Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) (13861 Views)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
JayJohnson:

How can Lagos belong to us all?
This is a very stupid statement! Does Enugu or Ebonyi your village belong to us all?
What have you contributed to the development of Lagos. Go and develop you rotten ibo states before developing Yoruba state.
The value of the whole Enugu state is less than a street in VI

It's like you are a neophyte on this forum,anyway,i will excuse your ignorance.However,let me school you a lill about lagos,just a little son.

Below is the comment made by one of the illustrous sons of yoruba land.His comments about the igbos is incontrovertible.Let me also inform you that this well respected yoruba man hails from ikorodu town.

[size=13pt] The Igbo have lived in Lagos since the 15th century when the Aro and other Igbo first settledin good number in a place we nowcall “Oyingbo” in the era of Benin and the Portuguese trade.

The institutional development of Lagos – the railways, the ports andship yards; the education and research facilities; the Banking and Commodities Exchange, the development of towns like Yaba, Surulere, Ebutta-Metta, Festac Town, Victoria Island, and now increasing the Ajah-Lekki axis, and of course, the ghettoes along the Orile-Badagry axis, have profound Igbo imprimatur - Adeseye Ogunlewe [/size]

http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/143249-igbos-in-lagos-state-my-experience-by-senator-adeseye-ogunlewe.html

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pictures please. Stop the long grammar and start posting pictures to prove your point.. cheesy

Ibadam is Nigeria's biggest slum. If you have pictures to prove otherwise post it..

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: Lagos is an FG enclave and not yolobarland. Go back to that rural area called ibadam to develop it!

I will ask my little son writing common entrance to tell you the correct capital of Nigeria. Abuja is and not Lagos. Compare your Ebonyi state with Osun state and your fooli*sh governor in Abakaliki will cover his face in shame!

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
dozzzybaba: OGBO ATO O

I learnt you are from Ile-Ife and you are an Obatala devotee.

E agbo, e ato too my brother l'ashe edumare.
Yes, that's my family source smiley.
Are you also?

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Please post pix of the new areas. Until you post it, below is the oshogbo we all know..

9jacrip:

Let's assume these photos are of Osogbo. You expect the offsprings of these homes to come back to demolish these structures and erect new eye catching ones when they can move to another part of Osogbo to start over and not crowd family side?

My point is, most of these buildings are left that way purposely while everyone moves out to build something modern, this is not to say there are no low grade buildings as this because of poverty. Mouthing it off and acting like east is Dubai is the problem, I served in Umuahia south (Apumiri/Ubakala) and it is far from being the capital, the Umuahia North is way better - planned and neat, maybe because of govt presence. There were sp many run down homes in Umuahia south, water logged and un-tarred roads to mention a few.

Poverty is as much in the Seast as it is in the Swest.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: Pictures please. Stop the long grammar and start posting pictures to prove your point.. cheesy

Ibadam is Nigeria's biggest slum. If you have pictures to prove otherwise post it..

Chino.
Guy abeg easy with the lies and false information.
That photo is not of Ibadan but another part of Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
At least Abakaliki does not have mud house but oshobgo was built up 100% with red earth mud with the exception of their government house..

JayJohnson:

I will ask my little son writing common entrance to tell you the correct capital of Nigeria. Abuja is and not Lagos. Compare your Ebonyi state with Osun state and your fooli*sh governor in Abakaliki will cover his face in shame!

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: Please post pix of the new areas. Until you post it, below is the oshogbo we all know..

Sir, I served years back and I often stayed aloof of the denigrating lies from your peeps back then.

I don't have photos.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by dozzzybaba: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: Get lost ori ewedu.
Is this the best you can come up with? Why dont you tell me about your fake pastors and homosexual catholic priests.

I am an Orisha worshipper and a devotee of the Oro. Omo y1bo, you'v got any problem with that?

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Let's assume these photos are of Osogbo. You expect the offsprings of these homes to come back to demolish these structures and erect new eye catching ones when they can move to another part of Osogbo to start over and not crowd family side?

My point is, most of these buildings are left that way purposely while everyone moves out to build something modern, this is not to say there are no low grade buildings as this because of poverty. Mouthing it off and acting like east is Dubai is the problem, I served in Umuahia south (Apumiri/Ubakala) and it is far from being the capital, the Umuahia North is way better - planned and neat, maybe because of govt presence. There were sp many run down homes in Umuahia south, water logged and un-tarred roads to mention a few.

