Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife (38562 Views)

How Minister, Wife, Son Died In Gory Auto Crash / Drama As Minister’s Wife Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (photos) / Minister's Wife In N3.2 Billion Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by 1stola: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oh God! angry
How I wish it was sheppo
Shecow would impregnated her by force with his enormous dïck
Unlike gej with the cigarette size

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by MayorNaija(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Release $1 billion for what?everything in Naija is all about money,corruption and lack of political will is the problem not money,we have what it takes to overrun boko haram,look within esp within the PDP,there u ll find the solution.God bless Naija.A shocker may await us all come 2015.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by wordcat(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: All hell would let loose. France may send their whole army to Cameroon smiley. The French still has strong colonial influence on the Franco-phone countries.

As if they never kidnap French Citizens before. Na ransom dem go pay. Mark my word
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Blackfire(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
the madness is spreading
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by simdam500(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nobleval: Jesus! This shekau guys get balls shocked

btw if they start kidnapping politicians and leave ordinary folks that will definitely jolt them into action.
oh as long as he's a guy... He'll have balls... But

op. I think this time the deadly islamic sect will have to say their reason behind their abduction attitude cos the france won't fold their hand...
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Bigsteveg(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Adyrin: Front page things..... I see that ♍γ̲̣̣ pastors prayers really worked in church today!
Goodnews and favors this week!
Ehen back to the topic,it is not only Nigerians that are bad, no where is safe again, just pray all is well!
Blessed to be a blessing!

Check well, this aint front page...sorry to disappoint u..dat prayers is not for u.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Jabioro: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Boko haram at peak...islamabad getting worse..religion of crisis builder..anyway na big fish..
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by JaaizTech: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nigeria needs help. Ecomog and UN forces need to step in. We need more troops to conduct cross border patrol, we need more troops to man check points, and ever more important we need Technology. These are things worth taking loan for: a DNA database is very important. Also we need.CCTV cameras in and around the troubled states. GEJ wake up now, I also pray that all political parties rally around GEJ for this cause. We should be united on this cause.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
wen bh kidnapped some french nationals, it was reported france paid up to $70milli for dia release, lets c ow mch is gonna.b paid for d camerounian
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
save your current subscription... enjoy free 700 seven hundred Mb from mtn visit www...com to gets yours.. this trick works with open VPN
check out the pics below

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by searay(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
barcanista: #BringBackOurWife

Come France Soldiers Pls Come
Which our wife? You dey drag wife with the Prime minister?
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by ogazi007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is another scam according to Asari Dokubo.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by wordcat(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Greyworld: I pity those thinkin or wishin d French 2 com 2 our rescue cux of cameroon, d French troop is chicken hearted and lily livered. Boko haram go use 'em shine so i bet dey won't evn com.

You dey mind the children wet full Nairaland undecided
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Bwaal(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
The camerounians will b like

Bring back our madam

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by wordcat(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
simdam500: oh as long as he's a guy... He'll have balls... But

op. I think this time the deadly islamic sect will have to say their reason behind their abduction attitude cos the france won't fold their hand...

France paid ransom for the release of their nationals kidnapped by boko haram grin cheesy so don't expect France to do anything bro.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Shaadey: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
iamswizz: Mama peace comes to mind :-D

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by londoner: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Adetayo100: Boko haram is spreading there wings

The French army will really crack down on them
Boko Haram has been in Cameroon as far back as 2009, and as far back as then the president has requested cooperation with th government of Cameroon, to no avail. The border town is apparently a recruiting ground for BH and many families include insurgents. Not to mention the financing and arms trafficking for hitherto Nigerian attacks.

BH are not just made up of Nigerian citizens.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Youngzedd(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Make Shekau no molest her Ooooo.

Shekau is a molester.

Cameroonian government should do something ASAP.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by dammytosh: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
This seems to be a welcome development.

When you cross your leg that they are fighting in the next flat and he no concern you.

When they set the apartment on fire , u self no safe.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
searay: Which our wife? You dey drag wife with the Prime minister?
Yes na....Presidential Wife
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by tonychristopher: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
wetin she de do them kidnap am ....Nawa for aboki and muslim
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by searay(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
barcanista: Yes na....Presidential Wife
you ate on your own. If the carry the vexation face you?
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by fydence: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Na shecow get the woman tonight

Only God knows how big shecow prick dey.
...or how small

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
naijaking1: When will Nigeria, Chad, Cameron, and Niger launch a simultaneous attack backed by air coverage to put an end to the Boko Haram?
When the donkey on top stop blaming APC,and start doing his job.

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Daplux4: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
manmustwac: I heard the news just now on bbc worldservice news. The only reason why boko haram is so strong and can terroise with impunity is because the corrupt federal govt lack the will to put an end to them
[quote][/quote Talk reasonable for once
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by MrT2011(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
1stola: Oh God! angry
How I wish it was sheppo
Shecow would impregnated her by force with his enormous dïck
Unlike gej with the cigarette size

You are the daughter of Lucifer embarassed
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by MrT2011(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bwaal: The camerounians will b like

Bring back our madam

cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Daplux4: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ibrahimmrfish:
When the donkey on top stop blaming APC,and start doing his job.
you are looking for a way to blame him
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by rigarmortis: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Omo, i googled the womans pic, no be small nyansh these people go enjoy tonight o.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
The kidnap is a scam. An APC/false flag/CIA operation aimed at bringing Cameroon into this conflict.

No one has been kidnapped

Just ask Fatboyterrorist

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by safarigirl(f): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Safi wats up
i'm good, how's you?
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
safarigirl: i'm good, how's you?
longest time
its Adedon007 na my new acct b dis
Oga Seun don wipe DAT oda acct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi / Jonathan's National Broadcast May 14, 2013 - Full Text / Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.