Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63879 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Atk1nson(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
UnknownT: One was averted in a mosque and the other was not averted in a church! Chai!!!!! Maybe that bomb in d mosque was just a decoy to shift all d security attention to it
Am trying rush nt to this conclusion here, but I have noticed time and time again dat d 'bombs' in mosques r always defused but not d ones in cburches and bus parks. I hope dis is nt what I am thinking
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mezebel(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
cirmuell: lol wanted to correct him but had to quote a very urgent post.
I even thought is 'but not withstanding' leaning starts from birth and end in the grave!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by stanech: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Islamabad

I just pity these muslims because they are gradually revealing themselves

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kheart(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
jakiedudu: Forget those fools. Boko haram are currently waging war against Christians in Nigeria. I JUST HATE THAT BLOOD THIRSTY RELIGION CALLED ISLAM!!!
go die or better still move to C.A.R where ur men re parting muslims with plenty kisses. U mtf.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bloodykiller: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
bamite: i will go to hell because am a fvcktard!! that fvcks his mama to stupor without condom

go and die

otu nne gi there

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by rattlesnake(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
There was no bomb....its a drama
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
the root of this menace started from poverty and gross illiteracy, no wonder most of dose youths get easily brainwashed to go blow demselves up to pieces with d hope of geting laid by 70 virgins wen dey die, dats one big scam, meanwhile d people sending dese youths on dia suicide mission are in hiding, why? because dey dont wana die cos derz rili no fvcking 70 virgins to get dem laid wen dey die. d earlier we come against dis false ideology d better so kids wunt start blowing demselves for som false and lost cause.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by cirmuell(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: I even thought is 'but not withstanding' leaning starts from birth and end in the grave!!!
that's a fact! smiley. Well you've learnt a new thing today #shalom
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jakiedudu(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
kheart: go die or better still move to C.A.R where ur men re parting muslims with plenty kisses. U mtf.
TYPICAL REASONING OF AN ISLAMIST.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Donkunxex(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
AJ01: Just gat d news now...happened after 9am mass...wen d mass waz over wit crowd going home from church..d useless suicide bomber detonated d bomb...casualties unknown...tanx God my mum attended 7am mass..tank u lord for saving my mum
undecided so the same God didnt protect d others .... jst curios.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by stexsy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
bombs in church always blast but d one in mosque are always averted...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by eldeeswaggs(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm a livin testifier, because it hapend right infront of my eyez....I live adjascent 2 st.charles church.I counted 9corps. Tnk God it didn't hapen after mass, bcoz d casualties wil b more dan dis.
RIP 2d lost souls

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ochon: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
sarutobie:
you demonic spawn of allah! you first mocked the slain christains and then added a hypocritical condolence at the end? be bold and be who you are...
That NafesaaAA is an extreme cold-hearted murderer/Boko Haram Apologist. You need to see her comments before the hack supporting the killing of humans in Allah's name. I'd have showed you her comment, but the hack wiped it away. That thing you quoted is a terrorist on NL.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Atk1nson(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
egbaguy: these bastards dnt differentiate btw muslims or xtians......their mission is to kill anyone dat doesnt follow dir ways. Many islamic scholars av been killed. They wud av killed many today too in kano,if nt for d vigilance of people around d place. RIP to d dead!!!!! May these bastards rot in hell
keep deceiving urself, dis script has been played too often for one nt to see what is happening. So d conspiracies were right, I'll wait to see d tipping pt to dis senseless killing

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kheart(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
jakiedudu: TYPICAL REASONING OF AN ISLAMIST.
jakie(donkey) dudu(replace wit Mumu) donkeymumu guy make i help u rearrange ur name for free mumudonkey. So can som1 tell me why i should take dis guy serious.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by brossam2001(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
i think its high time christians all over the world wake up to reality and FIGHT back before these animals consume the entire christians in Nigeria, i am of the opinion dat xtians can fight .... God is the God of War, Psalm 144:1

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mahleeq(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
zubyarchangel: If Nigeria should divide, Islam must be banned in Our country (Biafra)......as it seems everywhere there are muslims, there re always terrorists......

which mumu Country, Biafra?
A dream and a dream shall it remain,
na suffer suffer go kill you, that was then, Ur greedy Hero Ojukokoro no be South south oil e see, thank God niger delta people don dey make you know say you no be brothers,

They want to spend oil money alone, ko joo o! grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by fckmn24seg(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
eliment: All you son of the bi*ch will rot in hell with your 72 virgins. God punish all boko haram members killing christians

What should God do to BH Killing Muslims?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bamite(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

i'm jst a natural born fool
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by OLADIMEHJI(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs
The problem is that they also avert that of the mosques or anything related to their clerics, but the terrorists are always successful with Churches and pastors.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bloodykiller: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
bamite: i keep gang.banging my smelly ragged mother for fun

otu nne gi

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mahleeq(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
brossam2001: i think its high time christians all over the world wake up to reality and FIGHT back before these animals consume the entire christians in Nigeria, i am of the opinion dat xtians can fight .... God is the God of War, Psalm 144:1

Oga zeux, so war dey inside bible too, I think say nah only Koran get war for insidegrin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ochon: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: May their souls rip.... Gej the confused slowpoke, when will you and your evil party solve the problem of insecurity in this country?

His next statement will be "we will look into it" and at the end of the day this evil bh boys won't be brought to book. Smh
Your hate for GEJ befuddles me all the time. Do you wake up, and sleep with GEJ in your thoughts? Why can't you make a reasonable comment in your life on NL? If your GF dumps you, I'm sure you will still scream "blame it on GEJ." Your case is a lost cause!! Why don't you blame the Gaza bombings on GEJ too? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Atk1nson(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Smooyis(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mercy Lord! May those behind this crisis be exposed. And may they pay for the calamities they have brought on innocent people and the nation in general. Father, act now!
Your people are tired of this blood letting.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Pesuzok(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
oyatmicah:
u ar a complete lunatic, where were u diz just concluded week wen BH boys killed so many muslims coming back frm lailatul qadir very early in d mornin nd a source confirmed that d number was more than 100. u better reason wit ur head nd not ur balls.

Can you please tell me how come BH have not successfully bombed a mosque?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmmm...dis bad news everyday don tire me oo:|
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jakiedudu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
brossam2001: i think its high time christians all over the world wake up to reality and FIGHT back before these animals consume the entire christians in Nigeria, i am of the opinion dat xtians can fight .... God is the God of War, Psalm 144:1
Definitely not. Christianity don't roll that way. It will bring us down to the dirty Evil LEVEL of ISLAM. Besides their religion is a dying breed that cannot be accommodated in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mezebel(f): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
CriminalIbos: And jesus could'nt save them...
. May Allah judge u for that comment
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mahleeq(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
bamite: go to hell fvcktard!!

Sagamite how you take escape that bomb?

ooooooooo God
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Safari29: Oh Lord. The first real bomb blast I know of in Nigeria was Ikeja accidental bomb blast which killed more than a thousand people.

since GEJ becomes our president in 2010. I Ave lost count of bomb blast and the casualties.

The primary assignment of any president is to provide security for his people.
I can say this is the worst governance in the history of Nigeria.
I tell u...its nw an everyday affair.....may God help us oooo...it has really gone beyond d elbowsad
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by shizzleStar: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

your mama na harlot and you are a product of unkept pusssy that's why you talk rubbish.

vulture like you.

otu nne gi ebea

bastard son of a rabid dog

useless morron

may bomb scatter your miserable family for politicizing peoples death.

may thunder wipe your family
your father nyach
AMEN!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.