Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? (900 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by twaintoy(f): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ladies and Gents, I have this question to ask. As a single lady, can you date/marry a separated man, as a single guy, can u date/marry a separated woman?

This conversation was between a colleague and I last week.

The couple are separated, there was no child while they were together, so no single parenthood here.

Can you date/marry a separated man or woman?

Give your answers with reasons.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
twaintoy: Ladies and Gents, I have this question to ask. As a single lady, can you date/marry a separated man, as a single guy, can u date/marry a separated woman?

This conversation was between a colleague and I last week.

The couple are separated, there was no child while they were together, so no single parenthood here.

Can you date/marry a separated man or woman?

What's there to ask in this thread?
The answer is yes & no
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by twaintoy(f): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
What's there to ask in this thread?
The answer is yes & no
and why yes & no?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
twaintoy: and why yes & no?
Cos you ll end up getting two responses. Some people ll say yes while some ll say no!
Last Bullet
It's you, yourself that ll decide!
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by twaintoy(f): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Cos you ll end up getting two responses. Some people ll say yes while some ll say no!
Last Bullet
It's you, yourself that ll decide!
The reason(s) for saying yes & no is what i want to know.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
lemme b d first person to answer dis questn properly....no,i cant....dey ll still b attached somehow n dey might b cheatn at d back
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Separation means they are not legally divorced so I can't marry any one separated from his wife if she is still alife.
Met one from Texas though nice but he has kids, and way older than me...
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by twaintoy(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu: Separation means they are not legally divorced so I can't marry any one separated from his wife if she is still alife.
Met one from Texas though nice but he has kids, and way older than me...
From what my colleague told me, I guess its happening to her or somebody close to her, she said the couple are young. Like d guy is 31 and d lady is 28, no child, although no legal divorce yet. Both of them might be lucky to get another relationship.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
twaintoy: From what my colleague told me, I guess its happening to her or somebody close to her, she said the couple are young. Like d guy is 31 and d lady is 28, no child, although no legal divorce yet. Both of them might be lucky to get another relationship.
Then they should get a divorce and go their separate ways...
They are both young and can still find love....
Someone I know is barely 23 and already separated from her hubby of 30yrs, but life goes on. I really do not knw why marriages of nowadays fail even before it begins...
Re: Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? by twaintoy(f): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Then they should get a divorce and go their separate ways...
They are both young and can still find love....
Someone I know is barely 23 and already separated from her hubby of 30yrs, but life goes on. I really do not knw why marriages of nowadays fail even before it begins...
The last statement tho.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemens Dis Question Z For U.. / Are You Being Stalked? / What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.