Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky (7832 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
poiZon:

from SOUTH WASTErn PART

....and another frustrated vermin popped out.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by poiZon: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
ilugunboy:

....and another frustrated vermin popped out.

you say?
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by 99100(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm not in support of the sporadic killing by d soldiers...
While I was in Kaduna ,there is to be this man mal Mohammad ,a Shiite, my neighbour who sells provisions. He is such a sincere,straightforward man.
This man is ready to purchase a commodity #97 and sell at #100 despite the fact that others would only sell at #110 .

He has this strong belief that Muslims and non-muslims shouldn't be together and would tell the audience that fondly gathers in his shop that infidels are meant to be killed. Though other muslims around especially the Izalas would never see him as an authentic Muslim.
But one thing that amazes me is that despite his 'cruel belief' and despite the fact that I'm a christian, i interact well with him.
Yes I cherish his outrightness and disciplined character.

Now tell me if that man happens to be among the casualties will 99/100 be happy ,No .

Rest in peace to the dead.

NB : I disagree with Zakzaky that the killing was planned by GEJ.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Oluwatunmisekel(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
dontjealousme: Nobody protest against Boko Haram killing Nigerians but u want to protest Isreal and Palestinian.

Rubbish!
Nawa 4 nigerians*we are still having our own issues of BH yet unsettled n we are checking into anoda countries issue*how so silly*i wonder where dis wrld is facing
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
did that come from a leader? even your dumbest follower wouldn't give that to the Press..........are you saying you and your followers are more concerned about the lives of the Gaza people than that of the abducted Nigeria Girls,those who are killed almost on daily basis? please!!!
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by bloodykiller: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly: Nigerians Military always winning against Bloody Civilians!

P.S: Another Shekau About To Be Unleashed By The Extra Judicial Killings By Jona's 2015 Boys

Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by bloodykiller: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: I see another islamic terrorist sect building up soon. This is the same mistake Yar'adua committed, extra judicial killings on Mohammed Yusuf. Even though GEJ did not have a direct involvement in this case,he will still be blamed because it happened during his tenure as president.
Holy moses!!!!! If no be for one thing i go say they don hijack your monker.

This the greatest and the most impressive speech you have ever made. Are you forced to say this? So you can still reason without being bias ?

Hmmm fear don catch me oo.

Nice comments.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by kakakent: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
DickDastardly:
Sorry bro.
The sons should rot in hell. Who ever wants to add fuel to this already overheated polity should be wiped out with his entire village. Did the bastard el zakzarky ask for palestinian visa, it would have been granted, so he can go there and show solidarity. But showing solidarity in an already burning Nigeria, to me is the shortest cut to hell fire.
More blood of terrorists should be spilled please.

Nna eh a church was bombed in kano 2day oh no protest from them even when their daughters were kidnapped the whole world protested na to come protest for wetin dey happen for faraway palestain #bloody hypocrites#
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is GEJ still planning it?

Shameless hypocrites who played politics with everything including their lives.
I hope you can still see GEJ killing your family all the way from Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Clerverly:
Nigerians Military always winning against Bloody Civilians!

P.S: Another Shekau About To Be Unleashed By The Extra Judicial Killings By Jona's 2015 Boys

Imbecillic hypocrite.
I hope you can still come back and paint Buhari with the same brush. Shameless fool.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by rozayx5(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Imbecillic hypocrite.
I hope you can still come back and paint Buhari with the same brush. Shameless fool.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by basilo101: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
The hipocrites are all deaf and dumb now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. / PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! / Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.