment is to be shot at sight in an extra-judicial manner? the Quds day procession is more or less a religious observance for Shi'ites across the globe. the procession was held even in London, New York, and Paris. furthermore, the Shi'ite Muslims in Zaria, as also elsewhere in the country, have conducted this peaceful rally for over three decades without any hitch! why this year there is problem? do people deserve to be shot for holding a procession even if you don't like the idea or you think they are silly and they are misplacing their priorities? so whenever someone doesn't know his priorities and he goes on to hold a peaceful protest, that someone would be taught his "priorities", or rather your own priority, through the sound of bullets. shame! angry
today it is the Shi'ites, and God knows whose turn this lawlessness would target. how can people feel safe in such atmosphere of anarchy and insecurity?

Wat is good for the Gentiles is also good for the Jews. Did they not hear and see how fellow Nigerians where being killed every other day?

Abi are those Nigerians not somebodies father, mother, brothers, sisters, wife, husband, friend, LOVERS and children?

Let us all weep together. No sympathy!

8 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by nwaanambra1(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2014
Hard luck Sir for the very painful loss of your 3 sons.

As for Aso Rock being responsible for their death - sorry that's a capital No! No!

Aso Rock did not force your silly sons to leave the comfort of their home to come to the street and display their stupidity by demonstrating for a war going on in a distant land and not against the carnage going on right inside their domain! angry

Its like a man chasing rats while his house is on inferno! angry angry

If they were killed while demonstrating against the carnage being perpetrated by bokoharam and the Nigerian army in the North, we would av join u in calling for a full investigation on their death!

Your children were so silly! angry

Once again Sir, take heart for your sad, sad loss.

12 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

The enemies only exists in your numb brain and those of your useless onitsha OMATA boys who, TECHNO has elevated their hopeless situations with Cheap phones. If you don't know, Berem is highly regarded by the intellectual community here for her doggedness, intelligentsia, witty and engaging style of contributions on political discourse, which I know you envy a lot and wished you were gifted! Inferiority complex will kill you anuofia!!

don't mind the ediott! Like I give an effing fucck what he thinks about me.
Ndi iro!

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by prophetone(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: I see another islamic terrorist sect building up soon. This is the same mistake Yar'adua committed, extra judicial killings on Mohammed Yusuf. Even though GEJ did not have a direct involvement in this case,he will still be blamed because it happened during his tenure as president.

How can you say the Commander-in-Chief did not have direct involvement in this case...do you honestly believe that GJ was not briefed on the movement of those troops especially on such a matter of national security? Is that how much he is undermined by the military?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by dontjealousme: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2014
prophetone:
How can you say the Commander-in-Chief did not have direct involvement in this case...do you honestly believe that GJ was not briefed on the movement of those troops especially on such a matter of national security? Is that how much he is undermined by the military?

U should talk at ur level? U know nothing about the Army Command structure and their operations. Troops on routine patrol can intercept any gathering or groups becos Nigeria is currently on red(high) alert due to Boko Haram activities.

9 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by edoyad(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Hopeless direction less human being looking for relevance. Jonathan please facilitate their visas so they can go to Gaza. Hopeless twats, I hate these people from the depths of my soul.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by traware(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2014
'You hope it doesn't go beyond this forum'?Really?I dey laugh.Sir,who do you think you're trying to scare? 2year olds?Nothing goes beyond this forum.Everything here is hot-air.People with personal insecurities just dey yarn dust for Nairaland.Those who issue threats here are the biggest cowards on planet earth.Do you remember when Isha Sesay was in Nigeria in April over the Chibok girls kidnap saga?Remember how many 'tough guys' on Nairaland were threatening her?Wetin them do?NOTHING!!!!Too many weaklings full Naija and that's a fact

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2014
prophetone:

must GEJ have a direct involvement or be briefed before the shooting take place? Why then do we have a CDS? There are some things I don't really have to blame GEJ especially on incidents like this. I am fully on his side in this matter. My worries is the aftermath of the killings.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by prophetone(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2014
dontjealousme:

U should talk at ur level? U know nothing about the Army Commanding structures and their operations. Troops on routine patrol can intercept any gathering or groups becos Nigeria is currently on red(high) alert due to Boko Haram activities.

