Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School (18327 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever / Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by DanceVille: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ya! Ya! Ya!
I Was in love back in secondary school days....

Just can't forget...
Their was this pretty looking damsel in my class, very Gentle indeed...
Whenever I saw this girl, my heart do went "fro and to"...Buh, later I was able to seduce her by teaching her Further Maths and Account...
It was a great time for me back then...
But, I do wonder why school relationship don't last?
Drop ya comments...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Fulaboy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Here to read lies cool

7 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by goodmorning40: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
I have non to drop for u, get out of my phone
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by DaZion(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yea!..But it does nt last...
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by pinkycute(f): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
I didn't embarassed

Girls school only undecided

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Lyrically(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
i no even remember..bt i xtil remember 1 junior lyk dis wey use to seduce me
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by alberto2k(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
i did... to the fullest extent grin
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by achinaboy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
i was in so called love too,i was 15,and she was 14,and she was faster than her shadows,because she started talking about marriage at such early stage,but we were together untill i was like 26,,27,,but its over now,,,although was fun,but she almost turned me ggay

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by djeezy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yea I did. I was in SS2 and she was in Js3. She was my first love. Wow, it's been so long now but I enjoyed every bit of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by LewisO: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=14pt] See question. undecided

U people don't just get it.

Nigerians are busy with the election announcement u are here asking......... Don't let me type what i don't want to. angry
[/size]

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by MillionDollars: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thank God its not election news.. Ha They want to kill us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Apex32: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Those ar child play grin grin grin
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by dammytosh: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yea,

I remember my Funke. Won't mention her surname.

I loved her die.

Big boys things now sha. I wish she can come and spend my money in PSquare's Voice grin
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sure. Whilst all the hot girls were falling in love with me, I was head over heels in love with me. Can't blame me for loving me, you know. That's just me being me. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by greatestboss(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mary.
from SS1 till date... both of us are presently in the same uni (oau), though we had ups and downs, the bond is just always there...

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yes i did....and it was one of the more significant events of my life.

Sadly, did not eventually end up with the lass...

Sigh....

(Goes into mourning mode.... wink)
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by pTomz(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
nope
Ah only fell inlove wit akara n bread on Saturdays undecided
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by yinkard4me(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
ya

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Tuntheycr7: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Na crush plenty pass...

And fear no go let express ya feelings.

Me : Mercy, I would like to see after the closing time o.
Mercy.: really? Why? Wetin happened?

Me : nothing, I go tell you after the closing time

After the closing hour...
My friend go Don gingered me wella with all amateur scope..

Mercy: you said you wanna see me, na me be this, tell me wetin happen
Me : erm erm! Not here, I go tell you on our way home... (wen her own house is located along Northern part of the town while my own na South South)

After walking for some mins and me de back dragging my feet. And mercy sighting her house from afar.

Mercy: so what is it you say you wan tell me naa?

Me : well, erm! You know... I just wan borrow your English text book but I no wan my friend know.

Mercy : oya take but my book must not tear o.

Me: okay. Thank you. Den would start another Israelites journey back to my own house..

2nd day in school... I no get choice than to tell my friends say she Don accept to my proposal...... If not.......

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
For where? I didn't o. Only had close female friends
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yp
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
It doesn't matter if you fell in love. What matters is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by simplemach(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yes, fell in love over and over again but never had the courage or 'Liver' to declare my intentions. There was no phone as at then.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by fergieboy: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
see as thread drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry... Chaiiiiiiiii Election things grin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by FUCKU: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
No.. People wey fall in love for my school were expelled.. You know why? #HOMO. Hahahahaha
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Elslim: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Una no de. Watch JEGA ni?
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by KingsleyCEO: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Not interested.

Waiting for Jonathan to win tomorrow, afterwards you can post this topic again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by teey2(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
I did. Its been 7 years since then and I still do. Shame we're in different countries.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by umarc19: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Noo.

I never fell in love or date someone in my entire life.

I am single and mingling grin cheesy cool

#VirginThings
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Wuuworld(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Am here for election talk.....No time for LOVE now.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by fxgal: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Apex32:
Those ar child play grin grin grin
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
What is this doing on FP @ this time of the year!!!

Oga Moderator, there is time for everything oh... Time for love, time for childish talk, and time for serious talk.... For christ sake this is the election hour where the faith of our nation lies, at least for the next 4yrs!!!

We don't need such topics for now!!! Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Youngest Father. / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / What Woman Should Know About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.