Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,166 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) (14009 Views)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
superstar1:

See this customised born mumu, eran iya Osogbo. You are looking for someone that will bury you after Anago has massacred you.

U well at all?

U ain't worth my time waste of ovum.
bleating goat, here he comes.

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by lyntiffany(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin
idumuose:
True talk bro and for a number 1 citizen of a state who should be a role model to the youths doing acrobatics on the roof of a molue bus is a disgrace.Why is APC grooming touts for heaven's sake?
grin
idumuose:
True talk bro and for a number 1 citizen of a state who should be a role model to the youths doing acrobatics on the roof of a molue bus is a disgrace.Why is APC grooming touts for heaven's sake?
you got me laughing sootey my head dey ache me.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by superstar1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: bleating goat, here he comes.

demented, tormented and cursed soul. Feeling sorry for the day you were born.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: bleating goat, here he comes.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Germannig: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Gbawe:

Arrant fool. Show where I talk about States and administrators I am not linked to. Silly mofo. Secure people are too busy enjoying their own lives and minding their own business to be bothered about what others are doing. Do you people not have your own States, leaders and challenges to talk about? Effing wannabes. Some of us come here to discuss what concerns us and we would be grateful if others are secure enough in themselves to do same. Not you lot. There is something dangerous and mentally unhealthy about how virtually all topics about the SW these days are started by folks who are not from SW States. 90% of discussants on these threads will be from outside the SW as well and contributions will be negative and malevolent mainly. You guys are not 'right' mentally . Better raise your children differently. Nairaland is now a very 'unhealthy' discussion forum because of the obsessive personality of clowns like the OP.

Bloody hypocrite. Do you happen to know anyone by the name Anago or OlandoOwoh?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by anago9010(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Bloody hypocrite. Do you happen to know anyone by the name Anago or OlandoOwoh?

why the mention!!!! ain't you the bloody illiterate that goofed on the government system in Germany!!!! so much more from a blockhead that boast of been well travel in his backyard in okigwe... I gat little patient for irritant from kerosene background.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
It's the truth oo.
lyntiffany: grin ;Dyou got me laughing sootey my head dey ache me.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
superstar1:

demented, tormented and cursed soul. Feeling sorry for the day you were born.
same old stories, when will you stop bleating? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by superstar1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: same old stories, when will you stop bleating? grin grin grin

As expected the mungo park will reply in his mumu way.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
superstar1:

As expected the mungo park will reply in his mumu way.
bleat well goaty grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by superstar1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: bleat well goaty grin grin grin

Igbo, your brain is indeed blood stained.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
superstar1:

Igbo, your brain is indeed blood stained.
supergoat feeling funky cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: supergoat feeling funky cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nna I ga- egbu mmadu o o !! cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by felifeli: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: supergoat feeling funky cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros he be like say na isi ewu dey hungry you today. Go chop am now abi you no get money ? grin grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by superstar1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
felifeli:

Bros he be like say na isi ewu dey hungry you today. Go chop am now abi you no get money ? grin grin

Omo ma n safani ni e.

Awon ara ile yin to n tele e, o ti pada leyin e.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
felifeli:

no na amala and ewedu I go chop becos its so affordable grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tribal banter aside, even the pro-yorubas have to admit that the picture is MAD funny lmao!

Looks like an indian movie musical grin.

y'all should chill out and live a little lol.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by felifeli: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: no na amala and ewedu I go chop becos its so affordable grin grin grin
Come on go eat yer starch with palm oyel you hungry fvckin Igbo man. Who dash you amala and ewedu grin grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
felifeli:
Come on go eat starch with palm oyel you hungry Igbo man. Who dash you amala and ewedu grin grin grin grin
hope you knw the meaning of ndi ofemmanuu when we call you that? It means the red oil soup eaters. grin grin grin I think you are reasoning from the oily part of your head.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by felifeli: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: hope you knw the meaning of ndi ofemmanuu when we call you that? It means the red oil soup eaters. grin grin grin I think you are reasoning from the oily part of your head.

If you don't like red oyel soup den why you wan chop amala and ewedu ? Hypocrite. I de go sleep , all yer oder brothers don abandon this thread run go ivory coast. Better pursue dem. Good night and I pray god go borrow you money to chop isi ewu tomorrow. amen.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by doublewisdom: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chie! This thread na die
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
felifeli:

If you don't like red oyel soup den why you wan chop amala and ewedu ? Hypocrite. I de go sleep , all yer oder brothers don abandon this thread run go ivory coast. Better pursue dem. Good night and I pray god go borrow you money to chop isi ewu tomorrow. amen.
you are now boring me, you are so dry, abeg sleep, you must be very tired.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Jhydey192(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
animal
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Jhydey192(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
felifeli:
Come on go eat yer starch with palm oyel you hungry fvckin Igbo man. Who dash you amala and ewedu grin grin grin grin
who is ds one?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by hismail1(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2014
I don't even see the need for this thread, are the Mods sleeping?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District / Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off / 2023 Campaign: It’s Still A Four Horse Race - Jibrin Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.