Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? (1032 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by onomemike: 2:25am On Jul 28, 2014
The blood-bound between mother and son makes nearly every man regard his mother as the best cook ever.

The question is, what happens when he gets married?

Would he still regard his mother as the best cook or keep up with a pretense towards his wife?
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Tallesty1(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2014
onomemike: The blood-bound between mother and son makes nearly every man regard his mother as the best cook ever.

Would he still regard his mother as the best cook or keep up with a pretense towards his wife?
Mothers are the best cook bro. Girls of today prefer to drink like their fathers, thats why you see their stomach jump over their skirt/trousergringringrin pot-bellies everywhere.

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by ayukdaboss(m): 2:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Most of our Mums started cooking for their families at very young ages.

Our girls nowadays just know directions to the closest fast-food to go and eat junk. No cooking sense at all.

Mumsy 's food is the best.
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by ayukdaboss(m): 2:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Mothers are the best cook bro. Girls of today prefer to drink like their fathers, thats why you see their stomach jump over their skirt/trousergringringrin pot-bellies everywhere.

Lol...grin

"I can't date any girl who has a bigger stomach than mine'
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 28, 2014
My grandmother
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 28, 2014
For person to compare e mama cooking with e girlfriend own, not even wife na serious case o cheesy. All this werey girls of nowadays wen dey destroy man pot with indomie and sardine na i wan compare their cooking with my maale own undecided. Na lie joor, girlfriend ko, girlfriend ni.

Even with the simplified method of cooking these days and with literally all ingredients processed majority of girls still sulk at cooking. It's that bad i tell you. If you meet a girl that looks good in your eyes, has a presentable character, can cook well and can make you wake up feeling refreshed wink, just wife that chick!!! cool

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2014
My mother's cooking is the best. I mean her food does taste so delicious, that I've always encouraged her to open a resturant for years. I'm also afraid I would never measure up to her cooking.
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2014
glitest: My mother's cooking is the best. I mean her food does taste so delicious, that I've always encouraged her to open a resturant for years. I'm also afraid I would never measure up to her cooking.
abeg tell ur mum dat u will be taking ur breakfst wit a frnd. parkwell meka sit down close to u, weting for breakfst jare grin

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by LLVelly: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Sharap! No need to argue. Girls nowadays no sabi cook but they can boil indomie,spag & all those things wey no dey bellefull guys which is not food. Foods are fufu and egusi soup,pounded yam, bitterleaf,yam and beans. Dodo & beans. Eba n ogbono etc. It's only ur mama that can give you all this native foods
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by mstik(f): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2014
my mom undecided
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Kentnickole(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2014
glitest: My mother's cooking is the best. I mean her food does taste so delicious, that I've always encouraged her to open a resturant for years. I'm also afraid I would never measure up to her cooking.
Oops. Why nt? You can learn now

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:
Oops. Why nt? You can learn now

I tried;..Still trying....Thing is, her cooking is the best;Hands down.

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
sameer1212: abeg tell ur mum dat u will be taking ur breakfst wit a frnd. parkwell meka sit down close to u, weting for breakfst jare grin

Okay now!!. grin

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Kentnickole(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
glitest:

I tried;..Still trying....Thing is, her cooking is the best;Hands down.
Hahahahahahaha..... Mums are wonderful cooks trained frm heaven.

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by sexylogan(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:

You couldn't have said it better.
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
onomemike: The blood-bound between mother and son makes nearly every man regard his mother as the best cook ever.

you dey kolo??

which of the girl??
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by sexylogan(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Mothers are the best cook bro. Girls of today prefer to drink like their fathers, thats why you see their stomach jump over their skirt/trousergringringrin pot-bellies everywhere.

Dude, there's nothing worse than a cute-looking babe with a beer belly I swear... shocked
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by ojun50(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sweet mother
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Kentnickole(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
sexylogan:

You couldn't have said it better.
Abi oo

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:

They sure are...No lying about it.

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
calebo101: For person to compare e mama cooking with e girlfriend own, not even wife na serious case o cheesy. All this werey girls of nowadays wen dey destroy man pot with indomie and sardine na i wan compare their cooking with my maale own undecided. Na lie joor, girlfriend ko, girlfriend ni.

Even with the simplified method of cooking these days and with literally all ingredients processed majority of girls still sulk at cooking. It's that bad i tell you. If you meet a girl that looks good in your eyes, has a presentable character, can cook well and can make you wake up feeling refreshed wink, just wife that chick!!! No woman alive can ever take my momma's spot cool
but some guys too love indomie naaa

Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
but all our moms too are once girlfriend don't worry if we became mom too our children go tell us we are the best cook and not their girlfriend#kidding but true talk
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Kentnickole(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettythicksme: but some guys too love indomie naaa
... Only when therez no alternatv for "heavy" satisfaction.
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Kentnickole(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettythicksme: but some guys too love indomie naaa
... Only when therez no alternatv to "heavy" satisfaction.
Re: Your Mother Or Girlfriend: Who Cooks Best? by Kentnickole(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettythicksme: but all our moms too are once girlfriend don't worry if we became mom too our children go tell us we are the best cook and not their girlfriend#kidding but true talk
21st century mums are far diff frm our real old skool mums... Forget oh

Craziest, Stupidest Things We Have Done For Love / Who Gat Tha Sexiest Lipzz On Nairaland Y'all? / Guys Cast Your Votes. Pretty Face VS Killer Curves!