Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano (23626 Views)

Security Operatives Avert Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / How Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano Today / Police Avert Explosion At Fagge Juma'at Mosque, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The Church bombing was carried out by a suicide bomber on foot.
there are barricade and military police in all churches in kano so what's ur point? Mind u there are no barricades or military police in mosques but there bombs are always averted.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Fatdon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
[b]Ten Obvious Reasons Why
Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace #1 18,000 deadly terror attacks
committed explicitly in the name of
Islam in just the last ten years. (Other
religions combined for perhaps a
dozen or so). #2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam,
had people killed for insulting him or
for criticizing his religion. This included
women. Muslims are told to emulate the
example of Muhammad. #3 Muhammad said in many places that he
has been "ordered by Allah to fight
men until they testify that there is no
god but Allah and that Muhammad is
his messenger." In the last nine years of
his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that. Muhammad inspired his men to war
with the basest of motives, using
captured loot, sex and a gluttonous
paradise as incentives. He beheaded
captives, enslaved children and raped
women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the
example of Muhammad. #4 After Muhammad died, the people who
lived with him and knew his religion
best immediately fell into war with
each other. Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter,
survived the early years among the
unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound,
yet died of stress from the
persecution of fellow Muslims only six
months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild
after having her ribs broken by the
man who became the second caliph. Fatima's husband Ali, who was the
second convert to Islam and was
raised like a son to Muhammad, fought
a civil war against an army raised by
Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and
one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a
single battle waged less than 25 years
after Muhammad's death. Three of the first four Muslim rulers
(caliphs) were murdered. All of them
were among Muhammad's closest
companions. The third caliph was killed
by allies of the son of the first (who
was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the
skin of a dead donkey and burned).
The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to
death after a bitter dispute with the
fifth. The fifth caliph went on to
poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other
grandson was later beheaded by the
sixth caliph. The infighting and power struggles
between Muhammad's family members,
closest companions and their children
only intensified with time. Within 50
short years of Muhammad's death,
even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in
ruins from internal Muslim war... And that's just the fate of those within
the house of Islam! #5 Muhammad directed Muslims to
wage war on other religions and bring
them under submission to Islam. Within
the first few decades following his
death, his Arabian companions invaded
and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. A mere 25 years after Muhammad's
death, Muslim armies had captured
land and people within the borders of
over 28 modern countries outside of
Saudi Arabia. #6 Muslims continued their Jihad against
other religions for 1400 years, checked
only by the ability of non-Muslims to
defend themselves. To this day, not a
week goes by that Islamic
fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists
explicitly in the name of Allah. None of these other religions are at
war with each other. #7 Islam is the only religion that has to
retain its membership by threatening
to kill anyone who leaves. This is
according to the example set by
Muhammad. #8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are
less than fully human. Muhammad said
that Muslims can be put to death for
murder, but that a Muslim could never
be put to death for killing a non-
Muslim. #9
The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's
love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of
Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of
non-Muslims more than 500 times. #10 "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu
Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of
Flight 93)[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by GovWahala: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: Na wa o. If its mosque, its always averted or missed. But if na church, the bomb go explode. Something is not adding up. Abi no be for the same kano na im bomb blast for church for the same day?

The interesting thing is that churches in kano are barricaded and there are always soldiers around yet they can still penetrate and bomb churches but mosques that have no barricade with no soldiers always have their own bombs averted. Them never talk true.
First time ever u are being reasonable.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by otokx(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
dontjealousme: But they could not avert the Church bombing? Kano will be next to recieve a State of Emergency Order, if this continues.

Are you saying this is a deliberate attempt to invoke a state of emergency in Kano by the sharing of bomb blasts?
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by muaa(f): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Who is deceiving who Mtcheeeew. Bomb always averted in Mosque, I smell something fishy
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
First time ever u are being reasonable.
U think everyone is like u that reason with emotion, sentiment, bigotry and ur anus Buzz off! This is not a joking matter. Gerrout if u don't have anything reasonable to contribute.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by condralbede(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mosque is always averted.... But that of church must always explode.Islam is a religion of peace indeed. cowards.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by AnyibestDede(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why dey no avert the church bombing Islam is a CANCER

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by lastmessenger: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
I want to buy Ak 47 and loads of bullet to protect my family incase of an attack or war.
Any gun shop in Nigeria?
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
mike404: YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOT VALID ENOUGH BUT IM NOT GONNA STOP YOU FROM DEFENDING YOUR DEVILISH RELIGION

Thanks for referring to Christianity as a 'devilish religion'.

