Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers (4820 Views)

WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. / Reports On The Quds Day Zaria Massacre Investigation / Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by TellBlazer(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
wecan: I HAVEN'T SEE ANY NORTHERNER PROTESTING AGAINST THE KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS BY BOKO HARAM BUT I HEARD THAT THEY ARE PROTESTING AGAINST ISREAL AND HAMAS WAR. WHAT A bleeping MENTALITY
Hepocrisy and wickedness
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by TellBlazer(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:
W
I Have not seen a South Easterner Condemn the mis governance ravaging Abia State and Ebonyi State but here you lots insult, malign and harass the performing governors of south western states, yet nobody has murdered you Idiats! Hypocrites!
Which mis governance? We are talking human life, you are talking governance.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by cjrane: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seun,
Move these graphic images from the politics section.
Showing dead people in this way is highly disrespectful.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by TellBlazer(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
lekkie073:
And what are children doing in a religious protest. For Ur information I have witnessed so called children(almajiris) killing and maiming innocent people before. So......u can go join them in hell if u care
Helep me ask am oo,what are children doing in a protest? That is how there are been thought of how to bomb people just for 50 thousand naira.You guys have a long way to go.Innocent children that are suppose to be at home doing their homework ,You draft them to the war front and you think God is not seeing you,what goes around comes around.

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by darlingtonNYIG(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: matyrs for what reason?

why didn't they protest against the killing of innocent nigerians by BOKO HARAM

please dont make me update pics of millions killed by BH that these dead men did not find fit to protest against their killing

northern nigeria a place of misplaced priorities

[center]NOTE: AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS[/center]
I think this is the most sensible comment I have read today. Surely the north have misplaced priorities. You have a bigger problem in Nigeria and you are here protesting for other people. Rubbish. May their souls rest in peace and the Imam that convinced them to protest should be arrested.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Reptyle(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

You are not in support of extra judicial killings From your post, you could have fooled me...

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Ademurph1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hey dude!!! You are heartless.
Onlinebizexpert: matyrs for what reason?

please dont make me update pics of millions killed by BH that these dead men did not find fit to protest against their killing

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Reptyle(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
We have lost our humanity as Nigerians.

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Caesar1988(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
ProfessorPeter: Human life in the northern Nigeria is worthless because worthless religious ideology of martyrdom
mohamed,why did u do dis to ur people

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
shocked so sad sad Young men and women who ought to be in school.

Northern Nigeria is too sensitive for such protest.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by diablos: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
They say u deserved it weneva u die wit ur eyes open undecided
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by hoodboy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is so unfortunate, no one was spared, not the child nor the woman nor the men....We live in a lawless society, where those who have been entrusted with our security see our lives as worthless, fit only for target practice. A civil society should guarantee freedom of expression, if they so gathered to protest a perceived injustice that is on-going wherever, so long as it was a peaceful protest, and even if there was a bit of violence, whatever control measure meted out should be commiserate to the level of violence. After all our #bringbackourgirls took a global turn, did the nations in which protests held proscribe the protesters, talk more of senselessly gunning them down.

The things happening in this country sickens me to the depths of my existence, remember that injustice against one is injustice against all. today it is them, tomorrow it'll be you.

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by 50calibre(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Just 11 bodies, How's this a massacre? I was expecting to see multitude of bodies with horrific injuries. these guys met an easy end.

Extremism needs to be rooted out violently, the soldiers on ground that day did a shoddy job, this is evidence of their poor marksmanship. Each soldier should have at least a body count of 15, give me a rifle to fire into a crowd of protesters, I'm dropping double digits.

Look at kids, from a tender age they're already been groomed in the ways of extremism, what the fu*k is wrong with these animals and their sh*t religion? It's like the walking dead, turning them into zombies, young, old, male and female.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by kingthreat(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
lekkie073:
And what are children doing in a religious protest. For Ur information I have witnessed so called children(almajiris) killing and maiming innocent people before. So......u can go join them in hell if u care

You are a profound lunatic with reasoning so low that you cannot distinguish a protest from a riot.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by musaajebor(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
chai
c dead innocents
c blood
NA theres God o
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by mencade5(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
clear the bas.tards. All of them. Shoot at sight soldiers! Shoot at sight!!