Poverty is as much in the Seast as it is in the Swest.
I went to imodi and imosan today,ijebu villages, its like kuvuki kingdom, apumiri is like a village part of umuahia, in fact my mom is from there, its way better than a typical yoruba village, if you doubt me take a stroll to abeokuta north, you will see timidity there.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
dozzzybaba: Is this the best you can come up with? Why dont you tell me about your fake pastors and homosexual catholic priests.

I am an Orisha worshipper and a devotee of the Oro. Omo Igbo, you'v got any problem with that?
orlando owoh, use your real moniker.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by dozzzybaba: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

E agbo, e ato too my brother l'ashe edumare.
Yes, that's my family source smiley.
Are you also?
OGBO ATO O

i am not an Obatala devotee i just need clarification about some certain things but certainly not on this thread maybe sometimes later. These Igbos are irritating please dont respond to them again.

Ire o

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: I went to imodi and imosan today, an ijebu village, its like kuvuki kingdom, apumiri is like a village part of umuahia, in fact my mom is from there, its way better than a typical yoruba village, if you doubt me take a stroll to abeokuta north, you will see timidity there.

You could have as well equated it with Abuja or PH. The chest beating in innate and legendary!

Bro, I lived at some area in Basic Junction, it was horrible that I had to redeploy. I preferred Umuahia North but my ppa was far, else, I could have gotten a home in the North. .

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
dozzzybaba: OGBO ATO O

i am not an Obatala devotee i just need clarification about some certain things but certainly not on this thread maybe sometimes later. These Igbos are irritating please dont respond to them again.

Ire o

Ashe my brother.

No problem, we will get to talk.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have always said it, if not for tecno phone, people like you you would never be on Nairaland. For your information, I can educate the whole of your generation, I am not joking - if you know me. I don't really comment on Nairaland and compete with jobless idi*ots like you, but you know today is Sunday.
You know the problem with you and your co-traveller - yoruba haters is inferiority complex. In the next 1,000 years, no ibo man will NOT be the president of Nigeria, you will continue to play 2nd fiddle. Is it not a shame on you guys that you went to war only to be treated like rats after the war? How can you come to Lagos and say you are co-owers? Go and develop Abia state, develop Ebonyi etc.
Lastly, it is silly people like you thta will always make the ibo president dream never to be achieved. Ibo remain the only major tribe that is yet to produce an elected president! Chai! Such a shame that minority Ijaw is producing one before you! It is this greed, claiming other peoples' property like you are claiming Lagos that is the bane of your problem.

idumuose:

It's like you are a neophyte on this forum,anyway,i will excuse your ignorance.However,let me school you a lill about lagos,just a little son.

Below is the comment made by one of the illustrous sons of yoruba land.His comments about the igbos is incontrovertible.Let me also inform you that this well respected yoruba man hails from ikorodu town.

[size=13pt] The Igbo have lived in Lagos since the 15th century when the Aro and other Igbo first settledin good number in a place we nowcall “Oyingbo” in the era of Benin and the Portuguese trade.

The institutional development of Lagos – the railways, the ports andship yards; the education and research facilities; the Banking and Commodities Exchange, the development of towns like Yaba, Surulere, Ebutta-Metta, Festac Town, Victoria Island, and now increasing the Ajah-Lekki axis, and of course, the ghettoes along the Orile-Badagry axis, have profound Igbo imprimatur - Adeseye Ogunlewe [/size]

http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/143249-igbos-in-lagos-state-my-experience-by-senator-adeseye-ogunlewe.html

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

You couldn't have said it earlier my friend.
Do you know the pride I feel and how my heart swells when I get shown where my fore fathers did what and what, the structures they erected (dilapidated), the little artifacts they left behind etc. Do you know how these things are being guarded for more of my cousins, nephews, nieces to come home to know their source? Do you know how it feels to walk around the mud house and zinc rusted roof my great grandfather left?

Do you?

You are the funniest man i have encountered today.Are you not a hypocrite? If you are not,then why would you leave the dilapidated houses your forefathers built and asphalted the roads leading to those houses?

