Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) (23718 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2016

Anyone very familiar with Ilorin, kwara state would have at one point in time come across that building above located in taiwo road, Ilorin, kwara state. Alright, I'm an explorer and I love to see things for myself. I read in an article from one of the top news agency in Nigeria about the history of that building. Actually, its one of the first in the state, erected in 1947, owners have died, new owners took over, died, new owners took over again and yet have since died. Entering the building alone, you will know this building is as old as time. The prostitutes there are as old as the building itself, honestly, they are old enough to be your grandmothers but for many reasons, I won't upload pictures on nairaland. Many of the prostitutes here have been in this business since the 70's, wearing skimpy dresses, they are what I call old mama trying to look sexy. Contrary to the article, this place is pure evil. Only someone with an inner instinct like me will easily sence this. Its obvious the spirits of the numerous people to have died here are not willing to rest in peace. There is no light here, no music, just a number of old grandmothers sitting at their respective doors and walking about. Lanterns and candles litted everywhere, this place just has this natural evil aura. I even ordered a can of malt and it was as hot as hell. According to the article, prostitutes here charge as low as 300 naira and this is very true. Even with 100 naira, you can have your way. Just as I was about leaving, a "grandma" and her client were arguing because he wanted to have sex without condom for 400 naira and his penis went flacid. He refused to pay and that was how the fight started. So many weird events happened too numerous to mention. Its adviceable no man or woman has anything to do there. Its so evil and diabolical and I could sense this. Anyone in kwara state at the moment can have a look into this place and see things yourself. I'll be leaving for Lagos tomorrow but will still want to come back here again to sight see more.
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by herzern1(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Idleness at its apex.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Mrjo(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Only 1 pic 4 the whole advanture? Chai op are u sure u will make heaven?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by hisgrace090: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
So to this set of prostitute, no repentance, no retirement.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2016
wow am suprise pple still go there sha

i keep saying dis tins anyone destined to fail will fail,anyone destined fr greatness walks that part,if u like advice frm now till next year pple go patronise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by yarimo(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Op must be one of lai muhammed relative grin

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by softMarket(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
prositutes that are there are older than the building itself!

grin grin

you mean to tell us that someone as old as buhari is there doing ashawo work.......grin grin grin

what kind of KNOCK-OUT BLOW did u hit afonjas now grin grin
i didnt like this o!

But last last...OP, u re very wicked! grin

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Your moniker doesn't correlate with the first person experience of this your story

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2016
What are we to learn from this story ma?
UrennaNkoli:

Anyone very familiar with Ilorin, kwara state would have at one point in time come across that building above located in taiwo road, Ilorin, kwara state. Alright, I'm an explorer and I love to see things for myself. I read in an article from one of the top news agency in Nigeria about the history of that building. Actually, its one of the first in the state, erected in 1947, owners have died, new owners took over, died, new owners took over again and yet have since died. Entering the building alone, you will know this building is as old as time. The prostitutes there are as old as the building itself, honestly, they are old enough to be your grandmothers but for many reasons, I won't upload pictures on nairaland. Many of the prostitutes here have been in this business since the 70's, wearing skimpy dresses, they are what I call old mama trying to look sexy. Contrary to the article, this place is pure evil. Only someone with an inner instinct like me will easily sence this. Its obvious the spirits of the numerous people to have died here are not willing to rest in peace. There is no light here, no music, just a number of old grandmothers sitting at their respective doors and walking about. Lanterns and candles litted everywhere, this place just has this natural evil aura. I even ordered a can of malt and it was as hot as hell. According to the article, prostitutes here charge as low as 300 naira and this is very true. Even with 100 naira, you can have your way. Just as I was about leaving, a "grandma" and her client were arguing because he wanted to have sex without condom for 400 naira and his penis went flacid. He refused to pay and that was how the fight started. So many weird events happened too numerous to mention. Its adviceable no man or woman has anything to do there. Its so evil and diabolical and I could sense this. Anyone in kwara state at the moment can have a look into this place and see things yourself. I'll be leaving for Lagos tomorrow but will still want to come back here again to sight see more.

