Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63875 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by EasternLeopard: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Toks2008:

Dont get it twisted bro.

Boko haram has nothing to do with true islamic injunctions. These guys are demented fools.

Dont see them as muslims and stop cursing islam. Its a peaceful religion but extremists have made it look like a bad thing to b a muslim.

For the records,im a full blown holy ghost filled believer in christ yet i know that islam is a good religion pointing towards Jehovah called Allah in saudi language.

Test the spirit occupying you.

Islam is anti-Christ

Pls read the quran and you will see verses that are anti-Christ

Do you know that Mohammed killed so many non-moslems.

In a single day, he beheaded 700 jews.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by adezzy01(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2014
mike404: PROPHET OF ISLAM COMMENT COMES TO MIND "I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE TOTAL COMMITMENT TO SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA" - PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM angry
. Now I do know how your knowledge limit is the truth not more than Obelia.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2014
drumstick:
Why will we deny it ? we will also kill you if we get the chance. The only thing between us and the infidels like you is the sword. Just like we subjugated and enslaved your forefathers, thats the same way we will subjugate you by the sword. We believers will NEVER allow idol and devil worshipers to be roaming free on Allah's earth. We will continue to hunt and smite you down until you profess that there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad(s.a.w) is the last messenger of Allah.
hmmmmmm..i fear you....cold blooded human......
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2014
IYANGBALI: shut your rotten fokn mouth. Bastaaaaaaaaaaaaard
pls just ignore him, he's an attention seeking gay.got
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by WAHMAR: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs
u r sick 4 dt statement. N may Allah 4give u kos u don't kno wat u r saying. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by gidjah(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
peppyluv02: Sabon gari/nomansland is no where close to being the finest or one of the finest place in kano. Maybe you never took a tour into the city of kano.
I was born in kano,schooled in st louis,we used to live in Nasarawa area but with the constant riot,we moved to nomansland. my house is a stone throw to st charles until we left and not quite long. Nomansland and sarikin yaki street is fine because of the kind of houses built but the road and that of the whole of sabon gari is very bad.

The govt refused to repair the roads because its a christian dominated area and only place alcohol is sold. But in the night, you see the hypocrites crawling in to fill their kettles with beer.

The only muslims in sabon gari are the yoruba and other tribes.you can also find the mai ruwa boys and almajiri begging there and to me,they are the number one suspect in this constant sabon gari bombing.
The attack took place outside the church,in the car park and one soldier was killed too. Heard a family who came for thanks giving were involved. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by drstone1: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
drstone1:

Do not be Deceived!! It is just as they planned it to be!! The psycological,gradual n systematic warfare to cleanse the north of all that are termed infidels is going on smoothly.that was how north africa was cleansed of the black people who owned the great ergypt of history n the present Arab white north africans replaced them. Those who could not withstand d terror machine fled down south. Majority of the egyptian population were driven to the Lands beyound ethiopia. That land " that the RIVERS divide". We are living in very exciting times-hear d call. Now that d Puppet Master has assumed an ancient throne, d game. Plan continues......
What he cannot do is to deceive the people all the time..Surely GOD will catch the devious in deir own craftiness n the hand of d puppet Master shall not be able to perform his enterprise.

It is time for the last to become the first again. The Egyptians( the black race) used to be the reference point among the people of d world-something like what USA is today. You knew nothing back then until you had Egyptian education. Egypt was d cradle of d worlds civilisation in virtualy everything. However a key event was to happen to unsettle d state of things n these had to do with the Egyptian (black race) relation with d state of ISRA-EL!
They first capitulated under the terror of Nebuchadnezzars babylon, couldn't get back n then d greeks n romans made a mince meat of them, n to worsen their plight the swarm of mohammedan terrorist completed d sentence against d egyptians n scatterted her multitudes to d lands down south with d sahara as a natural barrier.
True to the sentence,the egyptians have been dispetsed all over d continents by the force of slaveruy principally.today the egyptians are considered d inferior of d races- both to europeans, arabs n all others. Wherever d black man has been (from Haiti, brazil, caribeans, USA, Australia, europe n even in Africa) he is seen as a curse,very strong slave, lower IQ n is a victim of repeated APARTHEID. It was Hitlers dream if Nazi germany had succeeded to turn AFRICA into a vast FARMLAND because he considered the Black african as somethinmg closest to the animal species!!!!! Whayt really is wrong with the MAN of BLack Colour
What has darkened the sky ovcer Black africa,.....THE DARK CONTINENT??such that her lights refuse to shine? That is, despite d education,natural resouces,independence etc

