Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) (13884 Views)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Indeed, you are confused.
You can't relate to it because you do not have a lineage structure. Everyone in your family are scattered around corners of Naija
You have not answered question bro.stop this rigmarole and answer my question please

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: am surprised you still don't understand my point in the post up there, it must be as result of zinc poisoning which is directly as a result of historical preservation of rustic roofs. Zinc should be taken is low concentration, it can be toxic to the brain.
I ga egbu kwa mmadu o o grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by jaso1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:

It's like you are a neophyte on this forum,anyway,i will excuse your ignorance.However,let me school you a lill about lagos,just a little son.

Below is the comment made by one of the illustrous sons of yoruba land.His comments about the igbos is incontrovertible.Let me also inform you that this well respected yoruba man hails from ikorodu town.

[size=13pt] The Igbo have lived in Lagos since the 15th century when the Aro and other Igbo first settledin good number in a place we nowcall “Oyingbo” in the era of Benin and the Portuguese trade.

The institutional development of Lagos – the railways, the ports andship yards; the education and research facilities; the Banking and Commodities Exchange, the development of towns like Yaba, Surulere, Ebutta-Metta, Festac Town, Victoria Island, and now increasing the Ajah-Lekki axis, and of course, the ghettoes along the Orile-Badagry axis, have profound Igbo imprimatur - Adeseye Ogunlewe [/size]

http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/143249-igbos-in-lagos-state-my-experience-by-senator-adeseye-ogunlewe.html

You are a fool! Why would you develop another people land when your own could not grow? You should have cover your face in shame! The post biafra war and undiluted caring character of Yoruba was fully applied which ensure that your properties were returned back to you. Did such manner display in other region after the war? your answer will remain NO! It is senseless repeating same generosity to someone who do not cherish such uncommon value. The battle line is drawn by GEJ and if one is not hiding the truth the war is here already. You idiots know how difficult it is to buy a land in your region, even inherited property is difficult to be released to truthful owner. It is in Igbo culture, due to devilish greediness that a female doesn't share from his father inherited property. This is an evidence of extreme greed in igbo people. You rarely see any part in Yoruba without Igbo residing. This is because we ignorantly believe in togetherness and one Nigeria as a nation. You have all bitten the finger that feed you and you will forever regret this. It is a big task for someone with what seems to be permanent trauma of such biafra genocide caused by your so call leader (Ojukwu) to quickly recovered. We share your plight then but we cant help any longer. We have tried but seems you have choosen another wild way of life. We therefore leave you alone to continue living your uncivilized way of life.
Bye to Nigeria, divided we stand!

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
You haven't answered my question.And yes,the igbos haven't ruled this country for a while now.Has the 8years of obasanjo and 3months of shonekan better your lot? Has it transformed your rusted zinc?Your people in the south east are stil the tailors,agbo sellers,taxi drivers and terrible mechanics we have always known them to be.I can't forget the day my dad asked one yeriba mechanic to repair his faulty car.The mechanic returned with my dad's car and said he had repaired the car.He told my dad he had replaced the sockansurfer.The idiatu meant to say shock absorber.‎​ grin grin Your people are still poor.And if your cities could look this ugly,then poverty must have gained ascendancy over your people in the village.So what's this obsession with wanting to be President?
JayJohnson: I have always said it, if not for tecno phone, people like you you would never be on Nairaland. For your information, I can educate the whole of your generation, I am not joking - if you know me. I don't really comment on Nairaland and compete with jobless idi*ots like you, but you know today is Sunday.
You know the problem with you and your co-traveller - yoruba haters is inferiority complex. In the next 1,000 years, no ibo man will NOT be the president of Nigeria, you will continue to play 2nd fiddle. Is it not a shame on you guys that you went to war only to be treated like rats after the war? How can you come to Lagos and say you are co-owers? Go and develop Abia state, develop Ebonyi etc.
Lastly, it is silly people like you thta will always make the ibo president dream never to be achieved. Ibo remain the only major tribe that is yet to produce an elected president! Chai! Such a shame that minority Ijaw is producing one before you! It is this greed, claiming other peoples' property like you are claiming Lagos that is the bane of your problem.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
jaso1:

You are a fool! Why would you develop another people land when your own could not grow? You should have cover your face in shame! The post biafra war and undiluted caring character of Yoruba was fully applied which ensure that your properties were returned back to you. Did such manner display in other region after the war? your answer will remain NO! It is senseless repeating same generosity to someone who do not cherish such uncommon value. The battle line is drawn by GEJ and if one is not hiding the truth the war is here already. You idiots know how difficult it is to buy a land in your region, even inherited property is difficult to be released to truthful owner. It is in Igbo culture, due to devilish greediness that a female doesn't share from his father inherited property. This is an evidence of extreme greed in igbo people. You rarely see any part in Yoruba without Igbo residing. This is because we ignorantly believe in togetherness and one Nigeria as a nation. You have all bitten the finger that feed you and you will forever regret this. It is a big task for someone with what seems to be permanent trauma of such biafra genocide caused by your so call leader (Ojukwu) to quickly recovered. We share your plight then but we cant help any longer. We have tried but seems you have choosen another wild way of life. We therefore leave you alone to continue living your uncivilized way of life.
Bye to Nigeria, divided we stand!
Typical of a yorober, whenever he or she is run of idea the next point of call will be abuse.Brown roof ideology cool

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: You haven't answered my question.And yes,the igbos haven't ruled this country for a while now.Has the 8years of obasanjo and 3months of shonekan better your lot? Has it transformed your rusted zinc?Your people in the south east are stil the tailors,agbo sellers,taxi drivers we have always known them to be.Your people are still poor.So what's this obsession with wanting to be President?