Why did you not leave the roads the way your forefathers constructed them so that your heart could swell more.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

You could have as well equated it with Abuja or PH. The chest beating in innate and legendary!

Bro, I lived at some area in Basic Junction, it was horrible that I had to redeploy. I preferred Umuahia North but my ppa was far, else, I could have gotten a home in the North. .
in case you don't know, am fron umuahia north and my mom from umuahia south, PH(greater PH) you are talking about has a lot of places like apumiri, which are outskirt of PH, the only decent part of PH is phalga itself (port harcourt lacal government), obio akpor Lga, obigbo and eleme are still very un-livable, same thing goes to apumiri and old-umuhia axis. I still stand that yoruba villages I visited today are like toilets in igbo villages.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: At least Abakaliki does not have mud house but oshobgo was built up 100% with red earth mud with the exception of their government house..

I am sure you don't know Abakaliki, if you do, you wouldn't make the comment above. The whole of Ebonyi is a village!

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:

You are the funniest man i have encountered today.Are you not a hypocrite? If you are not why would leave the dilapidated houses your forefathers built while you asphalted the roads leading to those houses?

Why did you not leave the roads the way your forefathers constructed it so that your heart could swell more.
grin grin grin grin I didn't thought of it.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
dozzzybaba: Is this the best you can come up with? Why dont you tell me about your fake pastors and homosexual catholic priests.

I am an Orisha worshipper and a devotee of the Oro. Omo y1bo, you'v got any problem with that?
Shameless Imposter, you are still in possession of someone's trademark angry

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Malawian(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Brother's keeper indeed.
Have you finished with keeping your own brothers in other Eastern states? I mean, if you have no stake whatsoever in Osun state or SW states for that matter why can't you and your ilk stay put in the bleachers and observe?

Most SWesterners are least concerned with what goes on in the political arena of S.East states and how they are governed but it is a different case with y'all.

stop yarning dust. those election riggers that were caught in imo hotel, where did they come from?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Look at this one! I am saying that Abakaliki does not have mud house but with exception of the oshun government house the entire oshogbo was built 100% with red earth mud!

JayJohnson:

I am sure you don't know Abakaliki, if you do, you wouldn't make the comment above. The whole of Ebonyi is a village!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
you are very correct, no mud house in Ebonyi, all houses in Osogbo are red hut!
does that make you happy now?

chinolization: Look at this one! I am saying that Abakaliki does not have mud house but with exception of the oshun government house the entire oshogbo was built 100% with red earth mud!

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Malawian:

stop yarning dust. those election riggers that were caught in imo hotel, where did they come from?

I'm not here to wage tribal rants.
I already stated ibos have always been nosy before the apc goons situation in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Chino.
Guy abeg easy with the lies and false information.
That photo is not of Ibadan but another part of Yoruba land.
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:

You are the funniest man i have encountered today.Are you not a hypocrite? If you are not,then why would you leave the dilapidated houses your forefathers built and asphalted the roads leading to those houses?

Why did you not leave the roads the way your forefathers constructed them so that your heart could swell more.

Indeed, you are confused.
You can't relate to it because you do not have a lineage structure. Everyone in your family are scattered around corners of Naija
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: in case you don't know, am fron umuahia north and my mom from umuahia south, PH(greater PH) you are talking about has a lot of places like apumiri, which are outskirt of PH, the only decent part of PH is phalga itself (port harcourt lacal government), obio akpor Lga, obigbo and eleme are still very un-livable, same thing goes to apumiri and old-umuhia axis. I still stand that yoruba villages I visited today are like toilets in igbo villages.

Lol braggadocio at its finest.

School me please, is Umuahia South in PH now?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

And cubicles constructed with zinc roofings in the south Least is the sign of what?

“south least" cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

Lol whats funny?
Your man posts photos of random places and tags them wrongly, I needed to let him know whats up and the brown roof still isn't something to be ashamed of. tongue
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
django1:

“south least" cheesy

Lol
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Lol braggadocio at its finest.

School me please, is Umuahia South in PH now?
am surprised you still don't understand my point in the post up there, it must be as result of zinc poisoning which is directly as a result of historical preservation of rustic roofs. Zinc should be taken is low concentration, it can be toxic to the brain.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
If any of you here live in the south west or make a living out here I can only laugh at your envy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Reject One-Party State — IBB / Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) / "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.