Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63853 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
My friend shut your trap. Igbos are not the only ones in the north. In sabon gari,every tribe is present!!
For your information,your yoruba muslim brothers are not valued in the north. They are the only muslims in sabon gari and for the fact alcohol is old in that area,northern muslims call them fake and infidels but the so called holy ones drink beer and burutanchi pass.
You should also tell the muslims to leave the east and stop coming here to be shoe makers and 'mai guard'.
They have their mosques here,who disturbs them or plants bomb?

DJDOLA: I still don't understand what igbos are doing in north....even if there is no BH....north is not that save for other tribes especially the igbo...and for does guys shouting muslim do dis muhamed do that on dis forum...BOKO HARAM are not NL member

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by DJDOLA(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
peppyluv02: My friend shut your trap. Igbos are not the only ones in the north. In sabon gari,every tribe is present!!
Fotr your information,your yoruba muslim brothers are not valued in the north. They are the only muslims in sabon gari and for the fact alcohol is old in that area,northern muslims call them fake and infidels but the so called holy ones drink beer and burutanchi pass.
You should also tell the muslims to leave the east and stop coming here to be shoe makers and 'mai guard'.
They have their mosques here,who disturbs them or plants bomb?

k
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bloodykiller: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=bamite][/quote]useless bastard that can't appreciate his mother hardwork in playing a nasty milf harlot just to feed you instead you and your demonic friends keep gang.banging her saggy punnny to stupor.

Bastard son of rabid dog
Ask your mother who is your father she will tell you that a mad rabid dog is your father because your mother fvcks dog too.

Vulture.

Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by 190theclown: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
It is you,your cursed family,religion and tribe that are infidels. Useless religion. Blood sucking demons. No be only 72 virgins na 7.2million virgins you and your papa go fvck for hell fire. I'd!ot

aumeehn: sharaap!! Otondo!! When the unarmed zakzaky bois are massacred why dint u react diz way...stewpig!! When the NA mudered unarmed civilians u sed is non ov yr buz buh wen yr fellow 'infidels' are massacred u put the blame on muslims... Am hundred percent sure that d NA who killed zakzky bois are xtians!! Fool goand die!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by AustineE1: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
nagoma:

Large percentage of Chibok girls are Christian but GEJ and his don't even believe there was any abduction. They have done nothing for over three months now. All northerners should realize the conspiracy is against the north - Christian and Muslims alike. These desperate PDPpeople have no religion.

I ve always known you are an extremist but i didnt know you ve lost every sense of reasoning!While your muslim northern brothers formed maitasine in the 80's in their quest for innocent blood and countless of religious riots targeted at southern and northern christians,you didnt realise you ve long lost the relationship you ever had with northern christians.When Boko haram was busy bombing northern churches and Fulani herdsmen busy with their ethnic cleansing of minority christian northern tribes.While IBB,Abacha and co,where busy in the past indicting innocent northern christian officers in phantom coups and successfully eliminated the famous langtang Mafias and the popular southern kaduna mafias from the Nigeria military,just to achieve a sinister motive and you still have the effontry to mention GEJ in your usual islamic northern propaganda.....BYE BYE to one monolithic north,'you cant fool all the people all the time.'

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pls modify your sensible post and seperate it with that of a terrorist so that ediots like him will read the truth clearly.

[quote author=AustineE1][/quote]
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
It keeps spreading piss wherever it goes. From Nigeria to Iraq to Afghanistan to Somalia to even London and china. Anyone that has come on contact with the religion of death and violence has seen how pissful it can be. What better way can the Day of the Pissful religion be celebrated than by blowing up the infidels. Have a Pissful Eid il fitr nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by shilexholly(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Enuf of all dis now...abi dem won kill everybody finish ni......God pls tak charge
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by AustineE1: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
peppyluv02: Pls modify your sensible post and seperate it with that of a terrorist so that ediots like him will read the truth clearly.

thanks for the observation,i ve seperated it,its a system error.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by adekayo1234(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
I feel so bad reading this news. Nigeria may be heading toward an abysmal end with the way things are going. If it be God's will that we divide, so be it! RIP to the dead!
How i wish Abraham hadn't married that slave embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe in something that your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.

