Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (30077 Views)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by bigemmmybig(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
shoefreak: I don't think so ooo. But if you mean to flirt tat night and tap bums and fool around, then yes. But to go sleep with a guy that's not your fiancée hours before you get married. Omo, it's things like that, that we call flimsy, that ruins everything.

Make out, dance, smack bums and just be happy. But that's it. Go back home and get married. Well, me I go still smack bum even if I marry ooo. grin its harmless.

hahahhha, kk oo, smackin bums fr marriage,. ur hubby too go smak oda ppl o cos its harmlessgrin

Make out is a no for mewink but flex d rest grin
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by abdulkayus(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
shoefreak: I don't think so ooo. But if you mean to flirt tat night and tap bums and fool around, then yes. But to go sleep with a guy that's not your fiancée hours before you get married. Omo, it's things like that, that we call flimsy, that ruins everything.

Make out, dance, smack bums and just be happy. But that's it. Go back home and get married. Well, me I go still smack bum even if I marry ooo. grin its harmless.

Na so e dey take start. Smacking bums abi. Ur eyes go clear one day. Its ur type I knw will be angry wit a lady or ur husband if another lady smack, flirt or fook around wit him. Don't play wit temptations. We only knw d beginning, we dobt knw d aftermath

1 Like

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by HARDDON: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
remsonik: Op ur write up is to bash the women, why not tell men to desist from flings on the night of their bachelor's eve. Not only women should desist,men too should as the dangers u listed are evident in women who do such,men too suffer such dangers!!!

u took d words off ma agape lips.

how myopic can one get?

all along, men have been relishing n indulging in these acts, u were mute. never questioned d moral nor sanctity of such acts. never woke up to d reality of all d heightened dangers involved in such playboy stunts of d western world, never took to heart d sleepless nights n pains she feels on her bed wondering what her-soon-to -be -man was up to tru d night.

now that the female world have suddenly woken up n carve out their own reprisal maneuvers, u run in here wailing foul play?

what is good for d goose is.............fill in d blank spaces.

during mine, I'd do It like my friend's, arrange It for them boys, they can ship in assorted, only that I would surprise them all , including my spouse, I'd call her up late into d night, tell her to meet me up, thereafter, both of us, would ball into d arena to d shock of em.

they would wet me with drinks, she would dance on me, then we take our leave.

5 Likes

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Hahahaha. Why you dey vex na? Wetin be my own if dem smack him yiash when I dey smack other people yiansh.

**chews fowl leg with Orijin bitters**

abdulkayus:

Na so e dey take start. Smacking bums abi. Ur eyes go clear one day. Its ur type I knw will be angry wit a lady or ur husband if another lady smack, flirt or fook around wit him. Don't play wit temptations. We only knw d beginning, we dobt knw d aftermath
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Odunharry(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN:

"Happi Holuda" grin
Sorry, I'm not presently active on whatsapp!

Kindly reach me on my private email address: fortebrandcorps@yahoo.com.

I receive mails in real time.

Regards!
check ur inbox
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: unrepentant biiitches everywhere.

Bring another man's pregnancy into my house. I will definitely know and gun you down with the pregnancy using shot gun.
cheesy cheesy//such woman deserves such, men shouldn't do it either. What if he sires a child while at it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by mencade5(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2014
chimkaire: cheesy cheesy//such woman deserves such, men shouldn't do it either. What if he sires a child while at it cheesy
hmmm...that will be a big question that is hard to answer?

How r u?
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by remsonik(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2014
A solid and responsible guy won't go banging babes on his bachelors eve. A responsible woman won't go sleeping with men on her bachellorette. Let's go back to the status quo,its bad for either gender!!!

1 Like

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2014
I swear, I love your siggy. So on point. Make he smack naa. grin grin
bigemmmybig:

hahahhha, kk oo, smackin bums fr marriage,. ur hubby too go smak oda ppl o cos its harmlessgrin

Make out is a no for mewink but flex d rest grin

1 Like

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by myspnigeria: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2014
Just bad jor.....
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Remii(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2014
It's the reason many first kids are bastards these days
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: hmmm...that will be a big question that is hard to answer?