Obviously, you must be one of the jobless paid ibo rats to write nonsensical comments on NL. An idi0t like you will not ask me a question. You said the igbos have not ruled Nigeria for a while now, you are wrong! No elected president of Nigeria is of the Igbo extraction, period. What has the 7 years of Jonathan benefited you? We will never vote for a president that is an igbo man, not in this generation! Son, continue crying till eternity, you and your tribalist igbo brothers will be 2nd fiddle in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
JayJohnson:

Obviously, you must be one of the jobless paid ibo rats to write nonsensical comments on NL. An idi0t like you will not ask me a question. You said the igbos have not ruled Nigeria for a while now, you are wrong! No elected president of Nigeria is of the Igbo extraction, period. What has the 7 years of Jonathan benefited you? We will never vote for a president that is an igbo man, not in this generation! Son, continue crying till eternity, you and your tribalist igbo brothers will be 2nd fiddle in Nigeria
Ranting of a Gambari slave cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by rozayx5(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Osun should be bulldozed undecided

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
rozayx5: Osun should be bulldozed undecided
100% supported cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bros take easy and stop farting at the mention of igbos.Why are you afraid of the igbos? Anyway,whether we rule or not,it will not make any difference.We are doing very well in Nigeria.Permit me to school you a lill,just a little bit again.

‎​An Average yeruba in Lagos state is a tout or thug. Majority of the dirty houses in Lagos are owned and occupied by Yerubas. Big masions and companies in Lagos are owned by Igbos.‎​RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body; 

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

JayJohnson:

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: Bros take easy and stop farting at the mention of igbos.Why are you afraid of the igbos? Anyway,whether we rule or not,it will not make any difference.We are doing very well in Nigeria.Permit me to school you a lill,just a little bit again.

‎​An Average yeruba in Lagos state is a tout or thug. Majority of the dirty houses in Lagos are owned and occupied by Yerubas. Big masions and companies in Lagos are owned by Igbos.‎​RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body; 

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

You still have your time educating the senile cool

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: am surprised you still don't understand my point in the post up there, it must be as result of zinc poisoning which is directly as a result of historical preservation of rustic roofs. Zinc should be taken is low concentration, it can be toxic to the brain.

Lol right.
Was the mis-yarn necessary? Does that make you feel good? Should we tow the line of mud slinging?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
And what has the 11years and 3months of Obasanjo/Shonekan benefitted you? Nothing but calamity.Nothing but poverty.Nothing but hopelessness which culminated into yahoo yahoo.In your bid to survive,you resorted to selling human parts.What a pity.I am sorry to have revealed all these to you.Olorun a ron wa lowo.Olorun ase iyanu.cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!
JayJohnson:

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
YOUR WAEC SCORE: GEOGRAPHY: F9!!!
HisRoyalHardnes: Gov of the most backward state in southern Nigeria.

That unkempt APC fellow.

But wait... Is he about to commit suicide?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: You still have your time educating the senile cool
Don't mind him.That guy gay johnson is a complete Anu Mpama.He is an Anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Plus10(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2014
rozayx5: Osun should be bulldozed undecided
Lol...I cudnt believe my eyes when they said these pics were taking from Osun...I thought they said aregbe has turn every where to small London!

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by rozayx5(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Plus10:
Lol...I cudnt believe my eyes when they said these pics were taking from Osun...I thought they said aregbe has turn every where to small London!

Well the South West jweedians on this site want us to believe he is a performer, but the background of where he is campaigning is the perfect description of a failed government

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2014
rozayx5:

Well the South West jweedians on this site want us to believe he is a performer, but the background of where he is campaigning is the perfect description of a failed government
Gbam !!! cool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2014
9jacrip:

Lol right.
Was the mis-yarn necessary? Does that make you feel good? Should we tow the line of mud slinging?
suit yourself, but make sure you get necessary enquiries from anago about me.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by felifeli: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Igbo shut up and go home cheesy grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by anago9010(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2014
idumuose: And what has the 11years and 3months of Obasanjo/Shonekan benefitted you? Nothing but calamity.Nothing but poverty.Nothing but hopelessness which culminated into yahoo yahoo.In your bid to survive,you resorted to selling human parts.What a pity.I am sorry to have revealed all these to you.Olorun a ron wa lowo.Olorun ase iyanu.cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

animalistic osu may the gods strike you dead asap, ain't you the same never do well whose pictures was flying about, where you live in swine cage and drink ogogoro with some agbero looking low lifers. and thunder shall strike you for living in ile- ife.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by omenka(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexxie: stereotype of a perfect supporter of APC fully understood..
Fan of BIG I presume... cool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
felifeli: Igbo shut up and go home cheesy grin
For where
One Nigeria for life tongue
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2014
felifeli: Igbo shut up and go home cheesy grin
awo one nigeria forever.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2014
idumuose: And what has the 11years and 3months of Obasanjo/Shonekan benefitted you? Nothing but calamity.Nothing but poverty.Nothing but hopelessness which culminated into yahoo yahoo.In your bid to survive,you resorted to selling human parts.What a pity.I am sorry to have revealed all these to you.Olorun a ron wa lowo.Olorun ase iyanu.cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

