Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife (38698 Views)

How Minister, Wife, Son Died In Gory Auto Crash / Drama As Minister’s Wife Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (photos) / Minister's Wife In N3.2 Billion Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Osarieme415(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
seankafor: how the hell do dz guys recruit and operate? nawaoo dz guys fit run a country wit dia army oo
I swear!!! Their sophistication is second to none... This is what you get in a country like Nigeria where,according to reports,soldiers pay bribe to get 60 bullets

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by lezz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
datguru:
never a dot. check. I only booked space and modified it to some thing reasonable after reading

you needn't book a space with a dot. And the first to comment is so disgustingly childish.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by kobonaire(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
bankyblue: @least that yeye cnn reporter (aisah) go let us rest for now........make she go give camerroon there own share
Isha Sesay .. What's wrong with her or her reporting??

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I hope you guys will release the $1billion GEJ needs.
short up watin u sabi
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by poiZon: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
obo389:
but wht a shame sha.no single nigerian online news paper have been able to break the news undecided

becos bokoharam news no be breaking news again, na one of those news we r used to. i talk am say dis man no get sense. hw u go abduct person wife wey u are wif 200 girls already. nemesis go soon catch up wif u.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Agimor(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Serve them right.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
safarigirl: Who will give BH millions of dollars for the wife of the vice PM? Not Nigeria, Cameroon doesn't have that kind of money and definitely NOT France.

Make dem carry go
Safi wats up
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Boko haram is spreading there wings

The French army will really crack down on them
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by alentyno: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
EasternLeopard: Lol

Dem don buy market

Very soon french drones go dey send them to hell to meet their virgins

So na wetin Nigerians wey want make GEJ visit chibok want make hin happen to Jona

All enemies of Jona die by fire water fire water fire water.
Fire water fire water? What if d water quenches d fire
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Fash20: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
I dont no wat to say. What shld I say?
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by authority2006(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
EasternLeopard: Lol

Dem don buy market

Very soon french drones go dey send them to hell to meet their virgins

So na wetin Nigerians wey want make GEJ visit chibok want make hin happen to Jona

All enemies of Jona die by fire water fire water fire water.
The enemies that once voted for him. Use your brain my friend. Jona is a disappointment to all.

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Princepioneer(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
The kidnap of that woman marks THE BEGINING OF THE END for boko haram, lets watch and see!
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by kobonaire(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
datguru:
never a dot. check. I only booked space and modified it to some thing reasonable after reading
i cannot see the reasonable thing you wrote .... was it spam??
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by enomakos(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
so bad
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Greyworld: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
I pity those thinkin or wishin d French 2 com 2 our rescue cux of cameroon, d French troop is chicken hearted and lily livered. Boko haram go use 'em shine so i bet dey won't evn com.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by johnstar(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
in mfm voice ' let der b war, war undecided
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by kobonaire(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
alentyno:
Lyk seriously?! Of all threads?! Don't u have conscience?
make sure you report that offensive post as spam
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by continentalceo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Now the world will now know that Boko haram is no joke and that Truly our Lovely President Goodluck Jonathan is really trying..

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Asemo11(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
d chibok girls don get mother way go day take care of dem na

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by shigoslim(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Their is different between Nigeria n Cameroon. That shows we have highly intelligence security personnel is only religion and ethno sentiment giving this bokoboys upper hand to trespass our nation. Imagine Cameroon Vice prime minister been kidnapped, or this a fake news pls i need source?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by manmustwac(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
mebad: This is gettting really serious... Oga Jona, over to you, what's ur response ?
Oga jona say make we fast and pray undecided
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by piagetskinner(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
this is as a result of not nipping terrorism in the bud....our corrupt govt have intentionally turned a deaf ear to their activities....hope she gets rescued the chibok girls re still in captivity
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by sarutobie(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
piagetskinner: this is as a result of not nipping terrorism in the bud....our corrupt govt have intentionally turned a deaf ear to their activities....hope she gets rescued the chibok girls re still in captivity
do you remember how many times the nigerian government persuaded the camerounians to tighten their boarders because bokoharam were escaping into their territory? what did they do? they turned a blind eye afterall it was only our problem...they believed (like Obasanjo) that if they turned a blind eye to bokoharam, they will not trouble them...now they will know the folly of their ways...

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by chronique(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cameroon must be relatively fragile and insecure for boko haram to capture the wife of a vice prime minister. That's highly unlikely in the far north of Nigeria,where the war is even raging.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by 0rlando0woh: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: All hell would let loose. France may send their whole army to Cameroon smiley. The French still has strong colonial influence on the Franco-phone countries.
All hell wasn't let loose when they kidnapped a French citizen, rather day paid millions of dollars of ransome to get him released, I think they have even killed a French citizen before.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by BodyKiss(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
bankyblue: @least that yeye cnn reporter (aisah) go let us rest for now........make she go give camerroon there own share

I hate to see a f00l's comment like this. I'm so angry at this stvpid comment that I don't even know what to tell you f00l.

Always happy to compare negativity. Nigerian politicians would've been much better if there was at least one Isha Sesay in this country. Sentimental 1di0t.

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by BodyKiss(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
austertee01:

I think you should try and know better before criticising the federal govt.... We are talking about terrorism here, not a child play...

Please don't try to make any excuse for this incompetent govt. What effort have they really put into stoping this. It's not like we're talking about sophisticated terrorists like al qaeda.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by san316(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Before i read, wetin be vice+prime+minister, come join camerounian on top. Too long joor.
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
PDP vs APC, North vs. South, shekau vs madam vice prime minister wife, Nigeria vs cameroun. Boko haram vs Everybody...in brymo's voice...action film!!
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by Afritop(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
They might want to convert her also by making her chant the koran on tv like thy did to chibok girls
Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by TSingerr(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild: Will this make France take a more decisive stance?

Is this France's problem? When will Africans begin to take responsibility for their problems?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.