Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63886 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by IYANGBALI: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
CriminalIbos: And jesus could'nt save them...
shut your rotten fokn mouth. Bastaaaaaaaaaaaaard

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kazman117: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs
stop comitin more sin. Dis country is already in sin, dere is no bad religion dere ar only bad pple n dere is no religion dat suport kilin of anybody pls watch ur coment n b considerate, stop causin more pbms by bringin religion mater into dis, pls, we ar al Nigerian n we al nid 2 fyt against terorism

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
RIP to them.
Hmmm.. a guy gave a testimony today in my church in Jos that hid friend offered him 5k to detonate a bomb in The Church area. He refused! oh! Glory Be God!
It was a funny scene when he said the testimony.. They had to go and search him again.. grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by OXCUBA: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nicepoker: So now no aboki is on nairaland to defend their fellow rams. First I will start by saying may God punish all hausa nairalanders. Second. Let me pause cos if I continue something disastrous will 0ccour
ILLITERACY IS A SIN UNTO GOD...... WHY ARE YOU GENERALISING? ARE ALL HAUSA'S MUSLIM? PS:AM ALSO A CHRISTIAN BUT NOT AN ILLITERATE
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by djfaithy: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mogidi: Can someone explain why they always miss when its a Mosque or when Buhari is involved?
so that people like you can think and believe muslims and buhari are behind all of these, forgetting that even muslims are not at rest too, well only God can judge.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ezebest1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Again I ask why do attempts on Mosque and Northern politicians by Boko Haram go unsuccessful?
uzeba: See dead bodi dey fly for church!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Elpieces: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
uzeba: Bomb blast in st charle's, noman'sland kano!!
hmmm, it beats my imagination how bombs are detected in mosques in kano, but invisible in churches till they explode & kill worshippers. God is seeing everything we do, dia is God.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by gidjah(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
fkaz: No mans land in kano?
USE TO LIVE THERE IN THE EARLY 2000's, a verY peaceful area IN D NORTH.thats about d finest place to be in kano.rest in peace to all d dead,may all d haters of christianity will go down for jesus,they will rot and decay in darkness(Amen)
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
islam spread through war thats why boko rahram is voilent nd they choose to kill innocent... both christainity and islam are sold to us its never origin in nigeria and na we carry am for head pass .... d fact is that d bomb was meant for that church in kano why d bomb no blow for d mosque . ... nonsense since boko boys dey bomb have dey ever bomb a mosque before
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mahleeq(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
zubyarchangel:

Bro, Who is talking oil here?....soon enough, oil won't be as useful as it is today nd as we know, the northerner lacks creativity..... I honestly recommend you pray to whatever u pray to so that the country doesn't divide coz believe me when I say. The north will be like Sudan even with ur oil.....mark my words

Bros I am not from the republic of Arewa o. Omo yoruba ni mi faa
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by aumeehn: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs
sharaap!! Otondo!! When the unarmed zakzaky bois are massacred why dint u react diz way...stewpig!! When the NA mudered unarmed civilians u sed is non ov yr buz buh wen yr fellow 'infidels' are massacred u put the blame on muslims... Am hundred percent sure that d NA who killed zakzky bois are xtians!! Fool goand die!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jelel6: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
IdomaLikita. Please brother, how does he been 'fulani' man exaggerate the fact that he is being unreasonable?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bloodykiller: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
bamite:
eyah..sorry ur lyf is a livin hell

Vulture like you that keeps fvcking his mama anall

Bastard

Die there
Fool

Son of a rabid hybrid

Otu nne gi ebea

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
aumeehn: sharaap!! Otondo!! When the unarmed zakzaky bois are massacred why dint u react diz way...stewpig!! When the NA mudered unarmed civilians u sed is non ov yr buz buh wen yr fellow 'infidels' are massacred u put the blame on muslims... Am hundred percent sure that d NA who killed zakzky bois are xtians!! Fool goand die!!

BOKO ALERT!

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by soyyo: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lord have mercy, end time things, may their souls rest with the lord.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
That is why I don't pity them when Isreal bombards them but after watching it live on Aljazeera today, I felt for the people of Gaza but their terrorist brothers,the Hamas looked for trouble and trust Isreal when it comes to vengance,its extreme.

