Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? (5460 Views)

8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Kentnickole(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: Finger like
Therez no man thatz above 18 yrs whose d**** is finger like... Seriously, is always moderately sized btwn 4.5" to 7". Mature guys... Say frm 25 hv above 5.5" to 8".
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by baralatie(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: Finger like

can you see that it is overblown fantansy!
that you called small actually gets to the end of the woman during medical exam.so again what is small.
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Kentnickole(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: Lmao! abeg don't corrupt me o grin
I assumed ur mature. Arent u? In no tym u wl gt married nd start hvn children... Life goes on
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by ChynoBEATS: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: Lmao! abeg don't corrupt me o grin
lolz... Corrupt you?.... HMm I hear you cheesy
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
There is more to life than a big prick.
Some of our parents are even tired of the prick and fvcking sef.

I will pick a loving and caring man without a prick.
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by farano(f): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:
Therez no man thatz above 18 yrs whose d**** is finger like... Seriously, is always moderately sized btwn 4.5" to 7". Mature guys... Say frm 25 hv above 5.5" to 8".
Guy na me suppose tell u wetin dey not u o.. Ladies dey see things o grin
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by dre11(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
softsparkyy: There is more to life than a big prick.
Some of our parents are even tired of the prick and fvcking sef.

I will pick a loving and caring man without a prick.

And u lied there......... tell me u don't like the prick and i will call 911
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by fijiano202(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
fruityjojo: There is nothing lyk small dic'k. Size doesn't matter. The sweetness of the 'tin' is in the technique & emotions & not d size wink
WORD

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 29, 2014
dre11:

And u lied there......... tell me u don't like the prick and i will call 911
If I lie ehhh.............
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Kentnickole(m): 3:09am On Jul 29, 2014
farano: Guy na me suppose tell u wetin dey not u o.. Ladies dey see things o grin
Hmm... Okay
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Youngpo413: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
La vie continue
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Chelseafan1: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
farano:
Finger like
Finger like when it's already hard or in its flaccid state??
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by labi1977(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
martijez:
Ladies please be sincere,which would you prefer:a guy with a big dick that treats you wrongly,doesn't care about you or a guy with a very small dick that cares a lot about you,tho nags @ times but is really caring??

so r u still screwing both ? lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Change Location On Hitwe / "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.