Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (30076 Views)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by daveP(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
shoefreak: I don't think so ooo. But if you mean to flirt tat night and tap bums and fool around, then yes. But to go sleep with a guy that's not your fiancée hours before you get married. Omo, it's things like that, that we call flimsy, that ruins everything.

Make out, dance, smack bums and just be happy. But that's it. Go back home and get married. Well, me I go still smack bum even if I marry ooo. grin its harmless.
heheh,i go laf now.okay see this scene...
What if on holy man of God stand up as witness when the priest/pastor joining u ask- ' is there anyone who would not want this union to proceed?'
then you see him walk and say yes(he probably caught u when u were smacking bums,etc) what would you do? Eh grin grin grin holy man of God!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Cynthia4real: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Its nt in any way encouraging
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by vict505(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
montestic: Its bad 4 a lady to have a fling few hours or a day to her wedding?

What if she gets pregnant in the process?

Even if she uses protection, what if d man finds out?

Even if d man doesn't find out, what if thunder strikes her dead with d settled boyfriend on top of her?

Ladies, desist from flings during ur bachelloret eve.
Must everything be the lady? What of if the tunder strike the man?

2 Likes

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
OP you almost made sense with this your thread.
Just tintini small e remain make u make sense
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by beeevan: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
You would have made a point, but you screwed it!

1 Like

Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by edymonte: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
ladies call it settlement...

A lady once went to settle one of her boyfriends at d eve of her wedding in a hotel. After sex, she died there. nobody knew if d boyfriend killed her or if it was the guilty pleasure that killed her.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by biomedixexcel(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Can't read
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by 1miccza: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
remsonik: What about STDs. Be wise!!

Well the carefree men believe that STDs can be easily taken care of with the right medical personnel
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2014
My husband-to-be will know that I smacked bums. And he won't even be surprised one bit. He himself will tell the man to sit down unless he found me screwing someone yesterday though. Man of God or not, people have eves in clubs and all that. He himself will find himself being questioned as to what his mission there was. To preach?
undecided cheesy
daveP: heheh,i go laf now.okay see this scene...
What if on holy man of God stand up as witness when the priest/pastor joining u ask- ' is there anyone who would not want this union to proceed?'
then you see him walk and say yes(he probably caught u when u were smacking bums,etc) what would you do? Eh grin grin grin holy man of God!!! grin
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by daveP(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
shoefreak: My husband-to-be will know that I smacked bums. And he won't even be surprised one bit. He himself will tell the man to sit down unless he found me screwing someone yesterday though. Man of God or not, people have eves in clubs and all that. He himself will find himself being questioned as to what his mission there was. To preach?
undecided cheesy

hmm, r u sure.so they'l focus on him and nt his 'taste d money' u must be strong-hearted to not faint that day,jst secs after he signifies. grin morning!
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by breathless(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
@OP. This write up is the reason for 30% of first borns in marriages in the last 10 years not been fathered by the hubby.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by SenatorJames(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
padeolu: Fling? What happens to abstinence

Today is my birthday. Show some love by liking my post.
I had done that with just 3 naira (26kb), since liking your post is the only thing you desired from me. In addition, I pray it will be well with you in Jesus name.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
I never knew bachelorettes too do that, that's disgusting! If I were the guy whose wife-to-be does that, I will call off the wedding and she's a goner!

*None of them fiance or fiancée should do that otherwise, it's unpardonable cheating.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by andyanders: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
That is why most first child of a family is not been fathered by the real husband of the woman cus most women keep sleeping with their ex on and after mariage
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by 100Cents: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Humans behaving like animals..
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by ThisIsAlom(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
One of if not the best articles i've read on NL, just that it should have been on both sides.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by lalasticlala(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
ThisIsAlom:
One of if not the best articles i've read on NL, just that it should have been on both sides.
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hell no..... I wont subscribe to such stupidity.....
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
montestic:
Its bad 4 a lady to have a fling few hours or a day to her wedding?

What if she gets pregnant in the process?

Even if she uses protection, what if d man finds out?

Even if d man doesn't find out, what if thunder strikes her dead with d settled boyfriend on top of her?

Ladies, desist from flings during ur bachelloret eve.

Men desist from flings during your bachelor party
Re: Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
vict505:
Must everything be the lady? What of if the tunder strike the man?

Sis thanks for this reply, I detest guys that talk that way, it's wrong to cheat on who u wanna marry whether u a guy or gal simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.