(In case you missed it....I am a Christian....and BTW.. your behavior is not Christian. Making false assumptions).

2 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by GovWahala: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: U think everyone is like u that reason with emotion, sentiment, bigotry and ur anus Buzz off! This is not a joking matter. Gerrout if u don't have anything reasonable to contribute.
Mr it's like u we're only sane for that 5 mins u posted that, cos now u drifted into stupidity again.
Jokes apart did u stay in Kano?
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by tbaba1234: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: Na wa o. If its mosque, its always averted or missed. But if na church, the bomb go explode. Something is not adding up. Abi no be for the same kano na im bomb blast for church for the same day?

The last bomb in Kaduna was at a ramadan lecture. Most of the dead were muslims.

Be happy and thankful that innocent were saved and stop complaining over which bomb exploded.

2 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
dis idiots r talking trash...hmmmmm.. religion of peace but ur Holly books says d irony....

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) – “And kill them
wherever you find them, and turn them out
from where they have turned you out. And
Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing…
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving
and merciful. And fight them until there is
no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of
others along with Allah] and worship is for
Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no
transgression except against Az-Zalimun
(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)”
The historical context of this passage is not
defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his
Muslims had just relocated to Medina and
were not under attack by their Meccan
adversaries. In fact, the verses urge
offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to
drive Meccans out of their own city (which
they later did). The use of the word
“persecution” by some Muslim translators is
thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words
for persecution – “idtihad” – and oppression
– a variation of “z-l-m” – do not appear in
the verse). The actual Arabic comes from
“fitna” which can mean disbelief, or the
disorder that results from unbelief or
temptation. Taken as a whole, the context
makes clear that violence is being
authorized until “religion is for Allah” – ie.
unbelievers desist in their unbelief.
Quran (2:244) – “Then fight in the cause of
Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and
knoweth all things.”
Quran (2:216) – “Fighting is prescribed for
you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that
ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and
that ye love a thing which is bad for you.
But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.” Not
only does this verse establish that violence
can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the
myth that fighting is intended only in self-
defense, since the audience was obviously
not under attack at the time. From the
Hadith, we know that this verse was
narrated at a time that Muhammad was
actually trying to motivate his people into
raiding merchant caravans for loot.

if there are not true, den we need to be convinced by seeing a mosque getting exploded..... AS FOR ME, UNA LIE NO FIT CHOOK ME INSIDE BOTTLE...!!!
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by evansjeff(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
should i be happy? Why is that of the mosque always averted and churches are always on target, God help Your church.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by myspnigeria: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
thank God
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by ALISMILE(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2014

The interesting thing is that churches in kano are barricaded and there are always soldiers around yet they can still penetrate and bomb churches but mosques that have no barricade with no soldiers always have their own bombs averted. Them never talk true.
That tells u who God is on their side.lol
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
patriotic007: it it is buharii or a mosque they will miss target but if its church they dont miss...hmmm nigerians are wiser nw
my dear sister, I know how you are feeling and my brothers and sisters in Christ. I would be glad if you can see this act more than religion. This is bad and inhuman. I just hope our leaders will call their house in order for us to grow as a nation. I remember what my late friend said, PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP, if you want an end to boko haram , talk to PDP. Then he was killed alongside Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna. RIP general Azazi.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Mr it's like u we're only sane for that 5 mins u posted that, cos now u drifted into stupidity again.
Jokes apart did u stay in Kano?
fvck off fvcktard!.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

The last bomb in Kaduna was at a ramadan lecture. Most of the dead were muslims.