While non of us has any say in determining his beginning; our choices n decisions shape n determine our endings!
Scenario 1
About 2000 yrs ago, the nation of isreal wee presented with a choice." And what shall I do with this Man,(jesus)?herod asked. Heir leaders urged all the people."Crucify Him and let His BLOoD be on our heads!!the result, in less than 70yrs the Isreali nation was sacked n dispersed. 500 hundred years after that the mohammedan warriors completely made sure that any remaining israelis were cleared n dispersed from their lands-and a mosque was erected on the site of 2nd temple were Sollomons temple once stood. After nearly 2000 years, we begin to see JUDEA Reconquista!!!!!
Scenario 2
Go back another couple of centuries. And this what should interest every Black african.The israelis were faced with a hard Choice. SUBmit to Nebuchadnezzar n head towards the North or Head towards the South n rely on the protection of the great pharoah of the black race! They preferred to trust in d Military might of Ancient egypt who were then like what d USA is today.
Those who went towards d north had Gods promise to shine his light on them. Wherever they went towards the North, he made those lands proper for their sake. First to babylon,persia,greece,romans, europeans,russia,germany, spain, great britain,n todays present day USA. Remarkably Historians told us that in d heydays of Spain of d 15th century, he made a fatal decision to expel ALL Jews from his Land who will not convert to Roman Catholicism, spain lost its no1 position. His arc rival the sultan of turtkey wondered why d king of Spain would expel d singular reason that has made Spain to become so great n interpreted it as good fortune. He opened his doors to the jews n his kingdom flourished from istanbul to bahgdad n africa. It was d fear of Turkey that forced the europeans to find an alternate route to the east and in so doing dicovered black africa again. They took the seaward route until they came to a place in present day south africa wher the continent turned eastward and called that particular point, The CAPE of GOOD Hope. If you r opportuned to visit SA next time yu can ask to see this place.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by drstone1: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
drstone1:

