Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend (23656 Views)

Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Man Attempts Suicide During His Wedding Day. Why? The Girl Is Too Ugly To Wed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by Cecediva(f): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wahala dey o... That girl should be arrested who knows how many mentally deranged men she must hav sent on suicide mission. If bokoharam employ dis kain man person own don finish nah. Chaii mumu get levels o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by elfico(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Reminds me of that book by Elechi Amadi, 'The Concubine'.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by okotv(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
thank God i have a very supportive twin and the Almighty God behind me...women ehnnnn
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by maxjax(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by ochon: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
What sort of nonsense is this? What's wrong with some men of these days? Why kill yourself over a girl that'd bring another man to your burial? What happened to millions of other girls in Nigeria? Is her punny gold? Ain't the Hediot married? Why can't the wife's love/sex be enough? Some men sha... SMH

1 Like

Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cecediva: Wahala dey o... That girl should be arrested who knows how many mentally deranged men she must hav sent on suicide mission. If bokoharam employ dis kain man person own don finish nah. Chaii mumu get levels o grin grin
Noted
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
maxjax: undecided
Guy
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by dokunbam(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin grin

I cant help but laugh to the story

This must be a fiction or some story waiting to be scripted

Anyway the man is so dumb

the man be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382nL0e6ecc
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by Otunbakay(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
I just only congratulate his wife and children for not been heart broken if he had killed himself.

For the man himself, he ought to be severely thought some lessons and I recommend that he should be suspended for 2 hours in the air, using that his over joyed, joystick. This will make him reason and think well with his brain inside his head, and not his joystick henceforth.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Umu nwoke na otu umu agbowo !!! grin unu deme oo. Inukwa nwoke choro igbu onwe ya! Cheeiiii Nna otu nka atokaricha oo shocked or Kedu nke anyi ga akpo nka?

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by masqot(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2014
This man is not only a MARRIED man but also a MAD man @ 40. The wife needs to be very careful because, witches have caught up with that man, feeding him with concoctions in the spiritual realm. Though that's just my feeling.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by mezebel(f): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2014
She go born mumu!
She go born mumu!
If favour marry Ediake
She go born mumu...

Note; na federal MuMu she go born.
Which of the b*east milk did they took?

Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by hensben(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2014
It sucks to be slowpoke eidekan
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by maxjax(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Guy

KAO
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by VMLTDSMS(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2014
kastonkastrol: Suicide or a suicide attempt is a crime against the state, so the foolish man should face the full wrath of the law.

The man is even a married man...... Talk of infidelity at its peak.

WHERE IS THE WIFE,.....................
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by Krasid(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2014
What a disgraceful act.Some people are just so shameless.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by mezebel(f): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2014
lawanson44: Chaiiiii! The jazz Favor used on this man is strongggggggggggg! shocked shocked But na wah for that man oo! There are many totos begging to be f*cked and this man decided to commit suicide because of one favour. Maybe the Favor's toto may be even too wide sef like one girl i remembered i was wooing during my university days. The girl suffer me for almost a year and when i finally entered, it was as if my d*ck was inside a bucket of water. angry angry I regretted my life that day undecided
its not d gals fault,maybe the size of ur cucumba is equivalent to a stick of kweli kweli
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by mezebel(f): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2014
datalossvictim1: Umu nwoke na otu umu agbowo !!! grin unu deme oo. Inukwa nwoke choro igbu onwe ya! Cheeiiii Nna otu nka atokaricha oo shocked or Kedu nke anyi ga akpo nka?
nka bu otu nwanyi asaba...
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by Ibime(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Obviously polygamy is normal to both the man and his wife, sotay e go dey discuss him feelings for another woman with his wife.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by jennylove7575(f): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2014
tuffgongjo: this your man u no go wan make dem even go sef,elo ni price e je ka talk e. Hook up with me make we talk
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 1:08am On Jul 28, 2014
muaa: Does that mean he never loved the woman he married? SMH. Men and their bizarre behaviour atimes sad

Viewing her Avi
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by bensowe(m): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by jennylove7575(f): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2014
mdshow01: na so ur "eden" take sweet.. Lolz
yes o..I be fire. Na my bizness Na I have to sabi the job..
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by bensowe(m): 1:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Soon, APC will accuse PDP of telling the man to commit suicide
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by judedwriter(m): 2:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmm undecided nothing new under d sun; this has happened before, has happen and will happen again- abeg next news jooo.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by bliss2al(m): 2:30am On Jul 28, 2014
oooooohhh.. him for come make it give am correct dilute His...H2SO4 Na... idiotic element
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Whoever saved this dolt has done a great disservice to mankind.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by ameenahz(f): 3:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Ashonibarenla:

yea...and by now, the kids, ur kids would be fatherless. You would be a widow. But look on the bright side, the world would have one less idiot to feed.

oh, does it look like they have a father now? A married man who's pinning for another woman and isnt even ashamed? If the lady eventually does not marry him, do you think he can ever have a good relationship with his family? That marriage doesnt make sense anymore in my opinion.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Useless man. He for try the suicide mission where nobody dey to help him. Them suppose use cain flog madness commot for him body. Una don see wetin too much of Nigerian films dey cause.
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by hollypagan: 3:57am On Jul 28, 2014
wey the man make i encourage him do am fast fast
Re: Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend by adorable29(f): 4:38am On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra: Its only a heart that is full of love that can understand this man's unresonable attempt.A lot of folks are in loveless marriages.Some men finally fall truly in love after getting married.Its so sad to sleep beside a hubby/wife at night when ur heart yearns for someone else.I pray i dont undergo such.

Really?! As the young girl no come love am back nko? He may even marry this girl as second wife and still "fall trully in love" with another woman outside again!

Back to the main issue, even as a babe, when I think of all the hussles of life, my education, my spirituality, my future, making my family proud, all em bills bills bills, Nepa wahala, even up to generator wahala, etc, there is always little time left for myself cos my mind is on how to tackle lotta issues.....

So how a 42 year old married man(not a teenager) that has children and all the other pressing issues emanating from our dear country on his mind now reasons that he has to DIE literally cos of the problem of a small girl's punany, beats me! The young girl is through playing him and chopping his money and wants to move on with her life but he wants to end his! No regards for his immediate family, even his parents, siblings etc.

The man is a senseless, whineless coward and is NOT MAN ENOUGH to be called a man! A monumental disgrace to all real men out there! Oloshi.com.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.