Be happy and thankful that innocent were saved and stop complaining over which bomb exploded.

well said. I jus don't get the reason why bomb blast in churches are not always averted. But then, we never can tell. And as u rightly said, muslims are always affected too. Its well.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by tbaba1234: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emmydo360: dis idiots r talking trash...hmmmmm.. religion of peace but ur Holly books says d irony....

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) – “And kill them
wherever you find them, and turn them out
from where they have turned you out. And
Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing…
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving
and merciful. And fight them until there is
no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of
others along with Allah] and worship is for
Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no
transgression except against Az-Zalimun
(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)”

You missed the verse before:

Fight in God’s cause against those who fight you, but do not overstep the limits:c God does not love those who overstep the limits. (2:190)

A little education will be appropriate here.

The word 'Qitaal' translated as fight refers to mutual combat, I.e War.

Meaning people who are also fighting you.

The original context of revelation is actual war situation.

We are to deal justly and kindly with those who have done nothing to harm us: Allah says

"Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: For Allah loves those who are just" (60:8 )

We are to deal justly and kindly with those that have not harmed us in any way...

So wars do happen, don't they? ... What are the rules of conflict for the muslim?

Narrated By 'Abdullah : During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children. (Saheeh Muslim Book 019, Hadith Number 4319).

Then Abu Bakr, the first caliph based on the prophetic teaching advised a military commander, Yazid, "I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." Maliks Muwatta Book 021, Hadith Number 010.

Advice:

1. Read the verses before and after to understand what is happening.

2. All verses related to ' Qitaal' are war related, meaning they have a specific context of application.

It can not be used outside that context.

3. Get a good translation of the Quran and read, you will understand better.

I will recommend:

islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by ALISMILE(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
You missed the verse before:
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kushsy: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2014

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
mike404: YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOT VALID ENOUGH BUT IM NOT GONNA STOP YOU FROM DEFENDING YOUR DEVILISH RELIGION
people with their insultive mouth, and you go to church every sunday claiming to be a christian.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fatdon: #9
The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's
love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of
Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of
non-Muslims more than 500 times. #10 "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu
Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of
Flight 93)

I cried wen I watch d movie on hw it happened and I asked maself.. are there the exact Muslims who call Islam a religion of peace..?? after the 9 11 attack, it took America almost a decade to kill d master mind of dat attack and I remember dat same day dat he was killed, riot erupted at Kano..... oh God I tank thee for not being born of a Muslim home...

5 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by missile(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is too much. I am sharpening my dagger

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Thanks for referring to Christianity as a 'devilish religion'.

(In case you missed it....I am a Christian....and BTW.. your behavior is not Christian. Making false assumptions).
I swear you took the word out of my mouth.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by lekkie073(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bomb averted in mosque... The one in church was not. The who be fool¿
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Innodon(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
patriotic007: it it is buharii or a mosque they will miss target but if its church they dont miss...hmmm nigerians are wiser nw
dem never tell us the truth. ...Time for French soldiers to come. ...now they have abducted Cameroon prime minister wife. ...British soldiers are dumb and dead as far as I am concerned. ...

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kheart(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2014

why dont u set up a masterplan dat ll not be averted stewpid buffon
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by tommykiwi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The Church bombing was carried out by a suicide bomber on foot.
Why did dey not carry foot also to the mosque? Why put it in a car? Those boko boyz know wat dey r doin....Always Mosque bombs attack are always averted but churches are not..abi na the mosques dey pray pass..... (HISS)
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by kudoxs(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emmydo360:

I cried wen I watch d movie on hw it happened and I asked maself.. are there the exact Muslims who call Islam a religion of peace..?? after the 9 11 attack, it took America almost a decade to kill d master mind of dat attack and I remember dat same day dat he was killed, riot erupted at Kano..... oh God I tank thee for not being born of a Muslim home...
you are here assuming and thinking the way USA wanted you to think, how come all the isrealites working @ the world trade centre didn't go to work on 9/11 day? Please tell me if they muslims. Even the american populace knows there was a conspiracy concerning the 9/11 bombings and you go ahead and put everything on islam.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
kheart: why dont u set up a masterplan dat ll not be averted stewpid buffon
Get well soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget / PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi / 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.