Good to see the people of Gaza cursing not just the isrealis but the whole of Arab nation and just like the woman said,they are truly cursed!.
But the question is, do the so called peaceful muslims preach the message of peace to their terrorist brothers? Rather they cook up stories of how terrorism is a western plan to destroy Islam when its obvious that Islam means terror!!
RIP to dead and heaven knows I'm tired of this country called Nigeria.

aryzgreat:

RIP Christian martyrs

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by thewarrior72: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Islam is not a religion, but cult.allah is not God but demon, muhammed is not a prophet but a messenger of death undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by phylp: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
i dont wanna care who will hate ths my comment but i now hate with passion this vulnerable religion called islam..religion that is permissve to terrorism..u guys can deny it or hide from it buh its the plain truth..even the idol worshippers over ma 5decade years on earth avnt killed so much in the name of their gods less kill in other people,s place of worship...haba!!may almighty GOD console the family of d dead innocent lives

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mike404(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
IdomaLikita: Maybe Nigerian Muslims should Replace the Quran with a Book on the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade!
Why Kill your Fellow Blackman for another Man's Ideology(Religion)!

Look at Senegal, where a 92% Percent Muslim Country Elected Macky Sall-a Christian as their President! Yet not a Single Verbal Protest has been heard!

Northern Nigeria is doomed! And no amount of Bloodletting can save Her!
As I speak, I'm currently sitting with a Fulani Man who would rather watch his 3yr Old SS Daughter Die than Sell a Cow to save her life with a Transfusion!

PREACH ON BRO, THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mike404(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
tsirin: truly Jonathan is Boko Haram, and he will cause in this nation he will nt be able to control it. this man is just wasting lots of innocent of lives under the pretence of religion. God will ask you, all these people blood you are sheding
YOU BE CORRECT COW

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

bastard slave must everything be politics?

may bomb scatter your family one day
what a comment smh..
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jelel6: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
some comment here are sickening to read. Destruction is not only caused by bombs alone. But also what comes out from our mouths. Indeed backwardness does not stern from a region but from individuals themselves. Peace. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by 9jahubcom(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
omanifrank: see wat dey first said https://www.nairaland.com/1831328/how-police-avert-another-bomb

so wat happened again

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
CriminalIbos: [size=50pt]YOU MEAN DEAD MAN, JESUS?[/size]
.the devil himself....smh
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bamite(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

Vulture like you that keeps fvcking his mama anall

Bastard

Die there
Fool

Son of a rabid hybrid

Otu nne gi ebea
u're jst a fool
product of 2 mad ppl copulate
take ur sorry a.ss 2 sambisa and get murderd u worth.less piece of shyt
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
ochon: That NafesaaAA is an extreme cold-hearted murderer/Boko Haram Apologist. You need to see her comments before the hack supporting the killing of humans in Allah's name. I'd have showed you her comment, but the hack wiped it away. That thing you quoted is a terrorist on NL.
they are all cold blooded..blood suckers...you need to read their comments..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sabon gari/nomansland is no where close to being the finest or one of the finest place in kano. Maybe you never took a tour into the city of kano.
I was born in kano,schooled in st louis,we used to live in Nasarawa area but with the constant riot,we moved to nomansland. my house is a stone throw to st charles until we left and not quite long. Nomansland and sarikin yaki street is fine because of the kind of houses built but the road and that of the whole of sabon gari is very bad.

The govt refused to repair the roads because its a christian dominated area and only place alcohol is sold. But in the night, you see the hypocrites crawling in to fill their kettles with beer.

The only muslims in sabon gari are the yoruba and other tribes.you can also find the mai ruwa boys and almajiri begging there and to me,they are the number one suspect in this constant sabon gari bombing.
The attack took place outside the church,in the car park and one soldier was killed too. Heard a family who came for thanks giving were involved. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

gidjah: USE TO LIVE THERE IN THE EARLY 2000's, a verY peaceful area IN D NORTH.thats about d finest place to be in kano.rest in peace to all d dead,may all d haters of christianity will go down for jesus,they will rot and decay in darkness(Amen)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bloodykiller: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
bamite: u're jst a fool
product of 2 mad ppl copulate
take ur sorry a.ss 2 sambisa and get murderd u worth.less piece of shyt

And your mother is si cheap that she fvcks a mad man for a mere #500 thats why you are so useless