While non of us has any say in determining his beginning; our choices n decisions shape n determine our endings!
Scenario 1
About 2000 yrs ago, the nation of isreal wee presented with a choice." And what shall I do with this Man,(jesus)?herod asked. Heir leaders urged all the people."Crucify Him and let His BLOoD be on our heads!!the result, in less than 70yrs the Isreali nation was sacked n dispersed. 500 hundred years after that the mohammedan warriors completely made sure that any remaining israelis were cleared n dispersed from their lands-and a mosque was erected on the site of 2nd temple were Sollomons temple once stood. After nearly 2000 years, we begin to see JUDEA Reconquista!!!!!
Scenario 2
Go back another couple of centuries. And this what should interest every Black african.The israelis were faced with a hard Choice. SUBmit to Nebuchadnezzar n head towards the North or Head towards the South n rely on the protection of the great pharoah of the black race! They preferred to trust in d Military might of Ancient egypt who were then like what d USA is today.
Those who went towards d north had Gods promise to shine his light on them. Wherever they went towards the North, he made those lands proper for their sake. First to babylon,persia,greece,romans, europeans,russia,germany, spain, great britain,n todays present day USA. Remarkably Historians told us that in d heydays of Spain of d 15th century, he made a fatal decision to expel ALL Jews from his Land who will not convert to Roman Catholicism, spain lost its no1 position. His arc rival the sultan of turtkey wondered why d king of Spain would expel d singular reason that has made Spain to become so great n interpreted it as good fortune. He opened his doors to the jews n his kingdom flourished from istanbul to bahgdad n africa. It was d fear of Turkey that forced the europeans to find an alternate route to the east and in so doing dicovered black africa again. They took the seaward route until they came to a place in present day south africa wher the continent turned eastward and called that particular point, The CAPE of GOOD Hope. If you r opportuned to visit SA next time yu can ask to see this place.
For the sake of our dicussion, our inyterest is on what happened to those who made the choice to go to Egypt n what happenned to the mingled people n multitudes who made up that great egyptiian civilisation. Thje writings of d prophet Isaiah says," wOE betides those who chose to go and seek protection from the great egyptians". Both the helper n those wjho seek his help r decreed to fall topgether! "For He(God) also is wise n wud not relent or recall his words but will arise against the house of the evil doers n against d help of d workers of iniquity"! Infact jeremiah d prophet came to that great black civilisation of yore to seal some prophetic declarations. Then in d writing of ezekiel we see, Gods sentence against the black people who once inhabited egypt; "Son of Man, set your face against the pharoah of egypt n against all his people n declare to him- Behold, THE I AM is against you....." In less than 70yrs the PRide of strength n d Power of EGypt(the black race) was broken by a major milytary defeat at d hand of the babylonians and later the Greeks jn Romans and interestingly, the Mohammedan Warriors ensured that what was once Egypt were dispersed n scattered from their ortiginal habitats.
They headed in fear or teror to the lands souithward, beyond the rivers of Ethiopia into the Lands the "THE RIVERS DIVIDeD" this is todays present location of the black peoples of Africa were they have become an inferior people with base kingdoms. In a word, they are principally recognised in mordern terminology as the 3RD WORLD nations of the earth.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by drstone1: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
drstone1:
For the sake of our dicussion, our inyterest is on what happened to those who made the choice to go to Egypt n what happenned to the mingled people n multitudes who made up that great egyptiian civilisation. Thje writings of d prophet Isaiah says," wOE betides those who chose to go and seek protection from the great egyptians". Both the helper n those wjho seek his help r decreed to fall topgether! "For He(God) also is wise n wud not relent or recall his words but will arise against the house of the evil doers n against d help of d workers of iniquity"! Infact jeremiah d prophet came to that great black civilisation of yore to seal some prophetic declarations. Then in d writing of ezekiel we see, Gods sentence against the black people who once inhabited egypt; "Son of Man, set your face against the pharoah of egypt n against all his people n declare to him- Behold, THE I AM is against you....." In less than 70yrs the PRide of strength n d Power of EGypt(the black race) was broken by a major milytary defeat at d hand of the babylonians and later the Greeks jn Romans and interestingly, the Mohammedan Warriors ensured that what was once Egypt were dispersed n scattered from their ortiginal habitats.
They headed in fear or teror to the lands souithward, beyond the rivers of Ethiopia into the Lands the "THE RIVERS DIVIDeD" this is todays present location of the black peoples of Africa were they have become an inferior people with base kingdoms. In a word, they are principally recognised in mordern terminology as the 3RD WORLD nations of the earth.

But who r dis JEWs of AFrica?? Can they even be traced, n to what extent.did they ever return to the original land they came from, when some of their other brethren returned from babylon to rebuild jerusalem after 70yrs of babylonian captivity? What has become d fate of d black people to whom they came.
Permit me a little exposition.
It is no news to say that wherever d jews have resided, they have been blessed among all d countries of d North to which they have been dispersed. At times their blessing has attract racial persecution among the europeans. A prominent example is germanys Hitler!
While hitler was slaughtering d Jews, smarter europeans like britain n esp USA welcomed them. I am sure you r no longer surprised abt how dis nations rank among d ppls of d earth.
The jews have to their credit produced humanitys best brains, foremost minds n most ingenious inventions, even in or modern age. May I remind you of d historical josephs, solomons,Yeshu al- masih, daniels,moses n current day pertsonalities like Karl marx,profeSsor Sigmunde Freud, edmunde Burke, albert einstein, michel d nostradamus n many nobel prize winning scientist I cannot mention here.this set of people have revolutionsed science, convertef a desrt land to a mini- paradise where poor african n hungry arab migrants see as a destination for better life:not adding a thousand and one inventions dat have revolutionised modern technolgy, defence, medicin and d arts!!!! From complexc missile technology, nuclear physics,laser technology,d micro-chip on which Google n d internet as well as complex computer gadgets rests.