What level could you rationally be referring to? On what basis did you conclude the troops were on routine patrol when there are reports that the soldiers were unknown to their local battalion? Are you suggesting that soldiers on patrol can engage and open fire on Bring Back Our Girls protesters because the nation is on red alert? Last time I checked, the C-in-C sits at the top of the Armed Forces commanding structure.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2014
My condolences....but the GEJ talk is rubbish.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by anago9010(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: don't mind the ediott! Like I give an effing fucck what he thinks about me.
Ndi iro!

momma oooo awa fans yin gbadun yin. the most popular politics section poster. just a visit to nairaland website, and anybody see you doing so. will ask if you know Berem. popularity yen ti po ju mehn.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Pistolx(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2014
profjustine458: Imagine loosing 3 good sons for just no reason
good sons indeed
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by EasternLeopard: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2014
Protest a war in a far away country while yours is on fire.

Don't they think BH might mix up with them and attack the military in order to open a second front in the NW the way the fulanis tried to open a second front in NC.

Next time I will advise the soldiers to endure and ignore in order not stir up another demonic group especially the shittes who's major sponsor Iran are looking for every opportunity to destabilize the US/ISRAEL and oil producing Nations that are pro-US/ISRAEL.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by prophetone(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: must GEJ have a direct involvement or be briefed before the shooting take place? Why then do we have a CDS? There are some things I don't really have to blame GEJ especially on incidents like this. I am fully on his side in this matter. My worries is the aftermath of the killings.

I'm just uncomfortable with the spate of avoidable killings in the country and of course you'd expect me to hold the Chief Security Officer of the country responsible. I also worry terribly about the consequences of these killings keeping in mind BH reign of terror was triggered the EXACT same way and these are very unstable people security-wise.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

momma oooo awa fans yin gbadun yin. the most popular politics section poster. just a visit to nairaland website, and anybody see you doing so. will ask if you know Berem. popularity yen ti po ju mehn.
aburo bawoni? You dey mind them? I get up to 5 Private Messages from nairalanders on a daily basis appreciating my immense contributions on this forum. So how does that make me a creator of enemies?
A nairalander once told me 2 days ago that "Berem,you're so popular that your name is being mentioned on a thread even when I don't post comments on that thread". But popularity on nairaland doesn't put food on my table na! Abi be ko? grin grin

Barka da Sallah aburo! cool

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

Ndi Ibe anyi si na, Eburu ozu onye ozo, odi Ka e bu ukwu nku

It's really pathetic!
That your cry don de pass the bereaved own undecided/Mind you, the fact it's a faceless forum doesn't mean...Saboteur grin

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by eaglechild: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2014
RIP to the dead.

However, when one opens fire on a group of military men, then they are left with no choice than to defend themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by flyingdutchman(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2014
Of all the people in the world that the Federal Government has a grudge against, why him What is so special about the Sheik? I sympathize with him but, it is either a case of pure wrecklessness of the Soldiers, or the sons became violent at some point. Or---> ---> They've got ties with...

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by cyril83(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2014
DickDastardly:
Sorry bro.
The sons should rot in hell. Who ever wants to add fuel to this already overheated polity should be wiped out with his entire village. Did the bastard el zakzarky ask for palestinian visa, it would have been granted, so he can go there and show solidarity. But showing solidarity in an already burning Nigeria, to me is the shortest cut to hell fire.
More blood of terrorists should be spilled please.

I don't see anything wrong in the protest, these are unarmed civilians protesting the massive killing of their fellow muslims in gaza. Nigerian soldiers only took revenge of bokoharam activities.

Bokoharam killings has also been protested in so many countries.

Do you think there is overheated polity in Nigeria ?
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Onyocha: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild: RIP to the dead.
However, when one opens fire on a group of military men, then they are left with no choice than to defend themselves.