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by nerilove(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
It's only THAT area with red roofs that you can see this type of thing. But OP, what were you doing there in the first place? Are you an investigative journalist?

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by dreamwords: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
I for talk but since kwara is not South West and there is no indigenous yoruba in kwara, so i comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by ButterFrost212(f): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin never heard of this one, but there's Coca Cola at unity filled with all kinds of nasty.
I served in ilorin, and what I went away with at the end of my service year was the fact that it's one of the most hypocritical Muslim dominated state.
There's a hotel in every nook and cranny of that town and open bars, clubs and brothels and all kinds of vices you can think of. My landlord was a major beer distributor and believe me he had so many customers and sales that I was convinced that ilorin people are drunks.
Ilorin I hail o! Lol

Nice write up anyway!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Qualer: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
skarlett:
Hmmmn

my ebony poraro! are you up for an adventure into the weird and sinister?! cheesy cheesy let's go there! grin
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin grin grin never heard of this one, but there's Coca Cola at unity filled with all kinds of nasty.
I served in ilorin, and what I went away with at the end of my service year was the fact that it's one of the most hypocritical Muslim dominated state.
There's a hotel in every nook and cranny of that town and open bars, clubs and brothels and all kinds of vices you can think of. My landlord was a major beer distributor and believe me he had so many customers and sales that I was convinced that ilorin people are drunks.
Ilorin I hail o! Lol

Nice write up anyway!
I never knew it existed too until I decided to investigate things for myself. Its even located before a market square so during the day you won't even suspect anything. I used to even think the building was part of the market. That building is very very old. 1947 to be precise and when you enter, you'll feel it. You'll feel something is definitely not right there. To the men and boys who patronize prostitutes, I really feel for them. Their destiny is being locked up inside hot cooler. grin
There's a canal at the back of the building that stretches as far as opo malu.
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Qualer:

my ebony poraro! are you up for an adventure into the weird and sinister?! cheesy cheesy let's go there! grin

For where? embarassed

I'll pass o
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by ButterFrost212(f): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I never knew it existed too until I decided to investigate things for myself. Its even located before a market square so during the day you won't even suspect anything. I used to even think the building was part of the market. That building is very very old. 1947 to be precise and when you enter, you'll feel it. You'll feel something is definitely not right there. To the men and boys who patronize prostitutes, I really feel for them. Their destiny is being locked up inside hot cooler. grin
cry cry I can imagine how dirty that place will be..

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
That people are still in the business of prostitution since the 70's is just un-imaginable.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Qualer: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
skarlett:

For where? embarassed

I'll pass o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Nutase: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
shocked
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by slivertongue: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

nne. weldone
nice one
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
dreamwords:
I for talk but since kwara is not South West and there is no indigenous yoruba in kwara, so i comment my reserve
my friend gerrarahia! U wey neva travel pass ur Abule. angry

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Yosuregames: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
wetin concern u op .
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Idydarling(f): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
ok
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by jidxin(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
dreamwords:
chai.....did u read history at all...did u go to sch... learn to be informed information is power... indigenous yoruba occupy majority of kwara st in fact its a yoruba st but because of selfish political administration d demography was shifted to d north...therez nothing northern abt d state biko....stop exposing ur ignorance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by jidxin(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Ilorin I hail o! Lol

Nice write up anyway!
u re righ ooo... I schld der ... so much clubs nd hotels
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by jamalnation(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Damn
Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by dreamwords: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
jidxin:
chai.....did u read history at all...did u go to sch... learn to be informed information is power... indigenous yoruba occupy majority of kwara st in fact its a yoruba st but because of selfish political administration d demography was shifted to d north...therez nothing northern abt d state biko....stop exposing ur ignorance
Cry me a river

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by RENOWNED2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lmao

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by Scream(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
The op is searching for greener pastures

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) by lollmaolol(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Not post worthy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) / Do You Believe In The Concept Of Emotional Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.