Faith is believing something you know ain't true." ~ Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by drumstick: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs
But when muslims are been sacrificed for your SUN god Zeus you people hail and applaud them right? You deserve it too. We will not condemn those killing you just like you will not condemn if its muslims on the firing line. When ever we see news of christians getting killed, we will encourage the killers to kill more of you, just like when it was central african republic you peeps applauded the christian idol worshipers to eliminate muslims from there land, when it was isreal killing gazans, you people applaud them to kill more. So as far as am concerned bh should go on a killing spree of all christians wherever they may be found, no one should be speared from men, women, children, even there animals doesn't deserve to live. Oh so i sound extreme right? well thats the only thing you will understand.
When you people start beeing rational we will also start beeing rational
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by VMLTDSMS(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nobleval: As usual.

I really cant tell how Nigeria would look like if this continue,four(4) explosive in the same city at the same day ,so much tragedy . This is so sad and innocent people are suffering of the wanton incidence.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by drumstick: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2014
phylp: i dont wanna care who will hate ths my comment but i now hate with passion this vulnerable religion called islam..religion that is permissve to terrorism..u guys can deny it or hide from it buh its the plain truth..even the idol worshippers over ma 5decade years on earth avnt killed so much in the name of their gods less kill in other people,s place of worship...haba!!may almighty GOD console the family of d dead innocent lives
Why will we deny it ? we will also kill you if we get the chance. The only thing between us and the infidels like you is the sword. Just like we subjugated and enslaved your forefathers, thats the same way we will subjugate you by the sword. We believers will NEVER allow idol and devil worshipers to be roaming free on Allah's earth. We will continue to hunt and smite you down until you profess that there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad(s.a.w) is the last messenger of Allah.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Legendoscar2: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Emessy: Bros abeg BTW does not mean between but "by the way "
You don kill that Yoruba with one bullet to his coconut head grin grin grin angry grin cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by drstone1: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2014
adekayo1234: I feel so bad reading this news. Nigeria may be heading toward an abysmal end with the way things are going. If it be God's will that we divide, so be it! RIP to the dead!
How i wish Abraham hadn't married that slave embarassed embarassed embarassed

Do not be Deceived!! It is just as they planned it to be!! The psycological,gradual n systematic warfare to cleanse the north of all that are termed infidels is going on smoothly.that was how north africa was cleansed of the black people who owned the great ergypt of history n the present Arab white north africans replaced them. Those who could not withstand d terror machine fled down south. Majority of the egyptian population were driven to the Lands beyound ethiopia. That land " that the RIVERS divide". We are living in very exciting times-hear d call. Now that d Puppet Master has assumed an ancient throne, d game. Plan continues......
What he cannot do is to deceive the people all the time..Surely GOD will catch the devious in deir own craftiness n the hand of d puppet Master shall not be able to perform his enterprise.