Well gallant soldiers of the nigerian army. I wish they handled maiduguri like this intially, all these bombing would have been an history.

Nigerians let us tell ourself the truth. Boko haram is the tool of northern muslims, they use them to carry out their evil agenda in nigeria while they come out in public to claim innocence.

To all the bas.tards that will insult me afterward, let me insult you in advance. Thunder fire you there. Whatever will come out of your mouth is also what your generation will become.

Oya make una talk

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by gratieao: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wish our military will go house to house and kill all them future boko haram. Useless people
R I Piss
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by lekkie073(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
kingthreat:

You are a profound lunatic with reasoning so low that you cannot distinguish a protest from a riot.
Protests in Africa most times end up turning to riots. R u so dumb DAT u have to be reminded?
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by ignis: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
They die because if their stupidity. .. The soldiers did the right thing, because it will serve as a deterrent to other stupid abokis. Why protesting over Israel and Gaza when they have never for once protested the killings by Boko Harams?
To me they are all potential boko Harams. ...The right thing has been done.... Kill them before they join BH and bomb innocent people.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
The poster is a bigoted dolt trying to buy pity which no one sells.

What sort of nonsense posting pictures of people who fought against armed soldiers of the state mandated to protect citizens of the country against violence ?

How many of these dead people protested over 5,000 Nigerians who boko haram has killed since the start of insurgency in Nigeria ?

These people will easily kill and maim to protest a cartoon in Netherlands, a book dipped in water or fire, a war in afar away country but won't protest over 5,000 people senselessly killed due to their religious shortsightedness...

Please lock down the thread..
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by avalontony(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
religion of peace indeed.....why attack a soldier?
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by IbnuUche(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
so nigerian soldier has no other means or altermatives of dispersing protestant rather than using life amunition ,good in shooting but over 200 girls on hostage by bokite in sambisa forest for over 100 days without much effort done for their rescue.
btw protest like this in current insecurity situation in the contry is unfair. now if i say nigeria soldier & junggle justice somebody will type rubbish & qoute me wrong.

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is savagery and wickedness by the crude Nigerian military.

They're about to unleash another insurgency. They can't even fight boko haram, yet they keep opening new fronts everywhere. I just hope those folks don't retaliate, since Shiite's are known to be masters of rockets. Just pray they don't get support from Hezbollah and Iran, else boko haram will look like child's play. When they start shooting rockets into Abuja, even GEJ will have to move his government to somewhere in Southern Nigeria.

Shia insurgency is the worst type of insurgency anyone can hope for. And they're masters of asymmetry warfare and IEDs. Also, their doctrine is crazy. Scary!

They should have just arrested them and let everything die down. Once you start killing folks for no just reasons, expect them to retaliate.

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by bokoslayer: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2014
This is how any organization with extremist tendencies should be treated. Wipe them out while they are trying to morph into a terrorist organization and then conduct a weekly/monthly mop up. The follow-up action was what Yar-Adua missed when he dealt with BH initially.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2014
I don't know why the Nigerian military and police think that shooting is the best crowd control tool. Why not just use tear gas instead? May their souls rest in peace , unfortunately we all know that it's unlikely that there will be an investigation or that the callous officers will go to jail. That is why they keep killing civilians because they know most likely no one will be punished for it.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2014
bokoslayer: This is how any organization with extremist tendencies should be treated. Wipe them out while they are trying to morph into a terrorist organization and then conduct a weekly/monthly mop up. The follow-up action was what Yar-Adua missed when he dealt with BH initially.

Didn't they also kill off boko haramites before they became the vandals they're today? And don't tell porkies because I saw the video on worldstarhiphop when I was in uni. Those guy were on the ground and they shot every single one of them dead.

Anyway, I just found these links on the internet: https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/the-islamic-movement-and-iranian-intelligence-activities-in-nigeria

http://www.irantracker.org/military-activities/qods-force-operation-africa

^^^You lot are about to open another Islamic terrorism front when you have one that keeps smashing military formations everywhere. I just hope someone negotiates with these folks before it gets out of hand for peace to reign.