How come we hear of no such inventions from any jew in Africa!!!! Or did not some of them come in here?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by aryzgreat: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
WAHMAR: u r sick 4 dt statement. N may Allah 4give u kos u don't kno wat u r saying. Mtchewwwwwww

shut up ur cow mouth! which allah r u talkiing? d vampire or wot?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
mahleeq:

Bros I am not from the republic of Arewa o. Omo yoruba ni mi faa
haaa!!! even worse, retarded pigs conceived by incest. The yorubas, doubled mouthed conheads.....You re a salve to d norther, olodo, what affects the northerner affects u.....I really do think an IQ xam z needed for registration in nAIRALAND.....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Adebowale3943: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
May the blood of the innocent curse them still there forth generation..
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mahleeq(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
zubyarchangel:
haaa!!! even worse, retarded pigs conceived by incest. The yorubas, doubled mouthed conheads.....You re a salve to d norther, olodo, what affects the northerner affects u.....I really do think an IQ xam z needed for registration in nAIRALAND.....

Like wotgrin

abeg park well I no dey use Ibo made, I prefer Chinkogrin

U open ur bucal cavity to call my people retarded pigs, you are a product of a failed Experiment called Biafra, Every blessed day the region described as Biafra is reducing and you are still there dreaming, Your so called Hero Conceived that dream Called Biafra out of Greed, After spending from the groundnut Pyramid,

Mr man go for crude oil clensing, that's if you are allowed to near itgrin

Greedy 419 boi

Benjamen Adekunle dusted Ojukwu Yansh for Biafra War, Bless your star you weren't allowed to break away, your so called Warfi brodas for don disown you, wetin you for dey chop? Your controversial Ibo made Items?grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
mahleeq:

Like wotgrin

abeg park well I no dey use Ibo made, I prefer Chinkogrin

U open ur bucal cavity to call my people retarded pigs, you are a product of a failed Experiment called Biafra, Every blessed day the region described as Biafra is reducing and you are still there dreaming, Your so called Hero Conceived that dream Called Biafra out of Greed, After spending from the groundnut Pyramid,

Mr man go for crude oil clensing, that's if you are allowed to near itgrin

Greedy 419 boi

Benjamen Adekunle dusted Ojukwu Yansh for Biafra War, Bless your star you weren't allowed to break away, your so called Warfi brodas for don disown you, wetin you for dey chop? Your controversial Ibo made Items?grin

lol.....Igbo man no need oil to survive, Hausa man no fit do without oil, Yoruba man no fit do with dirty......
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Sagamite(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2014
mahleeq:

u need not say that, I did already, when I was sure sagamite was no more,

i assumed that Nairaland July 5 Bomb kill the syndrome called Sagamite, God will punish that Hacker boy na fake bomb he go buy. grin the bomb no kill ham na injury e give ham, na boko housefly of proven and tested loyalty go win the next contract, funny enough nah heaven I go arrange money give ham, u dey shock? boko boiz loyal Wahlahi no be small .The earlier you start running the better grin

You are a cretinous person!

You are more likely to be dead soon than I being dead.

Remember that 54 years old and below is the target of your life.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mahleeq(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

You are more likely to be dead soon than I being dead.

Remember that 54 years old and below is the target of your life.

My gr8 grandpa is back here growing stronger, he is 104years already,

funny enough I still de arrange ham babesgrin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2014
onyaigo: they are all cold blooded..blood suckers...you need to read their comments..
I fear them sha...........tufiakwa......

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.