It is time for the last to become the first again. The Egyptians( the black race) used to be the reference point among the people of d world-something like what USA is today. You knew nothing back then until you had Egyptian education. Egypt was d cradle of d worlds civilisation in virtualy everything. However a key event was to happen to unsettle d state of things n these had to do with the Egyptian (black race) relation with d state of ISRA-EL!
They first capitulated under the terror of Nebuchadnezzars babylon, couldn't get back n then d greeks n romans made a mince meat of them, n to worsen their plight the swarm of mohammedan terrorist completed d sentence against d egyptians n scatterted her multitudes to d lands down south with d sahara as a natural barrier.
True to the sentence,the egyptians have been dispetsed all over d continents by the force of slaveruy principally.today the egyptians are considered d inferior of d races- both to europeans, arabs n all others. Wherever d black man has been (from Haiti, brazil, caribeans, USA, Australia, europe n even in Africa) he is seen as a curse,very strong slave, lower IQ n is a victim of repeated APARTHEID. It was Hitlers dream if Nazi germany had succeeded to turn AFRICA into a vast FARMLAND because he considered the Black african as somethinmg closest to the animal species!!!!! Whayt really is wrong with the MAN of BLack Colour
What has darkened the sky ovcer Black africa,.....THE DARK CONTINENT??such that her lights refuse to shine? That is, despite d education,natural resouces,independence etc
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Elle780(f): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2014
North killing easterns since 1960 Moslem killing Christians since 1960. Are we going to blame GEJ for the past killings?(1960-2011)
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Elle780(f): 1:05am On Jul 28, 2014
tsirin: truly Jonathan is Boko Haram, and what he will cause to this nation he will nt be able to control it. this man is just wasting lots of innocent of lives under the pretence of religion. God will ask you, all these people blood you are sheding
u see dat power. I mean d number one citizen in Nigeria, una no go smell dat sit again.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Elle780(f): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Ok na ............ After one corper go cum nairaland come speak grammar " we are Moslem corper serving in abia state and the pple are harassing us nd calling us bokoharam". Una neva jam harassment, na to d search una b4 una to teach students, to avoid story dat touch. Y won't dey call u bokoharam eeh! Wen 16yrs old, girl 4 dat Mata dey carry bomb like banner. Every hijab wearing Moslem is a SUSPECT. Beware!!! Cos dem if arrange bomb put 4 newborn baby diaper. Mumu dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by preselect(m): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2014
in january 1966 some majors in the nigerian army, mainly igbos, carried out a coup in which they planned to kill many politicians across the country, somehow those assigned to kill the igbo politicians failed in their duties while those assigned to kill the western and northern politicians succeeded. many northerners saw it as an igbo plan and started killing igbos in the north. they refused to buy the idea that those assigned to kill the igbo polticians were daft. and another igbo officer, aguiyi ironsi, intimidated those who came to kill him and held up those who were supposed to go to enugu to finish off the igbo politicians who the "daft" officers couldnt kill.

if you guys think the southerners and christians would not read a similar thing in boko haram attacks being successful in churches but failed when its a mosque, you need to think again. this is not to wish the mosque were successfully bombed, but to state categorically in blunt terms, what is going on in the minds of many xtians at this time. the nigerian security in the north has a lot to do to protect xtians. and if this trend continues, which is likely, our northern muslim brothers and sisters will be unfair and unjust if they disparage xtians who believe that boko haram is primarily targeted at xtians.

now let me be clear, i'm sure i've said it before but let me say it again, moderate muslims have a huge problem in thier hands. with all the terrorism going on in various parts of the world, and muslims who kill in the name of allah, it is madness to expect the rest of us non muslims to sit back in the face of all these killings and say "o islam is a religion of peace". it won't sell. [size=18pt] we've seen people march in the streets to protest against the killing of palestinian civilians by israel, boko haram has been pounding us here for years, killing and killing and kidnapping and raping. we've seen bring back our girls campaign, we've seen protests against the nigerian military for using too much force and once wiping a village or two in borno, But we'e never seen a protest against killing of xtians in the north. [/size] they've been killing christians in the north since. . . . . . . . 1966 . . no, even before that. i've never seen any protest by the so called moderate muslims against the killing of xtians in the north. all we see everytime they kill xtians are people getting angry when islam is called a violent religion. once xtians are killed, they line up their media warriors to defend the peace nomenclature of islam. you guys think we are stup1d? they tell us how muslims have also been targeted. . . . excuse me. you've got to do better than that to improve the image of your religion.