How r u?
Haha! Fine, you? smiley
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by AMACRITY(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2014
montestic: Its bad 4 a lady to have a fling few hours or a day to her wedding?

What if she gets pregnant in the process?

Even if she uses protection, what if d man finds out?

Even if d man doesn't find out, what if thunder strikes her dead with d settled boyfriend on top of her?

Ladies, desist from flings during ur bachelloret eve.
Are u then insinuating that d last fling is good 4 a guy? Dont u think its possible for him to get a lady pregnant? Or is it not possible for d wife to find out or for thunder to strick him too? Jus asking.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by mencade5(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
chimkaire: Haha! Fine, you? smiley
am wonderful? You do whatsapp?
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by andyanders: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
That is the reason why most first child of the family turns out not to be the biological child of the real husband of the woman. Most women carry another man's child to the matrimonial homes as a result of having the last fling with her last relationships.
With these kinds of these infectious anti social behaviors, In fact, only God knows who is the owner of the first child of a family these days.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Op you would have made sense if you referred to both XX and XY.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by TRADELYN: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Odunharry:
check ur inbox
I have replied you.

Thanks!
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Donvilo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
lalasticlala:

a virgin today may turn out to b a dog tomorrow.

It all depends on the type of virgin u had in mind. After all, we have the wise virgins & the foolish ones smiley
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: am wonderful? You do whatsapp?
Yep, I do...?
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by ochon: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
montestic: Its bad 4 a lady to have a fling few hours or a day to her wedding?

What if she gets pregnant in the process?

Even if she uses protection, what if d man finds out?

Even if d man doesn't find out, what if thunder strikes her dead with d settled boyfriend on top of her?

Ladies, desist from flings during ur bachelloret eve.
Why didn't you mention men in your comment? Or are men exempted in your advice? It's bad for for both genders and not for the ladies only.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by mencade5(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
chimkaire: Yep, I do...?
let me pm you then.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by andyanders: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Donvilo:
It all depends on the type of virgin u had in mind. After all, we have the wise virgins & the foolish ones smiley

I dey laugh jari. 'wise virgins and the follish ones' true talk
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
isokey:
Abi?? Same do's and dont's for both parties.
Yes!
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: let me pm you then.
Na, e-mail aint set on my phone yet. Will reply when I do smiley// Happy hols
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Donvilo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
andyanders:

I dey laugh jari. 'wise virgins and the follish ones' true talk

Of course na cheesy Life will always present to us an option to choose for ourselves; The Good & The Bad grin
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by mencade5(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
chimkaire: Na, e-mail aint set on my phone yet. Will reply when I do smiley// Happy hols
alright sweerie

do enjoy ur holiday
stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
You mean bachelor parties too right? I think we all know...

Anyway, if you feel the need to have a "last fling", there's a couple of things you should know:

1) You are not ready for marriage.
2) It will not be your last fling.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by 1miccza: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
remsonik: Op ur write up is to bash the women, why not tell men to desist from flings on the night of their bachelor's eve. Not only women should desist,men too should as the dangers u listed are evident in women who do such,men too suffer such dangers!!!

Cos men would not get pregnant mistakenly during flings the worse that would happen to a man is break-up and he would gladly continue his fling that's alll!!!!
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by revelationuche: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by remsonik(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
What about STDs. Be wise!!
1miccza:

Cos men would not get pregnant mistakenly during flings the worse that would happen to a man is break-up and he would gladly continue his fling that's alll!!!!
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by daveP(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
spicykev: I think its a very immoral thing to do. must we always copy the western world in everything?
its inevitable cos some oriogonic fellows cant but dream of dancing and getting raze,or crazy jst for a night.it affects d ladies more.cos in our horizon she is the one 'bringing' something into the home of the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.