Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? (1023 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by ifylyxo: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2014
embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by fingard02k(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2014
ifylyxo: embarassed
Drink Otapiapia
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by jennylove7575(f): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Yes you can win her back depends on the reason she left u in the first place. If she left u Becos u are poor and still poor well kiss her ass goodbye she ain't coming back to you no more Just move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by justi4jesu(f): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2014

buy her ferrari she will jet back to u grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by decode55(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2014
oga, she's gone. Move on & stop being such a pvssy undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by farano(f): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
eyaaa so sorry dear. Just get her one Ferrari. it'll work like magic. Thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2014
U never learn ur lesson abi
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by Tallesty1(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2014
farano: eyaaa so sorry dear. Just get her one Ferrari. it'll work like magic. Thank me later
Go away madam, ferrari say nah gold abi diamond she carry for body?grin

Eeemm Op, why do you want her back? Let's start from there.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by omicron(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
When a woman's fed up, there is nothing you can do about it...R. Kelly 2001 wink
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by ITbomb(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Get more money than the other guy.

It's a rat race bro
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by Tymax(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmm, women are natural heartbreakers. Just look at the heartless comments coming from them. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Guy, How Can I Win Her Love Back? by bestads(m): 2:22am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes you can win her back depends on the reason she left u in the first place. If she left u Becos u are poor and still poor well kiss her ass goodbye she ain't coming back to you no more Just move on.

Your poverty background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure / How Do You Say The Word "KISS" In Ur Dialect / Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.