now let me tell you the truth, most christians at this time believe that islam is a violent religion. . . . . they just wont say it openly. i believed it initially, then i went to britain and met some cool muslims, so i changed my mind, but now i'm having another re-think. i will excuse hamas for now. i see their fight as a resistance movement, but al-shabaab, bokoharam, hezbollah, muslim brotherhood etc etc etc are just plain murderers in the name of islam and their prophet. i'm watching the world. if at the end of this year, i dont see any major muslim counter terrorism movement, any open demonstration by muslims against terrorism and killing of xtians, i will know for sure that islam is a religion of murderers.

ban-me-if-you-like- cool

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by babadem2much(m): 2:00am On Jul 28, 2014
One BOMB AVERTED IN THE MOSQUE? Who is decieving who now, the people who plant the BOMB are the same people who call the military to avert it and allow the one in the church to kill innocen fmlies coming out fm sunday mass. God is watching

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by snill: 4:30am On Jul 28, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ajibsca: 4:33am On Jul 28, 2014
ONE DAY, SOME DAY - AFRICA WILL BE FREE, AFRICA WILL UNITE. ONE DAY , SOME DAY
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Toks2008(m): 4:35am On Jul 28, 2014
aryzgreat: Stupid, senseless, id1otic, animalistic, hopeless arab cult called islam. God punish una and dat useless sallah u f00ls are celebrating!

I'm sure if it wia to be d oda way round, these animals would av started killing people. u savages have bn wasting christians lives without any retaliation, one day una cup go full.

VAMPIRES!

Dont get it twisted bro.

Boko haram has nothing to do with true islamic injunctions. These guys are demented fools.

Dont see them as muslims and stop cursing islam. Its a peaceful religion but extremists have made it look like a bad thing to b a muslim.

For the records,im a full blown holy ghost filled believer in christ yet i know that islam is a good religion pointing towards Jehovah called Allah in saudi language.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by aryzgreat: 4:45am On Jul 28, 2014
drumstick:
But when muslims are been sacrificed for your SUN god Zeus you people hail and applaud them right? You deserve it too. We will not condemn those killing you just like you will not condemn if its muslims on the firing line. When ever we see news of christians getting killed, we will encourage the killers to kill more of you, just like when it was central african republic you peeps applauded the christian idol worshipers to eliminate muslims from there land, when it was isreal killing gazans, you people applaud them to kill more. So as far as am concerned bh should go on a killing spree of all christians wherever they may be found, no one should be speared from men, women, children, even there animals doesn't deserve to live. Oh so i sound extreme right? well thats the only thing you will understand.
When you people start beeing rational we will also start beeing rational

U know what? thunder fire ur demon alah and muhaMAD S.A.W (Sex award winner) in hell fire! BASTARD!

FVCK ISLAM! FVCK YOU!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by nagoma(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2014
AustineE1:

I ve always known you are an extremist but i didnt know you ve lost every sense of reasoning!While your muslim northern brothers formed maitasine in the 80's in their quest for innocent blood and countless of religious riots targeted at southern and northern christians,you didnt realise you ve long lost the relationship you ever had with northern christians.When Boko haram was busy bombing northern churches and Fulani herdsmen busy with their ethnic cleansing of minority christian northern tribes.While IBB,Abacha and co,where busy in the past indicting innocent northern christian officers in phantom coups and successfully eliminated the famous langtang Mafias and the popular southern kaduna mafias from the Nigeria military,just to achieve a sinister motive and you still have the effontry to mention GEJ in your usual islamic northern propaganda.....BYE BYE to one monolithic north,'you cant fool all the people all the time.'

Emotional nonsense.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kamal1180(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Which kind of life are. They livinh over there...... May Allah protect the remaining of them.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by BIgBB1(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2014
I tall you people ( if insurgency lasts for more than 24 hrs, the government has a hand in it. Now is more than 2 years.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by BIgBB1(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2014
No Group or organization can face government, you people in nairaland should think over it. Take example from ( Abacha & nadeco)
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by BIgBB1(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Bombing churchs and mosques, you people should think over it. It only government has the power to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University / Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.