Son of halot

Bastard vulture

Idiotic hybrid of a rapid dog
Otu nne gi there

Hopless mugu

Otolo gbagbuo nne gi

Afo sagbuo nna
gi
Vulture
Die by bomb there

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by egobetatoday: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=jamislaw]So death is damn painfull like this? Look at d way everybody is ranting. When muslims ar killed is ok. Bt when christain (poke, dog) eater are killed u push the blame to islam. Enjoy the fresh air gej till 2019[/quote

i am not surprised that u r a muslim. thats the 'peace in islam'. there hasnt been any form of apology or concern that your brothers in islam - boko haram killed christians today. if i was a muslim i would have been so sad today.jamislaw, i cant just imagine the amount of cruelty n hatred in u against other religion and especially christians. do u think if a budhist has to comment on this issue he will give this kind of comment? u r not the only one anyway. all comments from your fellow muslims on this issue is just full of hatred. one of u was saying they were busy collecting their tithes . is dat a justification to bomb them? oh islam !! religion of peace indeed! . Have u ever wondered why budhist, hindu christians n every other religion dont war as much as islam/ muslims?. where ever these religions r they respect each oda n their religion. have u heard of the war/fight btw islam n hindu in india , islam n budhist in myahmar (dnt remember the spelling now), islam n jews and islam n christians ? Have u ever asked yourself why its always islam the religion that claims it is d religion of peace ? most of these religion dnt claim its of peace as much as islam but are more peaceful than islam as far as i am concerned. i dnt have any thing against u or your religion. i just want to raise pertinent questions that will may make u think deaply. instead of this hatred u posted you are supposed to be calming the situation by your peaceful words only then will we feel the peace in u. you cant start blaiming us if ur broda - boko haram kills their fellow muslims. as far as we are concerned 'na dem dem ' just d same way u will care less if a catholic kills an anglican or jehovahs witness because 'na dem dem'. pls dnt blame others for ur calamities and dnt disturb other pple as far as i concerned. let pple practice the religion that satisfies their soul abeg. i live in the north and i see everyday the display of hatred towards us. how long will u keep denying the fact that islam is aggressive? there is a saying in my area dat a mad man is on d path of recovery d day he realises he is mad. think about it. he has to accept first dat he is mad only den will he take his drugs etc for him to recover fully. just imagine if he doesnt know let alone accept he is mad? will he ever be well?. all i am trying to say is accept that islam has done badly only den will u be able to change things and make it wat it is supposed to be- peaceful. if i were u i will not only try to be a different muslim in my way of life n comments but will also start a movement to correct this wickedness and evil boko is unleashing on christians. why is it dat no mosque has been razed down but more dan 200 churches have been destroyed? how come they were able to discover n detonate the bomb in d mosque but despite all d security dat church had they never discovered d bomb untill it exploded? does it mean it was all stage managed to look like they also wanted to blow d mosque up? i would have actually believed the boko haram fight is not a religious but a political one if d bomb in the mosque had exploded but it has never happened n didnt happen today 2. infact i bliv dat d so called bomb at d mosque site was never a bomb. probably 'bomb shell' filled with sand. they cant just risk putting a real bomb there since that is not their main target .
lest i forget i was baffled wen i read dat only nigerian muslims celebrated eid fitri today. i have always blivd dat nigerian muslims are more fanatical. are u pple tryin to leave the arabs dat brought d religion behind? maybe even teach them? i wonder wat the world would have been witnessin now if ur prophet had handed the religion directly to the nigerian muslims. if they cartoon d profet in france they will kill pple in nigeria, if d pope talk anytin dey no like they kill in nigeria n even demonstrate for the fighting going on in gaza but i never hear say the members of a particular mosque demonstrated on the chibok girls issue oo? the only word for this kind of behaviour is hypochrit . i still dey wait to hear dat u demonstrated concerning the killing of christians n destructn of churches shaa. to d muslims in d west , we know u r different but its high time u started redeeming ur religion from these northerners hands because they are all fanatics n r the reason why pple dislike islam n speak evil of it all d time. teach them how to be peaceful sodat they will start portraying dat peace in d religion . we know d dictionary meaning of 'peace'. it doesnt have any connotation of war or chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bamite(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=bloodykiller]

And your mother is si cheap that she fvcks a mad man for a mere #500 thats why you are so useless

Bastard vulture

Idiotic hybrid of a rapid dog
Otu nne gi there

Hopless mugu

Otolo gbagbuo nne gi

Afo sagbuo nna
gi
/quote]i cant waste my precious tym wit a fvckd up low lifer lyk u
go and suck ur mom's swollen c.u.nt and stp makin noise hr
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Maonyz(f): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
aumeehn: sharaap!! Otondo!! When the unarmed zakzaky bois are massacred why dint u react diz way...stewpig!! When the NA mudered unarmed civilians u sed is non ov yr buz buh wen yr fellow 'infidels' are massacred u put the blame on muslims... Am hundred percent sure that d NA who killed zakzky bois are xtians!! Fool goand die!!

Fellow infidels? And u said boko harams aren't muslims All NL, please be alert cus we have one bokz boi here oooo.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.