Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander (2530 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Sijo01(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Please how much is Gold Circle?

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Mprex(f): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Op, my candid advice to you is too keep up with the relationship

what ever is meant to be will be. If you both are meant for each other, you'll be together inspite of time but if you are not meant to be, something somewhere in future will certainly break up the relationship

goodluck
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by ladycomfort(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Well, this is not the first time of hearing a story like this. I think its time ladies know that no man wanna marry a lady that had abortions for him. Guys prefer to marry ladies that had abortions for other guys. But OP ask for her forgiveness, cos i know u will neva marry her.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by McWhillion(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2014
ikpaudoh,If I hear say you leave that babe I would personally join her to curse you. Why do you want to join the train of heartless men.
Last nugget.
Even if that babe does not curse you vocally, in her bitter mind she would and believe me it will stick like super glue.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by nellyelitz(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2014
estyann: Ufen abasi ikamake ikpa....... You got her pregnant thrice.... Does it hurt to wear a côndom? ...
kpong inwang ado...
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2014
bykebyke:
Just Imagine..After the girl has done the Abortions..the o.p is using education as a means of escapeangry
its a wicked world.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: its a wicked world.
How is the world wicked undecided
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by MISSYTOSIN(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2014
bykebyke:
How is the world wicked undecided
ask me again
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: ask me again
Why undecided
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by ikpaudoh: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
bykebyke:
Just Imagine..After the girl has done the Abortions..the o.p is using education as a means of escapeangry

not a means of escape bro, by the time am done with school she will be 28+ , the age factor will be working against her by then, besides till am thru with school marriage is not in my agenda of which she knows, secondly I have never promise to marry her.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by ikpaudoh: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
tiswell: Op,if the babe is really good as u said,maintain the relationship,marry her.Am not from Akwaibom but am based there,Akwa ibom babes are good,am presently dating one and there is no big deal if it leads to marriage.Leave ur excuses and ''say no to abortion''.

Thank you for your response, I am honestly not ready for marriage and I believe it will be wrong for me to keep her waiting till I am ready (5-7years) time. Thou I never propose or promise to marry her .5years is too much of a long time for me to keep a lady who will be 29 by then, technically I feel the decision is for her own Good.

she will be leaving for her service on Tuesday and I am strongly praying she will change her mind on redeployment back to Uyo.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by ikpaudoh: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
fleezytran: Ufan mmi,
1. For all u knw , dt babe myt av lost her womb for u & never will let u go for dt reason or let u go wif a curse.
2. I stongly bliv it's easier for guys to be married and still go to school if u really luv her, marry her & continue ur education.

Emesiere Ooooo

Thank you boss, I still believe there is a huge difference between boyfriend/girlfriend and marriage , secondly I am not ready for marriage now, my family won't even hear of it.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by ikpaudoh: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sunkyphil: Guyman just dey break pulley dey go grin wen e dey sweet u no call nairalanders na.

Back to ur topic i think both of u really need to sit down and define what u guys want so dat d two parties will be happy. And next time use a condom

Yea I thought a long discussion of this nature will work but bro it seems to escalate issues, I am just hoping she changes her mind from redeploying back to Uyo,
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by ikpaudoh: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
ladycomfort: Well, this is not the first time of hearing a story like this. I think its time ladies know that no man wanna marry a lady that had abortions for him. Guys prefer to marry ladies that had abortions for other guys. But OP ask for her forgiveness, cos i know u will neva marry her.

I don't know how to plead anymore, just confuse
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
ikpaudoh:

not a means of escape bro, by the time am done with school she will be 28+ , the age factor will be working against her by then, besides till am thru with school marriage is not in my agenda of which she knows, secondly I have never promise to marry her.
This is why I said you are selfish

You never promised to marry her...

That's why you were okay with her aborting three pregnancies..

The only thing I will tell you now is that..

Karma is a b*tch

Be prepared for it angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Toast A Lady In A Biblical Way / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.