Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure (1045 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by neighbourhud: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
In what look like a mysterious act, a 20 year old boy, Jelili Ogunole, has caused stir in Akure, capital of Ondo state for satisfying his sexual desire with a hen. The Incident, happened at continental area of the town, with residents in agape, on the what might have led the young man into such mysterious act.

According to the culprit, he did not know what came over him, to performed the bizarre act, at the dead of the night.

He said he woke up to satisfied his sexual orgy, when a spirit bounced on him to commit the evil act.

"I could not control my sexual feelings because my manhood was itching me before it erected.

"A spirit just came over me and i didn't know what I was doing again until, I finished sleeping with the bird", he said.

The boy, who had confessed that he only gets sexual gratification from animals, also blamed devil for his misdeeds.

"Honestly, it is evil spirit and am now regretting my action and won't do it again".

Jelili, a school drop out, was an apprentice at a wielding shop close to the street and was said to have had a history of harming and having sex with animals.

Source said he had once been accused for sleeping with a nursing goat in his home-village, before he was driven out by his parent, to stay with his elder brother in the city.

Jelili, was said to have been staying along with his elder brother in the same building at continental area and with the owner of the hen.

Narrating how the bizarre incident occurred, the owner of the hen, Mrs. Stella Akintola revealed that she was asleep, when the clucking noise of the bird woke her up.

Akintola said she was disturbed and came out to see what was happening and noticed the door linking the backyard was not locked.

"I walked out of my room and noticed the door to the backyard was opened while I searched to know who was outside.

"Immediately, I saw Jelili at the yard and I asked him what he was doing outside at the dead of the night but he told me, he was having constipation"

The woman added that after attending to him, she moved ahead to searched for her hen and later found it dead in the toilet with bloods over its body.

"I had wanted to shout to know the caused of its death when Jelili came to confessed that he slept with the bird.

The bird later died as a result of the alleged abuse.

Our Correspodent who visited the scene, reports that the feathers of the bird were found, spreading over the toilet with blood and fresh human semen oozing out of it.

Source: http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/exclusive-20-year-old-man-sleeps-hen-akure
Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by Gallass(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
neighbourhud: In what look like a mysterious act, a 20 year old boy, Jelili Ogunole, has caused stir in Akure, capital of Ondo state for satisfying his sexual desire with a hen. The Incident, happened at continental area of the town, with residents in agape, on the what might have led the young man into such mysterious act.

According to the culprit, he did not know what came over him, to performed the bizarre act, at the dead of the night.

He said he woke up to satisfied his sexual orgy, when a spirit bounced on him to commit the evil act.

"I could not control my sexual feelings because my manhood was itching me before it erected.

"A spirit just came over me and i didn't know what I was doing again until, I finished sleeping with the bird", he said.

The boy, who had confessed that he only gets sexual gratification from animals, also blamed devil for his misdeeds.

"Honestly, it is evil spirit and am now regretting my action and won't do it again".

Jelili, a school drop out, was an apprentice at a wielding shop close to the street and was said to have had a history of harming and having sex with animals.

Source said he had once been accused for sleeping with a nursing goat in his home-village, before he was driven out by his parent, to stay with his elder brother in the city.

Jelili, was said to have been staying along with his elder brother in the same building at continental area and with the owner of the hen.

Narrating how the bizarre incident occurred, the owner of the hen, Mrs. Stella Akintola revealed that she was asleep, when the clucking noise of the bird woke her up.

Akintola said she was disturbed and came out to see what was happening and noticed the door linking the backyard was not locked.

"I walked out of my room and noticed the door to the backyard was opened while I searched to know who was outside.

"Immediately, I saw Jelili at the yard and I asked him what he was doing outside at the dead of the night but he told me, he was having constipation"

The woman added that after attending to him, she moved ahead to searched for her hen and later found it dead in the toilet with bloods over its body.

"I had wanted to shout to know the caused of its death when Jelili came to confessed that he slept with the bird.

The bird later died as a result of the alleged abuse.

Our Correspodent who visited the scene, reports that the feathers of the bird were found, spreading over the toilet with blood and fresh human semen oozing out of it.

Source: http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/exclusive-20-year-old-man-sleeps-hen-akure
Super story

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by dytbabe: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
So his pee pee can enter that of a bird/hen?

Orisirisi
Awon blogger oniro oshi

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by neighbourhud: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
dytbabe: So his pee pee can enter that of a bird/hen?

Orisirisi
Awon blogger oniro oshi
grin grin
I was surprised too... won tun so pe 'victim' yen ku with d guy's stuff oozing out of it's 'kini' grin
Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by echobee(f): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
neighbourhud:
grin grin
I was surprised too... won tun so pe 'victim' yen ku with d guy's stuff oozing out of it's 'kini' grin
i wonder ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by paul288yahoo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
return to the ancient path...
Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by mysterious12(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
WTF, how possible is that, if it is, the guy dey craze grin
Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by Kirinwa: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin grin

This is beyond conji o.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by dytbabe: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
neighbourhud:
grin grin

Silly ppl
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: 20 Year Old Man Sleeps With Hen In Akure by oluamid(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
The writer won gold medal at the liars olympics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? / Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Every Man Should Read..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.