Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) (3423 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by franzis(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2014
this could sound funny though,been dating her for a year plus now and she kEeps saying we are not going to have babies when we get married ,took it as a joke but she is damn serious, and she gave me this 5 reasons for that:
1.i will get fat
2.they r expensive
3.cant go on holidays lyk b4
4.they r annoying
5.i dont wanna be lyk a stressed mum.they r unattractive

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by mesoade(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
She is wombless . . And also u cant compare a nigerian gal be it igbo,hausa or yoruba to a white in beauty nd behaviour(aint generalising though)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Psycho alert!
She's gat issues!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by visasubagent: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
franzis: this could
sound funny though,been dating her for a year plus now and she kEeps
saying we are not going to have babies when we get married ,took it as a
joke but she is damn serious, and she gave me this 5 reasons for that:
1.i will get fat
2.they r expensive
3.cant go on holidays lyk b4
4.they r annoying
5.i dont wanna be lyk a stressed mum.they r unattractive

You obviously do not need any help or advice cos you're not even ready for marriage..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Dygeasy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
And you paid attention to her and can even remember each point?

Something is wrong with you two.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by ideology(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Unless she's joking, the handwriting on the wall is not good, see a counselor, or you may need to … lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by franzis(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
mesoade: She is wombless . . And also u cant compare a nigerian gal be it igbo,hausa or yoruba to a white in beauty nd behaviour(aint generalising though)
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by TrishaP(f): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Very funny tho.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Fxwarrior: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
You better leave her before you become impotent.If I hear..Lousy reasons
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by AtheistD(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Do you want kids? If so then you have a problem. She wont even adopt so you are in a for a rough ride.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by johnmatilda: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
five reasons why u should dump her a*ss
* she's expensive (buying all that Brazilian and Peruvian hair )
* she's selfish and lazy (doesn't wanna experience child labor )
* she's annoying!!, because she was once a child!. (her mother should av thrown into river niger for been so annoying but she kept her still
* she will still get fat anyways
* she will become unattractive later on as she gets older and wat would u do to her then?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by AtheistD(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
johnmatilda: five reasons why u should dump her a*ss
* she's annoying!!, because she was once a child!. (her mother should av thrown into river niger for been so annoying but she kept her still
* she will become unattractive later on as she gets older and wat would u do to her then?

Because she does not want kids that should not be held against her. The guy however should end it if he wants kids.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
K. Hu cares We all know u 're a jobless troll.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Yemlizzy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Funny! Is she normal?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by dahdah: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
SHE DON DO ABORTION LIKE 100TIMES FOR HER EX, SO THE DOCTOR SAID HER WOMB DON SPOIL
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Sunkyphil(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chop and go my guy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by franzis(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Alleluia: K. Hu cares We all know u 're a jobless troll.
abnormal comment..den force u to comment
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by franzis(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
dahdah: SHE DON DO ABORTION LIKE 100TIMES FOR HER EX, SO THE DOCTOR SAID HER WOMB DON SPOIL
SHE BE CONFIRMED VIRGIN WHEN WE MET
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by kkash: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Still dnt get it.....do u wnt us 2 sympathize wif u, advice u, speak bad abt her............cos u must hav a reason 4 showing us ur private discussion wif ur 'GF'
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by icebebe(f): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2014
johnmatilda: five reasons why u should dump her a*ss
GBAM!
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Duru009(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
She is hiding something from u my brother. Let her cum out n tell u d truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
U want kids bt she doesn't want any...this implies that love or no love,u can't b with her...

Op,shey na no b white lady I dey see for ur screenshot so
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by franzis(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
donvidar: U want kids bt she doesn't want any...this implies that love or no love,u can't b with her...

Op,shey na no b white lady I dey see for ur screenshot so
she be white
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
franzis: she be white

No wonder...u kno, xum oof dem dnt gve a damn abt kids

Op,checkout our homebase na
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by ogashman(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Guy,quick supply yourself brain o.
B4 she go make u sign agreement.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Foolish trolls be like..
franzis: abnormal comment..den force u to comment
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by franzis(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Alleluia: Foolish trolls be like..
classless b**ch be like
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by Ariyke: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Funny
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by VivyGift(f): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Are u for real? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by franzis(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
VivyGift: Are u for real? undecided
100 percent real..unadulterated
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) by VivyGift(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
franzis: 100 percent real..unadulterated
She's a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men!!!how Will You React To This? / NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls / See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.