[b]it is like you don't read. or some people just enjoy spreading mischief, like the clown who earlier accused Zakzaky of kidnapping soldiers.

anyways, this procession was peaceful and no one shot at the soldiers. it has already concluded when the shots were fired by the soldiers. in the procession, there were women, children and elderly people. to what end would these protesters shoot at soldiers?

even if we are to go a step further, let us for argument sake say that "SOMEONE" (in capital letters) shot at the soldiers. does that warrant the soldiers going happy-trigger at defenseless civilians, or in their midst, and shoot anyone at sight? how many soldiers were injured or killed? could the soldiers not arrest the shooter,if there was one, instead of perpetrating a massacre? what if that SOMEONE (again in capital letters) was a saboteur whose sole aim was to get things bloody by provoking an attack and triggering a response from the soldiers?

these are all arguments made for the sake of arguing, and comments made by people who don't think before they comment, and who do not have any sense of humanity to feel for the oppressed or victims of an injustice.

the point of the matter that can settle all these arguments is where did the soldiers originate from? from the details already posted it is said that they are not from Kaduna. the head of the battalion in Kaduna had no idea of their presence or whereabouts and neither of their movement. the governor too, who is the ruler of the state, wasn't aware. so where did the soldiers come from? what was their motives? and where were they heading to? do soldiers take to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway to shoot at Christian worshipers when Redeem Christian Church is holding its crusades that block traffic on the expressway for hours? in other words how did these soldiers find their way in the midst of protesters? these are questions that beg for answers. aside, this should be taken seriously because it is a dangerous precedence of injustice and lawlessness that if not treated quickly poses danger to life and security. would one feel safe if the perpetrators are not brought to justice?[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by eaglechild: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Onyocha:

[b]it is like you don't read. or some people just enjoy spreading mischief, like the clown who earlier accused Zakzaky of kidnapping soldiers.

anyways, this procession was peaceful and no one shot at the soldiers. it has already concluded when the shots were fired by the soldiers. in the procession, there were women, children and elderly people. to what end would these protesters shoot at soldiers?

even if we are to go a step further, let us for argument sake say that "SOMEONE" (in capital letters) shot at the soldiers. does that warrant the soldiers going happy-trigger at defenseless civilians and shoot anyone at sight? what if that SOMEONE (again in capital letters) was a saboteur whose sole aim was to get things bloody by provoking an attack and triggering a response from the soldiers?

these are all arguments made for the sake of arguing, and comments made by people who don't think before they comment, and who do not have any sense of humanity to feel for the oppressed or victims of an injustice.

the point of the matter that can settle all these arguments is where did the soldiers originate from? from the details already posted it is said that they are not from Kaduna. the head of the battalion in Kaduna had no idea of their presence or whereabouts and neither of their movement. the governor too, who is the ruler of the state, wasn't aware. so where did the soldiers come from? what was their motives? and where were they heading to? do soldiers take to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway to shoot at Christian worshipers when Redeem Christian Church is holding its crusades that block traffic on the expressway for hours? in other words how did these soldiers find their way in the midst of protesters? these are questions that beg for answers. aside, this should be taken seriously because it is a dangerous precedence of injustice and lawlessness that if not treated quickly poses danger to life and security. would one feel safe if the perpetrators are not brought to justice?[/b]
Really?

When a mob opens fire on soldiers you expect them to stand by and watch.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by NwaAnambra(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

And what has his contribution got to do with onitsha and omata? I advise you play it cool.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Onyocha: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild:
Really?
When a mob opens fire on soldiers you expect them to stand by and watch.

now you are taking your idiocy to another level.

please look at the pictures of the 3 sons of Sheikh Zakzaky who were slaughtered. do they look like mob to you? are you as half civilized and educated as they are? one of them is said to be studying in Beirut and two others studying chemical and neurotics engineering students in China. what have you studied? or because they are northerners and Hausas you think you are superior to them even when you spew rubbish?

do these people look like a mob to you?

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/hamidahmad1.jpg?itok=D-9BflXZ[/img]

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by cyril83(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

In berem's voice. Lol

@berem how many moniker do you have ? You just open this one some days ago.

I'm sorry to open your yansh, when next you want to play this game, just make sure you change your writing.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by anago9010(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: aburo bawoni? You dey mind them? I get up to 5 Private Messages from nairalanders on a daily basis appreciating my immense contributions on this forum. So how does that make me a creator of enemies?
A nairalander once told me 2 days ago that "Berem,you're so popular that your name is being mentioned on a thread even when I don't post comments on that thread". But popularity on nairaland doesn't put food on my table na! Abi be ko? grin grin

Barka da Sallah aburo! cool

abe ni ooo, low key ni mo wa ooo. wanna cook myself a special eid meal na ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Named These Streets In Lagos? / Fulanization Of Benue State Completed. Region Conquered (picture) / RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.