Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife (38557 Views)

How Minister, Wife, Son Died In Gory Auto Crash / Drama As Minister’s Wife Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (photos) / Minister's Wife In N3.2 Billion Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by safarigirl(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: longest time
its Adedon007 na my new acct b dis
Oga Seun don wipe DAT oda acct
eyah, my condolences.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
safarigirl: eyah, my condolences.
lol
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by repogirl(f): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
These BH idi'ots will soon bite off more than they can chew.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Litmus: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Another conveniently arranged payday for Bokoharakm. Meanwhile, in Nigeria, because of this, there are certain unfortunate people going about life now who don't know that their death warrant will soon be signed.

Nigeria will do well not to trust her French allies- African and master France. Work with them but be alert, no thought or suspicion is too paranoid
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by TellBlazer(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
manmustwac: I heard the news just now on bbc worldservice news. The only reason why boko haram is so strong and can terroise with impunity is because the corrupt federal govt lack the will to put an end to them
You are wrong.Because BH sympathisers has continued to sabotage the effort of the FG which you may be one
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by folahann(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
The Cameroon should go ahead and blame their APC. That party can not go about destroying counties.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by bankyblue(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
BodyKiss:

I hate to see a f00l's comment like this. I'm so angry at this stvpid comment that I don't even know what to tell you f00l.

Always happy to compare negativity. Nigerian politicians would've been much better if there was at least one Isha Sesay in this country. Sentimental 1di0t.

Guy na wa o!
Waiting I buy for ur market way I no pay u?
That warrant all this insult.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Jeffoo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
wow!
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by IYANGBALI: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
manmustwac: I heard the news just now on bbc worldservice news. The only reason why boko haram is so strong and can terroise with impunity is because the corrupt federal govt lack the will to put an end to them
gbam
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Greyworld: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
wordcat:

You dey mind the children wen full Nairaland undecided

lols...
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
1stola: Oh God! angry
How I wish it was sheppo
Shecow would impregnated her by force with his enormous dïck
Unlike gej with the cigarette size

i know some people are having sex with shecow! hope they caught you soon
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by tall2ce(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
jeez
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by lumeneng22: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nawa o whichi road dem de pass go commit these attrocities sef?. ok i de come make i go carry my chaka bula go to sambissa forest.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by 1stola: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

You are the daughter of Lucifer embarassed
your father
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by 1stola: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
donnypool:

i know some people are having sex with shecow! hope they caught you soon
moronìc bastard gay.
15 years in kirikiri awaits you soon.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by BoyCoyToy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
jayseehe: they have gone international

Boko Boys don dey play away na wa o, later dem fit go shw theirselves for Europe
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
1stola:
moronìc bastard gay.
15 years in kirikiri awaits you soon.

guilty people are always first to insult!

answer this question

How did you Know the Size of shekau Pen.is?
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Tundeiab(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
olapluto: Is this for real? If so, then I fear for Nigeria. Boko Haram will ransom her so much. The money they get from that will go a long way in buying many many more weapons.
bros no be Nigerian vice prime minister's wife o. Read am well o.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe in something that your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.

Faith is believing something you know ain't true." ~ Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by MrT2011(m): 2:22am On Jul 28, 2014
1stola:
your father

Yes off cause!!! My biological Father is a Lucifer- and you are her Daughter!!! kiss
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by confusion247(m): 2:30am On Jul 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: All hell would let loose. France may send their whole army to Cameroon smiley. The French still has strong colonial influence on the Franco-phone countries.
When that happens, Buhari will be the first person to condemn France for using excessive force on boko haram instead of giving them the same treatment giving to Niger Delta militants.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by aronmatt3: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
I too think that they should not harm innocent peoples and should target politicians instead.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Wasquad(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2014

Opinion.....Assuming u r the President what are the tinx u shud ave done b4 nau?
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by piagetskinner(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
sarutobie:
do you remember how many times the nigerian government persuaded the camerounians to tighten their boarders because bokoharam were escaping into their territory? what did they do? they turned a blind eye afterall it was only our problem...they believed (like Obasanjo) that if they turned a blind eye to bokoharam, they will not trouble them...now they will know the folly of their ways...
Too bad she has already been rescued tongue
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by austertee01(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
BodyKiss:

Please don't try to make any excuse for this incompetent govt. What effort have they really put into stoping this. It's not like we're talking about sophisticated terrorists like al qaeda.

What sophistication are we talking about when ladies/women are now suicide bomber... when a girl or 10 was arrested yesterday with a bomb. Bros let's just pray for this country and stop seeing this govt as clueless....
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by BodyKiss(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
austertee01:

What sophistication are we talking about when ladies/women are now suicide bomber... when a girl or 10 was arrested yesterday with a bomb. Bros let's just pray for this country and stop seeing this govt as clueless....

Tell that to those who settle for mediocre.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by austertee01(m): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2014
BodyKiss:

Tell that to those who settle for mediocre.

I hear u Prof...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

General Taiwo: Soldiers Went To Lekki Toll Gate With Both Live And Blank Bullets / Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) / Jonathan's National Broadcast May 14, 2013 - Full Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.