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by djfaithy: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2014
Caesar1988: mohamed,why did u do dis to ur people
don't worry jesus christ will do it to you one day too, ur own dey come.
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Wily2wily: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2014
They are Terrorist
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by bokoslayer: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2014
shymexx:

Didn't they also kill off boko haramites before they became the vandals they're today? And don't tell porkies because I saw the video on worldstarhiphop when I was in uni. Those guy were on the ground and they shot every single one of them dead.

Anyway, I just found these links on the internet: https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/the-islamic-movement-and-iranian-intelligence-activities-in-nigeria

http://www.irantracker.org/military-activities/qods-force-operation-africa

^^^You lot are about to open another Islamic terrorism front when you have one that keeps smashing military formations everywhere. I just hope someone negotiates with these folks before it gets out of hand for peace to reign.

Yar Adua never finished the job, he chickened out on mop-up operations. From this moment, even pregnancies with extremist tendencies shall be aborted. We can watch extremism grow right under our noses.

Did you also say negotiate? These people are not to be negotiated with, the only language they understand is violence; they hit you once, make sure you hit them 1000 times harder.

I'd even suggest the military goes hunting for the rest of them, some may call it extra judicial killing but I call it killing to prevent future pogrom
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2014
bokoslayer:
Yar Adua never finished the job, he chickened out on mop-up operations. From this moment, even pregnancies with extremist tendencies shall be aborted. We can watch extremism grow right under our noses.

Did you also say negotiate? These people are not to be negotiated with, the only language they understand is violence; they hit you once, make sure you hit them 1000 times harder.

I'd even suggest the military goes hunting for the rest of them, some may call it extra judicial killing but I call it killing to prevent future pogrom

Well, perhaps it seems you're oblivious to the real world. A country called, "Israel" has been doing that for decades now. Heck, they even blockade the folks into something that looks like an open-air prison. However, how has that stop anything? It only made them stronger and vicious - and it's now a cycle.

The only option is to exterminate every single one them. And you and I know that's impossible. So why not let them be, and give peace a chance? You don't go about killing people just because you don't agree with their way of life, especially when they're not troubling you. Then expect them not to fight back.

The question is: are you prepared for them if and when they decide to fight back? You can use boko haram as a case study of what will happen.

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by bokoslayer: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2014
shymexx:

Well, perhaps it seems you're oblivious to the real world. A country called, "Israel" has been doing that for decades now. Heck, they even blockade the folks into something that looks like an open-air prison. However, how has that stop anything? It only made them stronger and vicious - and it's now a cycle.

The only option is to exterminate every single one them. And you and I know that's impossible. So why not let them be, and give peace a chance? You don't go about killing people just because you don't agree with their way of life, especially when they're not troubling you. Then expect them not to fight back.

The question is: are you prepared for them if and when they decide to fight back? You can use boko haram as a case study of what will happen.

Fight back? Make no mistake, they have always been the aggressor. This people will attack you and when you retaliate they will start screaming blue murder to curry sympathy. If Israel had not been resolute in dealing with this people with brute force, there would not have been a nation called Israel today; so in a way, the military tactics Israel employed against them is 100% effective.

Please, stop making it out as if these people are peaceful, they never are and will never be.

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by EkoIle1: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: may there souls rest in perfect peace

as for those calling me heartless

a friend of mine lost his father,mother,3 sisters and brother to BH.......SHould I upload their pic

the picture of a headless father, armless mother or that of scattered daughters

result; no protest

inasmuch as the pics touched me but the pertinent question is this, did the picture of malnourished biafran children end the war.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!

call it an attempt to APPEAL TO PITY
matyrs for what reason?

i weep for this entity nigeria

Why didn't they protest against BH. They do, they are not only totally against BH, they are the loudest voices against BH in northern Nigeria and maybe even in Nigeria.

Nigeria and the military just lost the kind of people and voices they need on their side.

Ignorance is indeed a disease.

Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating / Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? / See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64