Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63854 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by michealade(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
i heard d oda tribes r now so angry dat dey r killing hausas in sabon gari...thank God we left kano for good....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by CriminalIbos: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
And jesus could'nt save them...
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jakiedudu(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
salbis: That has always been the situation. And some idiots will tell you that BH are fighting both christains and muslims.
Forget those fools. Boko haram are currently waging war against Christians in Nigeria. I JUST HATE THAT BLOOD THIRSTY RELIGION CALLED ISLAM!!!

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by stevSKY(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abosi31:

I have a big problem with this shii you post up there, idiot. So you 'thank god' for saving your mother and then also thank him for lives of scores others who died? Just shut your ass neuros up if you don't have anything to type, idiot :-/

Free the guy naw!!! He has every right to thank God for saving his mom!!
I see nothing wrong with his comment!!! Instead you don't have anything to type if you ask me!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by isuomo: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Has anyone confirmed this story!! I have searched everywhere on the net and there is no corroboration are we sure this is not a hoax?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by eightsin(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
R.I.P to the innocent dead... cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by suwailad(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
michealade: i heard d oda tribes r now so angry dat dey r killing hausas in sabon gari...thank God we left kano for good....

[size=18pt]This cant be true!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone to support this Rumor?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Between if all the muslims in the world emulated the YORUBA muslims....the world would be just a big party....Them mofos would have had their 72 virgins on earth rather than opting for blowing themselves up to have sex with their virgins in hell....

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by otokx(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
What are southerners still doing up north?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by otokx(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
isuomo: Has anyone confirmed this story!! I have searched everywhere on the net and there is no corroboration are we sure this is not a hoax?

I really hope it is.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by sarutobie(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
NafeesaAA: Maybe while the Muslims where busy observing their religious grounds, the members of St Charles where busy collecting tithes and offering, too bad this happened on Sallah day. I guess this should be the first church bombing in Kano. I pray they take proactive measures just like the Christians did in Jos. RIP to the death and HELL to Boko Haram.
you demonic spawn of allah! you first mocked the slain christains and then added a hypocritical condolence at the end? be bold and be who you are...

46 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat: Stupid, senseless, id1otic, animalistic, hopeless arab cult called islam. God punish una and dat useless sallah u f00ls are celebrating!

I'm sure if it wia to be d oda way round, these animals would av started killing people. u savages have bn wasting christians lives without any retaliation, one day una cup go full.

VAMPIRES!

Keep cursing.

Since 2011, you have been cursing.

Make una still sidon dey curse angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by suwailad(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
otokx: What are southerners still doing up north?

I have been warning them but no one listens, they rather hop on the shitty celeb news that face real life
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uzeba(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

My dear please be mindful of how you say this cry.

tanx for ur concern!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Cheeun(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
BH! E no dey tire una? Bloody fanatics angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Cecediva(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
NafeesaAA: Maybe while the Muslims where busy observing their religious grounds, the members of St Charles where busy collecting tithes and offering.
What is the meaning of this crap yot just wrote? angry

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Mogidi: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Can someone explain why they always miss when its a Mosque or when Buhari is involved?

22 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by condralbede(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
naijaking1:

A bomb diffused at a mosque is not the same as a bomb blowing christian worshipers to pieces. It's an insult to try and make it the same, and say that the killings have no religious bias.
It's an attack on Christians, and if you don't believe it, you're probably part of the problem.
Gbam....Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by McLuhan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
sarutobie:
they will be quick to say "igbos and south southerners are always beating the drum of war"....what do you call this?? They will not protest on these bombings of churches but will protest for faraway palestinians abi?..the whole world protested when their daughters were kidnapped by THEIR brothers. .if there is anything I hate most in all the vices of man, it is the putrid smell of hypocrisy.
No religion in this world contributes to more bloodshed than Islam. It is the curse of the Middle East, the plague that haunts many countries in Africa, and the pestilence that blighted America on 9/11. Everywhere you find Muslims you find death and wherever there's a mosque or madrasa you can be sure to find potential suicide bombers. From Afghanistan to Zanzibar, Islam has proved to be the most destructive religion ever practised on earth. May God save us from the religion of peace!

18 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by suwailad(f): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
uzeba: tanx for ur concern!!

[size=28pt]What is the update Guy?

Are there people killing Hausas in sabon gari?

Is there a riot?

Na You start this stuff so update us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by chioma134: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
How long are we going to continue like this? Countless church bombings, but show me one mosque they have successfully bombed. And some people want us to believe it is by chance. God will judge both the perpetrators and those that cover up for them. And Lord please comfort the families of the dead, and speed the healing of the injured. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by michealade(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
isuomo: Has anyone confirmed this story!! I have searched everywhere on the net and there is no corroboration are we sure this is not a hoax?
my elder bro jusst called me....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by LaurelP(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Right now there are two options
Negotiate with dem and do there bidding
Or divide dis country

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
uzeba: why asking!! We have to be secuirity wise now!!

I know. You said something about riot.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by fzero: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
jamilkb:
I wish I can like your comment thousand times!Thumbs up !!

By their usernames u shall know them undecided.. idi.ot

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Emessy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
engineerd: Between if all the muslims in the world emulated the YORUBA muslims....the world would be just a big party....Them mofos would have had their 72 virgins on earth rather than opting for blowing themselves up to have sex with their virgins in hell....
Bros abeg BTW does not mean between but "by the way "

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by cirmuell(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
sarutobie:
you demonic spawn of allah! you first mocked the slain christains and then added a hypocritical condolence at the end? be bold and be who you are...
you should have ignore that b¡tch or whatever IT is...for a female, she never make a reasonable or constructive post on here. She's deranged so just ignore her. #my2kobo

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by myspnigeria: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
na wa o
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jakiedudu(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
NafeesaAA: Maybe while the Muslims where busy observing their religious grounds, the members of St Charles where busy collecting tithes and offering,

Even if they spend their entire service collecting thides does that give the Islamist right to attack them?! THANK GOD AM NOT A MUSLIM. I WOULD BE WALLOWING IN SHAME!

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by oyatmicah(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs
u ar a complete lunatic, where were u diz just concluded week wen BH boys killed so many muslims coming back frm lailatul qadir very early in d mornin nd a source confirmed that d number was more than 100. u better reason wit ur head nd not ur balls.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by fzero: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
NafeesaAA: Maybe while the Muslims where busy observing their religious grounds, the members of St Charles where busy collecting tithes and offering, or rather the Mosque attempt was a decoy to make the security lapse thinking we are done for the day,

You are a waste of sperm!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University / Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.