Much better than armed robbery and "sell your mother for money syndrome" which you wicked ibo people are known and notorious for.
In case you have not travelled before, 90% of scam letters, advance fee fraud, cocaine carriers are of igbo extraction. Igbo people like you are minus to Nigeria!
If you check properly, maybe my uncle that went to the civil war wiped away your family including your father tongue
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2014
idumuose: Bros take easy and stop farting at the mention of igbos.Why are you afraid of the igbos? Anyway,whether we rule or not,it will not make any difference.We are doing very well in Nigeria.Permit me to school you a lill,just a little bit again.

Ogo, stop being delusional and living in fools paradise! Who gave you this statistics? who conducted the statistics? where is the link? You are just trying to make yourself happy when you and your igbo people are living as 2nd class citizens in Nigeria! Go back to your SE and make it look like Lagos if you can. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Leave our Yorubaland and go to your Abakaliki and make it look like Lagos.
If you (ibo frustrated idi*ots) dear raise any civil war issue again, we shall convert the whole of SE to pig farm, what we did to you in the 70s will be small compared to what we shall do this time- the whole of your generations will regret being born!
Lastly, you can continue your jobless rant, I am working offshore now and have technical issue to attend to, NL which is owned by a Yorubaman is you office
Get a life, lowlife grin tongue
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Gbawe: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Plus10:

rozayx5:

Illiterates. Very sad how you numbskulls are long on blind hatred of others but absolutely bereft of minimal intelligence or adequate reasoning/analytical ability. So skyscrapers will just appear everywhere overnight in defiance of the reality which is that Osun is very poor and needs to raise IGR (internally generated revenue) significantly to boost spending on infrastructure?

When they say Aregbe is doing well do you garish and hollowly materialistic people then think shiny tall edifices everywhere is the only evidence that proves this? In any case, is Aregbe responsible for how privately-owned homes look? Should he be spending Osun's meagre income replacing roofs and modernising privately-owned homes or 'teaching a man to fish' via improving the socio-economic condition of Osun which will then take care of other things?

One does not even know where to begin with people as unintelligent, bling-obsessed and as backwards as you lot. Total waste of time. No wonder all you guys can contribute here is hate-mongering. What makes the pathetic lack of intelligence and exposure of you cretins fascinating is the idiotic chest-beating you operate with everywhere and in relation to everything. Come back when you acquire more knowledge and know what good and pro-people governance entails instead of making a fool of yourselves via suggesting mansions are the indicators of 'performance' given what Aregbe took charge of and what he must deliver first as priority before others.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: You still have your time educating the senile cool

I am your father's age mate son, so your father must be senile!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by felifeli: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: For where
One Nigeria for life tongue

customized07: awo one nigeria forever.

LOL Una no go Biafra again ? Bros you wicked small o but God go deliver us from Igbo people by fire by force amen grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by rozayx5(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Gbawe:

Illiterates. Very sad how you numbskulls are long on blind hatred of others but absolutely bereft of minimal intelligence or adequate reasoning/analytical ability. So skyscrapers will just appear everywhere overnight in defiance of the reality which is that Osun is very poor and needs to raise IGR (internally generated revenue) significantly to boost spending on infrastructure?

When they say Aregbe is doing well do you garish and hollowly materialistic people then think shiny tall edifices everywhere is the only evidence that proves this? One does not even know where to begin with people as unintelligent and as backwards as you lot. Total waste of time. No wonder all you guys can contribute here is hate-mongering.

shut up who are you calling an illiterate undecided
a fool that was so ashamed to post after loosing ekiti, is now up and about shouting, what performance has he done that we cant see
Osun is a perfect description of poverty whether you believe it or not.
i dont blame you drinking well water surrounded by pit laterines has made you to celebrate mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2014
felifeli:

LOL Una no go Biafra again ? Bros you wicked small o but God go deliver us from Igbo people by fire by force amen grin grin grin
Our grand design is that by 2020 if Nigeria still exists we'll run the economy of the six regions of the Federation via proxy tongue
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by oppinionated(f): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2014
jmaine: The Man has a daring charisma which I admire.. . .

Ogbeni himself!!!!
I like the man jare. Ain't nothing wrong with being devout with your religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees / Update on the Ekiti Rerun Election: Segun Oni (PDP) declared Winner ! / WazobiaFM Journalists Arrested For Kano Polio Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.